Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated servers from 14$ & Cloud VPS from 4$ IPv6 /48 subnets available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated servers from 14$ & Cloud VPS from 4$ IPv6 /48 subnets available

serversgetserversget Member
edited October 2016 in Offers

Hi!
We are the ServersGet team and we are pleased to announce the grand opening of our new hosting company!
We have 10 years of business experience in shared hosting, dedicated servers, VPS and cloud servers.
We offer great deals and discounts, high quality hosting services all around the world!
The servers we sell are located in 40+ countries. Also they come with the bunch of special features like instant setup, IPv6 /48 subnets, many IPv4 addresses per server without an issue, DDoS protection, 1 Gbps Unlimited bandwidth.Powerful and the cheapest servers with free Windows OS and other to your taste!
We have all you need - just follow us on serversget.com and get the best quality!
NO VAT
NO HIDDEN FEES
just make your order and enjoy ;)

Few examples of our servers:

USA:

Intel Core2Duo
4 GB RAM
250 GB HDD
unmetered bandwidth
100mbit
17 usd ORDER

Intel Xeon 2 Core1x 2.8GHz
2 GB RAM
1x250 GB HDD
10 TB Traffic
1 gigabit
49 usd ORDER

Estonia:

Intel Core i3-4130T 2x 2.9 GHz
8 GB RAM
1x 2 TB HDD
unmetered bandwidth
100 mbit
49 usd ORDER

Switzerland:

Intel Pentium, 2x3.2 GHz
4 GB RAM
2x500 GB HDD
unmetered bandwidth
1 Gbit
48 usd ORDER

France:

Atom 230 2x1.6Ghz
1 GB RAM
80 GB HDD
unmetered bandwidth
100mbit
14 USD ORDER

Netherlands:

Intel Core i3 2100 3.10Ghz
4 GB RAM
500 GB HDD
50 TB Traffic
100 mbit
34 USD ORDER

And much more on serversget.com!
More then 500 configuration!

our contacts :
skype serversget.com
YM serversget
email [email protected]
livechat on our website serversget.com

Comments

• Coming Soon!
    Super Fast powerful cloud server with same day setup.......................

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2016

This looks suspiciously similar to the provider who, about a year ago, tried to get listed on my Bitcoin VPS list... and when asked about the datacenters, couldn't name a single one of them.

Where are these being resold from?

EDIT: Your Knowledgebase link doesn't even work. This pretty much has to be resold - there's no way you can have your own presence in 48 countries while messing up basic things like this.

• @joepie91 said:
    This looks suspiciously similar to the provider who, about a year ago, tried to get listed on my Bitcoin VPS list... and when asked about the datacenters, couldn't name a single one of them.

I'am sorry for your previous troubles , but you should not post here about this, it has nothing to do with my company. And its just a slander.

Where are these being resold from?

Please explain what exactly are you asking for? As you see we are offer servers from many Data Centers, if you interest about server location and DC name - you can request it via live chat or support ticket.

EDIT: Your Knowledgebase link doesn't even work. This pretty much has to be resold - there's no way you can have your own presence in 48 countries while messing up basic things like this.

We are still working on our Knowledgeable and its empty for now , but link is worked fine, please stop slander.Thank you!
    We working with each Data Center directly and we have many years experience with most of it. If you have any question about our work, please send your questions on our e-mail and we will reply to you shortly. Thank you!

• qq7119 said: Coming Soon! Super Fast powerful cloud server with same day setup.......................

I'am sorry what are you trying to say? You just copy paste service massage from our website...
    Thanks.

edited October 2016

serversget said: I'am sorry for your previous troubles , but you should not post here about this, it has nothing to do with my company. And its just a slander.

This is not "slander". This is me casting a reasonable suspicion. Too many things aren't right here, and I'm pretty sure that you're reselling something, and being dishonest about it.

serversget said: Please explain what exactly are you asking for? As you see we are offer servers from many Data Centers, if you interest about server location and DC name - you can request it via live chat or support ticket.

Given the lack of care put into the website, the sketchy name, the complete lack of an online reputation, your apparent account on Warrior Forum, and the fact that you've only been around for a few months:

Domain Name: SERVERSGET.COM

[...]
    Creation Date: 2016-03-23T14:28:19.0Z

... I'd say it's safe to assume that you are reselling services from another party, and that you're not managing your own infrastructure.

serversget said: We are still working on our Knowledgeable and its empty for now , but link is worked fine, please stop slander.Thank you!

No, it doesn't.

serversget said: We working with each Data Center directly and we have many years experience with most of it. If you have any question about our work, please send your questions on our e-mail and we will reply to you shortly. Thank you!

Why? If you're running a clean ship, you can answer the questions in this thread, and no e-mail or PM will be required for that.

1. What datacenters do you work with directly?
    2. Do you have your own on-site staff?
    3. Do you manage your own infrastructure? That is, do you purchase and rack the physical servers yourself, or are you renting them from a third party and reselling them?
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited October 2016

Germany seems to be hetzner (20TB then 10mbit/s datalimit)

France kimsufi/ovh (80gb disk on an atom server)

There seems to be a 40% markup on these servers though.

Edit: as confirmed by a previous deadpooled host hetzner doesnt do partnerships.

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited October 2016

serversget said: please stop slander

You should understand that @joepie91 is a respected member of this forum. He's only asking you questions that are directed at protecting the community from "fly-by-night" companies who want to play "shop". Btw, I am not saying you fall into this category.

Other comments, such as the bitcoin listing, are perfectly acceptable since it may provide additional (useful?) background information for the current situation.

I'd highly recommend that all new providers (and even existing ones) answer such customer questions honestly and remain transparent.

Question evasion techniques are easily recognized by LET members, so let's all play nicely instead.

Thanked by 1serversget
  • joepie91 said: This is not "slander". This is me casting a reasonable suspicion. Too many things aren't right here, and I'm pretty sure that you're reselling something, and being dishonest about it.

One more time please stop slander here without any reason. Thanks.

joepie91 said: Given the lack of care put into the website, the sketchy name, the complete lack of an online reputation, your apparent account on Warrior Forum, and the fact that you've only been around for a few months:

Domain Name: SERVERSGET.COM

[...]
    Creation Date: 2016-03-23T14:28:19.0Z

I see you have investigated :) As you can see in the top of my thread its just a new company and its opening about 2 weeks.This why we don't have a lot of recommendations and comments, so please read carefully before make conclusions.
    Thanks you

joepie91 said: ... I'd say it's safe to assume that you are reselling services from another party, and that you're not managing your own infrastructure.

We are not hide this. What is question? Or what is bad?
    We are trying to start new business and we are professionals with years of Experience previously we are working only with Russian clients, Now we start our new company worldwide. And its very sad when you are trying to catch in the strange things and spoil our thread.
    But anyway Thank you for your comments i hope you will not remain in questions about our activities.

joepie91 said: No, it doesn't.

>

It doesn't only from home page for some reason, it worked always from billing.
    But anyway thank you for your report it has been just fixed. As i understand , you already send this report to our support team in livechat.

joepie91 said: Why? If you're running a clean ship, you can answer the questions in this thread, and no e-mail or PM will be required for that.

What datacenters do you work with directly?

Do you have your own on-site staff?
    Do you manage your own infrastructure? That is, do you purchase and rack the physical servers yourself, or are you renting them from a third party and reselling them?

The answers will be relevant only if you are interesting about some services, what i see from you - its only causeless claims to service.
    You can't just ask what you want and blame my service and to compel the disclosure of information.

We are not plaining disclose information about DC in public and in ads thread , so we must do it because you want so? I'am sorry but this is our own company , and it only our dessision. But Considering that you made a causeless panic here :) we will have to
    open this information to show lowendtalk members that we are honest and responsible company.
    Thank you for spoiled advertisement.

What datacenters do you work with directly?
    Seflow
    Server4you
    Digicube
    Bacloud
    HostHonkong
    Nocix
    Wavecom
    Worldstream
    Selectel
    Idconline
    Alexhost

And many many others. I don't see any reason post all of it here.

Yes we have support team which working 24/7. Also we have developers and admin team (its only for internal infrastructure) And management Team included Me.

Do you manage your own infrastructure? That is, do you purchase and rack the physical servers yourself, or are you renting them from a third party and reselling them?

We are develop our own cloud system which will base on cloudlinux this option will be availbale in few month hope before new year , we are planing use our own servers and host it in Estonia and Russia.
    For now all our products rented from a third party.

I'm sorry if I was not polite.

• BeardyUnixGuy said: You should understand that @joepie91 is a respected member of this forum. He's only asking you questions that are directed at protecting the community from "fly-by-night" companies who want to play "shop". Btw, I am not saying you fall into this category.

Other comments, such as the bitcoin listing, are perfectly acceptable since it may provide additional (useful?) background information for the current situation.

I'd highly recommend that all new providers (and even existing ones) answer such customer questions honestly and remain transparent.

Question evasion techniques are easily recognized by LET members, so let's all play nicely instead.

>

Okay Thank you for your comment but as i see its just provocative questions and slander.
    As i understand its broke forum rules.

I'am honest and i would like answer on all questions from members but if it not starts from claims. I hope you can understand this.
    Thank you!

serversget said: One more time please stop slander here without any reason. Thanks.

One more time, this is not "slander".

serversget said: I see you have investigated :) As you can see in the top of my thread its just a new company and its opening about 2 weeks.This why we don't have a lot of recommendations and comments, so please read carefully before make conclusions. Thanks you

Of course I've investigated. That's pretty standard fare here when an offer looks sketchy. This is explicitly not an advertising board - it's a community, and if you post offers here, then you should definitely have your ducks in a row beforehand, because community members will try to protect the rest of the community from sketchy companies.

serversget said: We are not hide this.

You did, though - this is what you said earlier:

serversget said: We working with each Data Center directly

So please don't pretend that you've been transparent about this all along, because you really haven't been.

serversget said: What is question? Or what is bad?

I don't like resellers, especially when they're not straightforward about the fact that they are a reseller. You just pay extra for a middleman that has no direct control over the infrastructure and thus can't provide better support than the original provider would have. It's an industry of leeches.

Let's turn this around: Why do you believe that, as a reseller, you provide added value to customers that's worth the extra markup?

serversget said: It doesn't only from home page for some reason, it worked always from billing. But anyway thank you for your report it has been just fixed.

Good to hear, but there are many, many more issues with your site. I'm not going to point them out piece by piece, as that's not my job. But it tells me that you haven't really put all that much effort (or investment) into your site, and you pretty much just slapped up a WordPress template (that you didn't make) to resell services (that you don't control).

Again: Why do you believe this is doing anybody a favour? Why do you believe this is worth the money for customers?

serversget said: As i understand , you already send this report to our support team in livechat.

I did not. That was probably somebody else.

serversget said: The answers will be relevant only if you are interesting about some services, what i see from you - its only causeless claims to service. You can't just ask what you want and blame my service and to compel the disclosure of information.

Sure I can. The fact that you're unwilling to answer such basic questions raises quite a few more doubts about the legitimacy and transparency of your operation.

serversget said: We are not plaining disclose information about DC in public and in ads thread , so we must do it because you want so? I'am sorry but this is our own company , and it only our dessision.

Sure. And the consequences of it are yours as well. I would personally not even consider hosting with you, simply because you're not being transparent about this kind of thing. I don't care what you're willing to tell me in private, if you're not willing to tell it in public.

serversget said: we will have to open this information to show lowendtalk members that we are honest and responsible company. Thank you for spoiled advertisement.

If this "spoils your advertisement", perhaps you should think long and hard about why your advertisement doesn't withstand basic scrutiny. Again - this is a community, not an advertising board. Questions along the lines of "what datacenter are you hosted at" are standard questions here, and other providers are not having any problems with those questions whatsoever.

Why shouldn't a prospective customer know this kind of information?

serversget said: What datacenters do you work with directly? Seflow Server4you Digicube Bacloud HostHonkong Nocix Wavecom Worldstream Selectel Idconline Alexhost

And many many others. I don't see any reason post all of it here.

Thanks for the answer. However, I know that at the very least Server4You does not do any colocation, nor do they allow physical access to rented servers. I'd imagine that many of the other datacenters have similar policies. That means that for support, you are entirely dependent on the datacenter - which brings me back to the same question again: What value are you adding?

Yes we have support team which working 24/7. Also we have developers and admin team (its only for internal infrastructure) And management Team included Me.

Emphasis on on-site. The list of datacenters already answers this question: no, and you can't, because the facilities won't allow it. The problem is that your "support team" is still dependent on the datacenter, so all you've done is adding a delay and a chance at miscommunication, without providing anything extra.

serversget said: We are develop our own cloud system which will base on cloudlinux this option will be availbale in few month hope before new year , we are planing use our own servers and host it in Estonia and Russia.

Now that's a service I'd much rather see :)

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Dear joepie91 please stop post here , I'am answer on all your questions but you generate a new and all your massages do not carry meaning and just decrease my rate here, You even don't understand what i offer and trying to expose our service dishonest.
    Please tell me , have you experience with at least one of reseller of dedicated server?
    We are not buy Colo in DC's we are offer servers with or without mark-up to our clients its just resalle... All prices you can see at serversget.com .Please Let me know if you will have any problem after using my service. Thanks.

• serversget said: its just provocative questions and slander

It's quite unfortunate that you still think that the "slander" card is something that can be thrown around here. Everything else is as clear as day.

• @serversget - can you suggest any single reason why a buyer wouldn't be better off buying one of the servers you offer directly from the provider? What are you offering in return for the sizeable mark up?

• Nekki said: @serversget - can you suggest any single reason why a buyer wouldn't be better off buying one of the servers you offer directly from the provider? What are you offering in return for the sizeable mark up?

Hello! Thank you for your question.
    Yes. sure i can give you a few reasons

1) If customer would like buy server and can't find needed DC directly we are happy to help , we have complied best offers on serversget.com and every time update offers with discount and promos.

2)If customer need few servers in different location and want 1 billing and support for it, we are here to help.

3) Our prices is very low we don't incluede VAT or other fees , we can make prices lower then some DC.

4) We can offer monthly contracts on all servers while not all DC do that

5) We can assign ipv6 /48 or many ipv4 on server , for example , on servers while many DC don't do this for customers, only for resellers .

6)We provide multi-language billing panel

7)If DC hasn't English support or English order forms , you can always make order with us.

8) If Customer can't order in DC directly for some reason

9) If Customer can't pay with payment methods that DC offer.

10) For example leaseweb has few levels of reselling and with gold level we have 20% discount and premium support with max reply time 1 hour , while basic customer will wait for the answer 24 hours. So this way we can provide our customers better (faster) support and the same prices.
    Hetzner give 15% discount for resellers but they setup time for new members is about 24 hours and customers need upload they Documents (it take time for verification too)
    Resellers can get new server in about a hour.
    So this way we are also can provide high level of services. And there is much more examples like FDC , Server4you and etc.

edited October 2016

serversget said: Dear joepie91 please stop post here , I'am answer on all your questions but you generate a new and all your massages do not carry meaning and just decrease my rate here, You even don't understand what i offer and trying to expose our service dishonest.

Which is why I'm asking you to explain what, exactly, you're offering.

serversget said: Please tell me , have you experience with at least one of reseller of dedicated server?

Yes.

serversget said: We are not buy Colo in DC's we are offer servers with or without mark-up to our clients its just resalle...

Yes, and that's precisely the problem.

serversget said: 1) If customer would like buy server and can't find needed DC directly we are happy to help , we have complied best offers on serversget.com and every time update offers with discount and promos.

A list of dedicated server providers / plans would be sufficient for that. You don't need a reseller.

serversget said: 2)If customer need few servers in different location and want 1 billing and support for it, we are here to help.

Now that is a potentially valid reason. However, I personally don't feel it's worth 40% markup, especially given that there's an additional layer of support that a customer has to go through.

serversget said: 3) Our prices is very low we don't incluede VAT or other fees , we can make prices lower then some DC.

That's not legal.

serversget said: 4) We can offer monthly contracts on all servers while not all DC do that

Fair reason, but most of the datacenters you mentioned do allow that.

serversget said: 5) We can assign ipv6 /48 or many ipv4 on server , for example , on servers while many DC don't do this for customers, only for resellers .

Why would they only do it for resellers?

serversget said: 6)We provide multi-language billing panel

7)If DC hasn't English support or English order forms , you can always make order with us.

Okay, fair enough - but if you're targeting English customers, you should work on your spelling and grammar. People are probably not going to use your service if you don't speak fluent English.

serversget said: 8) If Customer can't order in DC directly for some reason

9) If Customer can't pay with payment methods that DC offer.

What payment methods do you offer?

serversget said: 10) For example leaseweb has few levels of reselling and with gold level we have 20% discount and premium support with max reply time 1 hour , while basic customer will wait for the answer 24 hours. So this way we can provide our customers better (faster) support and the same prices.

The discount makes some sense, but will your markup be low enough to actually make it cheap for the customer?

The support level also makes some sense - however, in reality, the 24 hours is just an SLA and not an expected waiting time, and people end up getting much faster answers. I'm also not convinced that the language barrier and extra level of support isn't going to make things take longer to resolve in the end. It doesn't matter what your SLA says if you have to go back and forth constantly.

serversget said: Hetzner give 15% discount for resellers but they setup time for new members is about 24 hours and customers need upload they Documents (it take time for verification too) Resellers can get new server in about a hour.

I'm not aware of Hetzner offering any discount or perks for resellers at all, and I can't find any documentation of this. Or do you mean Hetzner ZA?

In conclusion, there wouldn't be a problem if you'd clearly presented yourself as "hi, we will purchase servers for you from lots of providers so that you only have to deal with one billing contact". The problem is that you're making it appear as if you're providing these dedicated servers yourself, and that's just not true.

• Dear joepie91 I've already asked you stop write here , you are incompetent in this. Please stop. Thanks.
    Hetzner give Discount 15 % resellers on servers on market. Payment without VAT is legal if i don't pay EU taxes living outside EU , and etc, your questions It does not make sense and incompetent , you really don't know a lot. I would like stop this conversation with you, from now all your massages will be ignored. Have a nice day.

• @serversget: If calling a long-term member here incompetent while confronted with unpleasant -but valid questions - is your way of communicating, then I will be happy to show you the door in no time.

In the meantime - Show me a link to the Hetzner site where they mention a 15% discount for resellers on their "Serverbörse" servers, please.

• @Amitz said:
    @serversget: If calling a long-term member here incompetent while confronted with unpleasant -but valid questions - is your way of communicating, then I will be happy to show you the door in no time.

In the meantime - Show me a link to the Hetzner site where they mention a 15% discount for resellers on their "Serverbörse" servers, please.

Wasnt there another hetzner "reseller" a while back that deadpooled hard using a pump and dump yearly thing, while claiming they worked with hetzner, with hetzner denying having any partnerships ever?

• teamacc said: Wasnt there another hetzner "reseller" a while back that deadpooled hard using a pump and dump yearly thing, while claiming they worked with hetzner, with hetzner denying having any partnerships ever?

Yes, a provider from Serbia. Forgot the name. I would bet that there is NO discount from Hetzner's side for anybody. Let's see if @serversget is able to deliver any information. I doubt it for the moment.

• joepie91 said: What payment methods do you offer?

@serversget, that's actually a legitimate question especially since your main website doesn't mention it and your knowledge base is empty. Only by following the order all the way to payment does one see that you accept Paypal, bitcoin and WebMoney.

On that note, all orders and customer signup+login is done over unencrypted HTTP. In fact, the server doesn't even have a HTTPS listener (443/tcp). That's a deal-breaker right there.

• http://funkyimg.com/view/2hMLz here is screenshot of offer before login

http://funkyimg.com/view/2hMLB Here us after login
    as you can see server ID is the same on both but prices are different.

• BeardyUnixGuy you answer on this question by yourself.

• @serversget said:
    http://funkyimg.com/view/2hMLz here is screenshot of offer before login

http://funkyimg.com/view/2hMLB Here us after login
    as you can see server ID is the same on both but prices are different.

Rly? Thats just without taxes because your account is tied to the international part. Not an actual discount.

Here's before "login": https://i.gyazo.com/db1de185e8292e2e5cfc38032527bf0f.png

Here's after "login": https://i.gyazo.com/254aa84468e2d0a90f3e6fb1419b4c9d.png

• @serversget:

Amitz said: In the meantime - Show me a link to the Hetzner site where they mention a 15% discount for resellers on their "Serverbörse" servers, please.

• @Amitz said:
    @serversget:

Amitz said: In the meantime - Show me a link to the Hetzner site where they mention a 15% discount for resellers on their "Serverbörse" servers, please.

That 15% discount is just the german VAT not being applied to international customers.

1/1.19 = 0.8403 = approx 15% discount.

It's not a real resellers discount.

• Amitz said: @serversget: If calling a long-term member here incompetent while confronted with unpleasant -but valid questions - is your way of communicating, then I will be happy to show you the door in no time.

If somebody claim and slander without any reason - and its okay for you - i will be happy close my thread here.
    You broke your rules by yourself (if i understand correct you are moderator here) if you allow long-term member say anything here, like slander and trying to blame new member , there is no way to continue post here.
    I have 1 mistake when i'am change Resller discount with excl. VAT. Its correct. But nothing else.
    You can close this thread because from the service review it turned into anti-advertising without any reason and with a lot of unnecessary information .Very sad.
    Anyway i wish all the best for all lowendtalk members.

• hzrhzr Member

you have much much more than '1 mistake'

• Closed on request.

This discussion has been closed.