Best Low End Shared Host (Performance Wise)?
Among the low end shared hosting providers, which one has the most powerful plan (CPU and RAM wise, Storage is irrelevant). Can't see anyone beating Buyshared awesome price (which includes a dedicated IP!) but I have been wondering for an objective comparison when it comes to performance wise. I especially need to know about:
- Simultaneous server processes
- Simultaneous connections from single IP
- CPU seconds/program and Script executions
- Average Process Execution time per day
- Shared Service CPU usage
- Server Memory per process
- Minimum Cron Jobs interval
- DB Queris (how many % of the server resource?)
I can add some more questions about mailing but it doesn't really matter for the moment since I'm not running a spam service, just a micro forum that will scale up or down over time. The above list is taken from Siteground webhosting page as benchmark.
I read somewhere (here, forgot which thread) for buyshared non reseller range, you can't change your domain anytime you want countless of time. I'm a bit confuse about this, I thought with dedicated IP I can do that easily without bothering the host? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Edit: Mod, please change the tag if I'm choosing the wrong one.