Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Amsterdam, Duesseldorf, Dallas, Los Angeles from 2 EUR/m ** 20% off for the first 3 months **
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Amsterdam, Duesseldorf, Dallas, Los Angeles from 2 EUR/m ** 20% off for the first 3 months **

UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2016 in Offers

UltraVPS.eu is a brand of Bradler & Krantz GmbH Co KG. Founded in 1999 and headquarted in Bochum, Germany, our company is one of the most established European hostng providers. With our brand UltraVPS.eu we provide high-performance, enterprise-grade Virtual Servers for a very affordable price.

All Virtual Servers include:

• Reliable and secure KVM virtualization
  • First-class Supermicro hardware with Registered ECC RAM, redundant coolers, redundant PSUs etc only
  • ZFS based Striped Mirrors (RAID-10) SAS Storage
  • Server locations: Duesseldorf, Germany and Netherlands, Amsterdam
  • Easy-to-use control panel (in-house developed)
  • 1 IPv4 address and 10 native IPv6 addresses

Looking glasses

UltraKVM-15

• 512 MB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
  • Contract term: 6 months

2 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (1.68 EUR/1.86 USD excl. VAT)

UltraKVM-30

• 1 GB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 30 GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Contract term: 6 months

3 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (2.52 EUR/2.80 USD excl. VAT)

UltraKVM-50

• 2 GB RAM
  • 2 CPU Core
  • 50 GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 2 TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Contract term: 3 months

6 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (5.04 EUR/5.60 USD excl. VAT)

Order now

Get a discount of 20% for the first 3 months with promotion code 20OFF (valid till October 31, 2016)

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Thanked by 1mehargags

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited October 2016

Just want to say again that I love these guys! Solid products, great network and when support is needed they are quick and courteous. I have had products with them with more than 2 years uptime and only scheduled network outages (which I was informed of in advance) when absolutely needed.

Both their German and Netherlands networks are well maintained and are well connected.

While they only offer 3 or 6 month periods for their servers here, if you get in touch with them and discuss, often they will move some packages to month-to-month for you if they feel you are not a risk and your purchasing a large enough package.

Also, if you need dedicated servers they offer some of the best bang-for-the-buck servers on their Providerservice.com site, while they may not be low end, they are super reliable and have great connectivity.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2UltraVPS vimalware
  • For personal experience I think their service is much much better than other providers!

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited October 2016

@UltraVPS just wanted to point out a possible typo in your ad for you:

"Reliable and reliable KVM virtualization"

I am sure you meant this to say something different than 'reliable and reliable' ;p

Cheers!

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

It's reliable and secure (each QEMU process is running in its own Illumos zone). Thanks for letting me know :)

• @UltraVPS said:
    It's reliable and secure (each QEMU process is running in its own Illumos zone). Thanks for letting me know :)

http://lg.dal.us.ultravps.eu/

Can not access

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I also once had a VPS with them and it was great. Quality, performance, support, everything. If you are searching for a long-term provider, it could be definitely worth spending the additional +1EUR/month compared to some cheaper LET-boxes.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS

Sorry, we've fixed the DNS record. If it still doesn't work for you, please use http://lg.dal.us.providerservice.com instead.

• @UltraVPS said:

Sorry, we've fixed the DNS record. If it still doesn't work for you, please use http://lg.dal.us.providerservice.com instead.

I bought the location of Los Angeles results were assigned to Dallas?Please check clearly.....

As far as I can see, you have chosen Dallas. Anyway, we will assign a new VPS in Los Angeles.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Just want to say again that I love these guys! Solid products, great network and when support is needed they are quick and courteous. I have had products with them with more than 2 years uptime and only scheduled network outages (which I was informed of in advance) when absolutely needed.

Both their German and Netherlands networks are well maintained and are well connected.

While they only offer 3 or 6 month periods for their servers here, if you get in touch with them and discuss, often they will move some packages to month-to-month for you if they feel you are not a risk and your purchasing a large enough package.

Also, if you need dedicated servers they offer some of the best bang-for-the-buck servers on their Providerservice.com site, while they may not be low end, they are super reliable and have great connectivity.

Very much in favor!

I need to deal with a bunch of bills, So I'm upset

I would like to add annual payment
    @UltraVPS

• cloromorphocloromorpho Member
    edited October 2016

Been using their sister brand ProviderService for many years.

Rock solid service.

[edit: derp]

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • Anyone here with an UltraKVM-50 in Duesseldorf who would do a Geekbench run?

@BBTN said:
    Anyone here with an UltraKVM-50 in Duesseldorf who would do a Geekbench run?

http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/8090378

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • @UltraVPS
    some aggressive yearly pricing would be good...
    2GB KVM < €50
    4GB KVM ~ €75-80 mark

possible ?

mehargags said: €75-80 mark
    possible

Thank you for your interest in our products. The price for an UltraKVM-50 VPS is 5.04 EUR per month or 60.48 EUR per year (without VAT).

• @UltraVPS : Do you support snapshots on KVM (ZFS or otherwise) ?

@vimalware: Thank you for your inquiry! Currently not, it's planed for next year.

• @UltraVPS said:
    @vimalware: Thank you for your inquiry! Currently not, it's planed for next year.

1) Do you have a coreOS template or allow ISO boot by some means?

2) As an Indian citizen+resident, would it make any difference to order from ProviderService vs UltraVPS.eu brands?

Whichever lets me get rid of VAT from day1 is fine.

(I only require support for networking and hardware issues as per the norm for unmanaged vps.)

@vimalware:

1. We don't offer CoreOS templates. But we can integrate the CoreOS ISO.

2. There is no no difference, you won't have to pay VAT in either case.

Please drop us a mail at [email protected] if you have further questions. Thank you!

Thanked by 2vimalware bersy