Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS (Linux, Windows) SSD/HDD plans (Added credit card support)!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS (Linux, Windows) SSD/HDD plans (Added credit card support)!

exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

Due to recent requests we have added additional payment gateway (PayZa), so it is possible to pay using a credit card now.

The VPS specs are:

KVM HDD

1 vCPU core Xeon E5606
Unlimited CPU core 2.13GHz
6GB ECC RAM
120GB HDD RAID-1
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbps bandwidth
1 IPv4
DDoS protection
Control Panel - OpenNebula
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $5.99/mo

KVM SSD

1 vCPU core Xeon E3-1245v2
Unlimited CPU core 3.6GHz Turbo
2GB RAM
60GB SSD
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbit bandwidth
1 IPv4 address
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $4.99/mo

NEW! KVM HDD Limited

1 vCPU core Xeon E5-1620 v2
Unlimited CPU core 3.7GHz
2GB ECC RAM
200GB HDD RAID-5
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbps bandwidth
1 IPv4
DDoS protection
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $3.99/mo

Each KVM package has a limit of 4 VMs, so you can request a private networking and setup up to 4 VMs. Also you can order several packages of the same type and combine them into one VM.

You can request 1 day free trial by using 1DAYTRIAL coupon.

Also we have doubled the specs of OpenVZ package recently.

OpenVZ Mini

1 vCPU core AMD Opteron 4334
256MB RAM
256MB Swap
40GB HDD
Unmetered bandwidth 250Mbps
IPv4 NAT
IPv6 /112
DDoS protection
OpenVZ Virtualization
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $2.99/year

The payment gateway is Bitpay (Bitcoin) or PayZa (credit card), it is also possible to pay via Skrill or Webmoney manually, just open a ticket.

http://www.wishosting.com

Comments

• Is it dedicated CPU cores?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@lowend_explorer said:
    Is it dedicated CPU cores?

No, they are not dedicated. Just the usage is unlimited so the VPS is not suspended for high CPU usage.

• exception0x876 said: No, they are not dedicated. Just the usage is unlimited so the VPS is not suspended for high CPU usage.

Isn't that, I dunno, bad?

• neps said: Isn't that, I dunno, bad?

It's an open invitation for CPU abuse.

• Wishosting can suspend any service provided with or without a refund or notification for any reason. Wishosting can change the Terms of Service at any time without client notification.

Sorry if I misunderstand your first line of ToS, just want to clarify... So, basically you can terminate my subscription at any point in time without any reason nor a refund at all?

@madper said:
    Sorry if I misunderstand your first line of ToS, just want to clarify... So, basically you can terminate my subscription at any point in time without any reason nor a refund at all?

Yes, we reserve the right to do so, however there was not a single case of that yet.

@neps said:

exception0x876 said: No, they are not dedicated. Just the usage is unlimited so the VPS is not suspended for high CPU usage.

Isn't that, I dunno, bad?

Why do you think it is bad?

• @exception0x876 said:
    Why do you think it is bad?

I agree, I think that is a bad idea not to limit CPU usage, as what @DigitalFyre said, It's an open invitation for CPU abuse.

Honestly, your offer is very interesting, but your ToS and this policy seems to be a deal breaker for me.

@madper said:
    I agree, I think that is a bad idea not to limit CPU usage, as what @DigitalFyre said, It's an open invitation for CPU abuse.

I can say that from our experience current nodes rarely go over 50% of total CPU load.

1. Can I create single vps?
    2. Which windows OS? Including license?
    edited October 2016

@vishalpatelz said:

Yes, you can combine several KVM packages of the same type.

@vishalpatelz said:

Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, license is not included.

• I have hosted some gameservers for a short time on one of these trial servers a while ago and, although the node was under quite high load, the servers did not flinch nor lagg. The cpu policy does not appear to be a problem when applied to the current user base from @exception0x876 and I'm confident that any problems that might arise will be solved appropriately.

The more appropriate thing to address is the lack of redundancy on these servers (at least the ssd ones): they run in raid-0 mode, but this is not advertised anywhere. Then again, make your own backups people.

That being said, I do not have any current hosting packages with wishosting.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @exception0x876 said:

@vishalpatelz said:

Yes, you can combine several KVM packages of the same type.

@vishalpatelz said:

Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, license is not included.

Trial period?

@vishalpatelz said:
    Trial period?

180 days for Windows Server evaluation. 24 hours free trial for any KVM package if you mean that.

• Only Visa is available on Payza.... i dont have VISA xD

@dedicados said:
    Only Visa is available on Payza.... i dont have VISA xD

I tried so hard to please you :D

• i know, i have just try and dont accept MC, i will try from home with another.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @exception0x876 said:

@dedicados said:
    Only Visa is available on Payza.... i dont have VISA xD

I tried so hard to please you :D

O great...so no payoneer?