Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers|OpenVZ|KVM|Dedicated|(LAX and NC) (Promo Inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers|OpenVZ|KVM|Dedicated|(LAX and NC) (Promo Inside)

Fellex76Fellex76 Member
edited October 2016 in Offers

Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013 and we are still going strong. We take our hosting business seriously and only want to offer our customers the best services possible.

We have our servers hosted in Los Angeles and North Carolina .

LAX Test IP: 172.82.191.211| NC Test IP: 192.198.92.170

MANAGEMENT: Each customer is given full root access to their KVM virtual machine. We will handle hardware and network issues for free. Full management is available for an extra charge (must inquire)

[ KVM VIRTUAL MACHINE HOSTING PLANS ]

Take $2.00 OFF using the Promo Code:LET2LD (on selected vps servers)

[ KVM VIRTUAL MACHINE HOSTING PLANS ]

KVM 1 PLAN

1 vCPU Cores

15GB Disk Space

512 MB RAM

1TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

North Carolina, Los Angeles

JUST -->> $2.50 PER Month<<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=62

KVM 2 PLAN

1 vCPU Cores

25 GB Disk Space

1GB RAM

1TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

JUST -->> $3.50 PER Month (With Promo Code) <<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=43

KVM 3 PLAN
2 vCPU Cores

30 GB Disk Space

2GB RAM

1200GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

JUST -->> $4.50 PER MONTH (With Promo Code)<<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=45

KVM 4 PLAN Special (LAX ONLY)
2 vCPU Cores

50GB Disk Space

4 GB RAM

2 TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

JUST -->> $5.50 PER MONTH<<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=61

[ OPENVZ VIRTUAL MACHINE HOSTING PLANS ]

OpenVZ 1 Plan 1 vCPU Cores
75 GB Disk Storage

1 GB RAM

3TB Bandwidth

2 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Miami

JUST -->> $5.50 PER MONTH <<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=9

OpenVZ 2 Plan 2 vCPU Cores

150 GB Disk Storage

2 GB RAM

3TB Bandwidth

2 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Miami

JUST -->> $6.50 PER MONTH <<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

[Dedicated Servers]

Server:Dell 2xL5420

Bandwidth:10TB / 1GBPS

Ram:16GB

Storage:2x1TB

JUST -->> $45.00 PER MONTH <<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=26

[Extras]

Additional IPV4 addresses are just $2.00/month additional.

Additional IPV6 addresses are Free just ask for more

We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket to reach a sales rep here: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4

Thank you!!

Comments

• CycloneServers said: [Virtual Dedicated Server Sale:] (Limit 2)

Server: Xeon L5639 2 x 2.13GHz

Storage: 250GB SATA

Bandwidth: 5TB / 100 Mbps port

Ram: 8GB

JUST -->> $18.00 (was $27.00) PER MONTH <<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=58

That's a KVM instance right ?

• @FredQc said:

CycloneServers said: [Virtual Dedicated Server Sale:] (Limit 2)

JUST -->> $18.00 (was $27.00) PER MONTH <<- HERE: https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=58

Yes

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited October 2016

@CycloneServers said:

@FredQc said:

Yes

You got approval to post this offer here ?

Because it's not a physical server and the price per month is > $7

@Jarland @Ishaq

• Fellex76Fellex76 Member
    edited October 2016

@FredQc said:

@CycloneServers said:

@FredQc said:

Yes

You got approval to post this offer here ?

Because it's not a physical server and the price per month is > $7

Abbreviated as VDS, a virtual dedicated server is a type of virtualization that enables a virtual server, which is a shared resource and not a dedicated server, to to work and act as if it were a dedicated server. Each VDS has its own disk space, bandwidth, CPU allocation, memory and operating system.

But we removed off the ad.

• It doesn't matter whether it's a virtual dedicated server or whatever you want to call it. If it's not a dedicated server, and it's a VPS, it better be under (or equal) to $7 USD.

And if it's so damn dedicated, why not start a VPS hosting company with one of your KVM servers? How would you deal with someone using their "dedicated CPUs"?

• Fellex76Fellex76 Member
    edited October 2016

@FlamesRunner said:
    It doesn't matter whether it's a virtual dedicated server or whatever you want to call it. If it's not a dedicated server, and it's a VPS, it better be under (or equal) to $7 USD.

And if it's so damn dedicated, why not start a VPS hosting company with one of your KVM servers? How would you deal with someone using their "dedicated CPUs"?

We removed it and will no longer be offering it to LET Users. So please drop subject and stop being a troll.

• CycloneServers said: Listen this issue was resolved , stop trolling

He is not trolling. Using term "vds" is clearly just a marketing thing. Other providers are also doing it and this community does not like it a lot, because in reality it is just a vps with a dedicated core with advertising tricks...

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • hzrhzr Member

I don't see any trolling here?

• @jvnadr said:

CycloneServers said: Listen this issue was resolved , stop trolling

He is not trolling. Using term "vds" is clearly just a marketing thing. Other providers are also doing it and this community does not like it a lot, because in reality it is just a vps with a dedicated core with advertising tricks...

Like i said above we have removed the server from our system and from LET but people keep coming back in to bring it up. This is my opinion.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2016

CycloneServers said: Like i said above we have removed the server from our system and from LET but people keep coming back in to bring it up.

You have to compromise with the fact that LET is an open forum and not a paid advertising platform. This means that even when providers are posting a (free) add to gain customers (with good or not so good offers, that does not matter), readers are free to comment and discuss the offers and anything related, as using of term "vds" is. Even if the OP has removed it, because of an earlier post. If you don't want comments go on on this, then, don't feed posters with answers about the issue.
    This is my opinion

P.S. You would have much better reactions if you contributed more to the community in the last 2,5 years you are a member of LET, than the 23 discussions and only one of them non offer related, or just 75 comments, most of them answering to your offer posts... People will be much more friendly to a provider if he is not using LET only as a free ad platform...

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • @jvnadr Why would you post this type of content here and not in private message? Call me crazy but I think this would be encouraged to post offers if people want to use it just to post offers as you said it's public forum. Granted some people have time to contribute you content some people don't have time. The matter of the fact is that they are on LET and not some competitor and that should count for something.

@FredQc I'm interested as in what he needs what he needs approval for? specifically

@FlamesRunner Doesn't sound like a good idea. I thought I was the crazy one here.

• Snickertastic said: Why would you post this type of content here and not in private message? Call me crazy but I think this would be encouraged to post offers if people want to use it just to post offers as you said it's public forum. Granted some people have time to contribute you content some people don't have time. The matter of the fact is that they are on LET and not some competitor and that should count for something.

I am not an owner nor a moderator of LET, to have any worry on... sending providers posting ads to the competitors! Do they want to leave? Buy buy!
    I am a LET member contributing to conversations, learning things, having a good time on line. That is the reason of an online community, as LET. If somebody want to find a platform just for advertising, let him go to WHT. A big community in past era, nowadays just an offer posting platform...
    If some people professionals do not have time to contribute, then, why do they participate to a community? Just to post their offers to gain money? I am totally not interested for their profit!
    Yes, I daily open the offer section to search for offers I am interested to. I also like when providers do post special offers for the need of an individual member, I have bought a lot of vps and dedis from providers posted here. But, again, this is not an ad platform but a forum that has a section for offers.
    Last but not least: why a private message? It is not a personal issue or conversation with OP, but a contribution to opinions stated in this thread from other members.

Snickertastic said: I'm interested as in what he needs what he needs approval for? specifically

Read the rules.

Snickertastic said: Doesn't sound like a good idea.

He forgot the /sarcasm tag

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2016

@Snickertastic Now, let me ask you a question: You are a member with little contribution to the community. Four years with just 226 visits and just 71 comments. That's OK.
    But, in this weak presence on LET, what did you push you to feel obligated to defend cycloneservers in three different threads? What is your motivation?

Snickertastic said: I'm interested as in what he needs what he needs approval for?

-

Snickertastic said: So when you ask for a refund they shut your vps down will that makes sense I know I wouldn't leave a vps up if the person wanted a refund or canceled the account what do you expect a free vps? @poolroom Do you realize the cost of servers? Addition the cost of license if you own the hardware add in further cost.

-

Snickertastic said: I just put in my order. Such great deal I feel like I should be paying you more.

Thanked by 1Snickertastic
  • SnickertasticSnickertastic Member
    edited October 2016

@jvnadr said:

Snickertastic said: Why would you post this type of content here and not in private message? Call me crazy but I think this would be encouraged to post offers if people want to use it just to post offers as you said it's public forum. Granted some people have time to contribute you content some people don't have time. The matter of the fact is that they are on LET and not some competitor and that should count for something.

I am not an owner nor a moderator of LET, to have any worry on... sending providers posting ads to the competitors! Do they want to leave? Buy buy!
    I am a LET member contributing to conversations, learning things, having a good time on line. That is the reason of an online community, as LET. If somebody want to find a platform just for advertising, let him go to WHT. A big community in past era, nowadays just an offer posting platform...
    If some people professionals do not have time to contribute, then, why do they participate to a community? Just to post their offers to gain money? I am totally not interested for their profit!
    Yes, I daily open the offer section to search for offers I am interested to. I also like when providers do post special offers for the need of an individual member, I have bought a lot of vps and dedis from providers posted here. But, again, this is not an ad platform but a forum that has a section for offers.
    Last but not least: why a private message? It is not a personal issue or conversation with OP, but a contribution to opinions stated in this thread from other members.

Snickertastic said: I'm interested as in what he needs what he needs approval for? specifically

Read the rules.

Snickertastic said: Doesn't sound like a good idea.

He forgot the /sarcasm tag

You forgot the other topic of me defending another company as well cyclone isn't the first company. I defended on here I'm pretty disappointed in you. I thought you would do more digging on me. Again you failed to mention my most recent other post on here as well.

I'm sorry I don't stick to one forum I'm on a lot of forums I still have hear for let but it happens to be last on my list of forums. I still pop of every now and then to read post and defend billing systems, give advice which you didn't mention that post neither man it looks like you just jumped on my profile thought you had something good.

Do you own a hosting company? How old are you by the way?
    Would you be interested in talking via voice?

I have to say you're such a thoughtful person. I kind of admire you at how you care about members. I feel touch you care so much about cyclone and myself.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2016

Snickertastic said: Do you own a hosting company?

No, nope, never will.

Snickertastic said: How old are you by the way?

Old enough, by far much more than the average on LET... (and I am not happy for that)

Snickertastic said: Would you be interested in talking via voice?

Nope.

Snickertastic said: I have to say you're such a thoughtful person. I kind of admire you at how you care about members. I feel touch you care so much about cyclone and myself.

You owe me a hug.

Snickertastic said: I'm sorry I don't stick to one forum I'm on a lot of forums I still have hear for let but it happens to be last on my list of forums. I still pop of every now and then

But yet you feel the need to patronize me on commenting in a discussion, because that way LET maybe loose... free ads from hosters.

Snickertastic said: You forgot the other topic of me defending another company as well cyclone isn't the first company. I defended on here I'm pretty disappointed in you. I thought you would do more digging on me.

I don't care for you, I don't care for any of your other posts, nor your LET presence. I just want to know If you have any relationship with cycloneservers (free product, friend of yours, business partner) just to determine if your post is unbiased or not.

And to leave for good this conversation because we ruined cycloneservers offer by our "talk", can you answer please the last question about how unbiased was your comment?

• SnickertasticSnickertastic Member
    edited October 2016

@jvnadr said:

Snickertastic said: Do you own a hosting company?

No, nope, never will.

Snickertastic said: How old are you by the way?

Old enough, by far much more than the average on LET... (and I am not happy for that)

Snickertastic said: Would you be interested in talking via voice?

Nope.

Snickertastic said: I have to say you're such a thoughtful person. I kind of admire you at how you care about members. I feel touch you care so much about cyclone and myself.

You owe me a hug.

Snickertastic said: I'm sorry I don't stick to one forum I'm on a lot of forums I still have hear for let but it happens to be last on my list of forums. I still pop of every now and then

But yet you feel the need to patronize me on commenting in a discussion, because that way LET maybe loose... free ads from hosters.

Snickertastic said: You forgot the other topic of me defending another company as well cyclone isn't the first company. I defended on here I'm pretty disappointed in you. I thought you would do more digging on me.

I don't care for you, I don't care for any of your other posts, nor your LET presence. I just want to know If you have any relationship with cycloneservers (free product, friend of yours, business partner) just to determine if your post is unbiased or not.

And to leave for good this conversation because we ruined cycloneservers offer by our "talk", can you answer please the last question about how unbiased was your comment?

Again you're so thoughtful I think you do care and you don't want to admit it to the public. As you said we ruin but you're the first one who posted I decided to contribute like you said I have weak presence. So I'll keep this short and sweet lets take this up in private message and your welcome to copy and paste this somewhere public as well

• Nothing in private. Again, the question: Do you have any kind of relationship with cycloneservers, yes or no?

• @jvnadr said:
    Nothing in private. Again, the question: Do you have any kind of relationship with cycloneservers, yes or no?

To Mr Thoughtful one.

Yes or I wouldn't be defending them like with many providers on here I had relationship with them as well. Again what's your age? I'm 31 years old by the way.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited October 2016

@Snickertastic said:
    @FlamesRunner Doesn't sound like a good idea. I thought I was the crazy one here.

Wasn't it obvious that I was being sarcastic? Who in their right mind would run a full-on VPS node on a damned KVM VPS?

Now, this is an offer thread, pretty much this entire topic deserves a long, long life in the Cest Pit :p

Thanked by 1Snickertastic
  • @FlamesRunner said:

@Snickertastic said:

Wasn't it obvious that I was being sarcastic? Who in their right mind would run a full-on VPS node on a damned KVM VPS?

Now, this is an offer thread, pretty much this entire topic deserves a long, long life in the Cest Pit :p

Another thoughtful person here. Your fault but I still admire you though

• vpsyhvpsyh Member
    edited October 2016

hey,are there somethings wrong with the the KVM 2 PLAN? it's price is the same with KVM 3 PLAN.and while use the Promo Code:LET2LD,it's finnaly price is $4.5/mo, rather than $3.5/mo.
    by the way,where is the L5420 Dedicated Servers loacted?

• @vpsyh said:
    hey,are there somethings wrong with the the KVM 2 PLAN? it's price is the same with KVM 3 PLAN.and while use the Promo Code:LET2LD,it's finnaly price is $4.5/mo, rather than $3.5/mo.
    by the way,where is the L5420 Dedicated Servers loacted?

Thanks for the heads up! It should be fixed now and location is NC