Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any BudgetNode Reviews?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any BudgetNode Reviews?

I've found one review for budgetnode yet they are recommended 12 times in this new poll. Can you explain to me the uptime, performance, support, and more importantly how they handle unexpected events like failures?

They were established company wise in June 2016.

Comments

• While a lot of people thought this post was quite biased it will still give you a bit more info about BudgetNode: Provider Interview: BudgetNode There's also a couple of customer benchmarks there.

It's ran by @Jordan and @Ishaq here on LET - I've personally considered a nice NL KVM from them myself so will be checking back in this thread later :)

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • Have an US Server with them. Was quite happy while using it :P Idle atm. If you wanna try smth lemme know

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • TomTom Member

Have both a US OVZ & NL KVM from them - NL has been up 100% of the time so far & US only been down a short while - the times it was down I got an email every time and an RFO at the end, which was very nice.

Performance is nice, runs as a great smokeping slave for me :)

Thanked by 3Domin43 Ishaq joeri
  • Have a OpenVZ VPS with them in Ashburn, their 256MB "special".

I'm only using it as a ZNC, but it has been stable since I got it.

Thanked by 2Domin43 Ishaq
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2016

Winne said: Have a OpenVZ VPS with them in Ashburn, their 256MB "special".

I'm only using it as a ZNC, but it has been stable since I got it.

Same here, just that I use it as VPN and for a SmokePing instance.

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • I've a VM in their Ashburn location, stable so far. Using it to host CS 1.6 Server.

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • I try budgetnode but they do not answer tickets for days, try to avoid them, even basic support can't be done.

This discussion has been closed.