Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My personal experience with Gigavest
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My personal experience with Gigavest

EmptyEmpty Member
edited October 2016 in Reviews

1, Singapore server downtime a cause many days, until I service is unavailable due to
2, send TK information back, there is no support response.
3, please do not buy home server, the boss is a fraudster, unscrupulous profiteers.

1、新加坡服务器无故停机多天,直到我服务到期都不可用
2、发送TK信息不回,没有支持回应。
3、请大家不要购买他家服务器,老板是这个诈骗犯,无良奸商。

1、新加坡服務器無故停機多天,直到我服務到期都不可用
2、發送TK信息不回,沒有支持回應。
3、請大家不要購買他家服務器,老板是這個詐騙犯,無良奸商。

@gigavest
@gigavest
@gigavest

Comments

• You missed a few languages.

• Make happy for carrot day.

• "I want to be naked reveal you"

Thanked by 1sin
  • My favorite quote over the years is "I'm Chinese, I don't know what you want" in regards to a DMCA complaint

Thanked by 4stasi sin Harambe William
  • I also want to be naked. In fact I am right now.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2016

I died at naked reveal

• 'Shit, he is the toppest fight!'

• sinsin Member

@doughmanes said:
    My favorite quote over the years is "I'm Chinese, I don't know what you want" in regards to a DMCA complaint

After this thread I will be replying to DMCA complaints with

"I want to be naked reveal you"

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • PrColoPrColo Member
    edited October 2016

How are they fraudsters because you have 4 unread tickets? with two of them being about exposing them maybe. I just don't see any fraudulent activities going on from the original post.

• I have changed the title until there is more information available than just that.

Thanked by 1PrColo
  • I pay $ 55 a year, Fargo ~~ actually Paolu
    Now through PayPal dispute resolution, wait for PayPal response ~~~~

• @PrColo said:I have said very clearly.
    How are they fraudsters because you have 4 unread tickets? with two of them being about exposing them maybe. I just don't see any fraudulent activities going on from the original post.

• doughmanes said: My favorite quote over the years is "I'm Chinese, I don't know what you want" in regards to a DMCA complaint

technically right, but yea... similar experience in english.

• Instead of making noise here, why not just raise the paypal dispute to claim back the money although the chances is low.

he may just failed in business, doesn't mean he is cheater.

• brycebryce Member
    edited October 2016

I did that. Did not work. Paypal closed the the case as @gigavest states a refund is not part of their policy and the server has been used for 2 months.

When calling @gigavest, he claims it is the wrong number. gigavest.pw is registered by "Bill Gates".

So @admsam please stfu.