Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing: E3-1240 v3. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing: E3-1240 v3.

2»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@k0nsl is welcome to post his package deal and price.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • @jbiloh said:

Have to admit that the network speeds seem pretty good.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh you are also welcome to share the deal and price :D

• @jbiloh said:

Will it be available for others then ?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Soon, You will regret™ and disappointed by their AutoNullRoute™.

Junkless said: Will it be available for others then ?

Sure, send me a PM if you are interested and we'll sell you the same thing.

DewlanceVPS said: Soon, You will regret™ and disappointed by their AutoNullRoute™.

We do have a pretty smart, and recently improved, network monitoring platform that stops abusive traffic in real time. There are the rare false positives that do happen, which we regret and work to avoid at all costs. We're very much committed to ensuring our network is clean.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2016

jbiloh said: Sure, send me a PM if you are interested and we'll sell you the same thing.

Cmon, tempt me, make me love CC...

@Lee said:

jbiloh said: Sure, send me a PM if you are interested and we'll sell you the same thing.

Cmon, tempt me, make me love CC...

e3-1240v3 with 16gb and 2 x 2 tb for $60 with 10 TB bandwidth and a 1 gbit port and 5 IPs. Deal?

• Not bad. Just Buffalo?

@doughmanes said:
    Not bad. Just Buffalo?

At this price, correct. We can do other locations but the price would be $90/month.

Buffalo won't disappoint you if you give a try. We've invested very heavily into our home market lately.

• LeeLee Veteran

Decent price certainly, I will mull it over.

@Lee said:
    Decent price certainly, I will mull it over.

Sounds good, thanks @Lee :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

We need some <$20/m deals :P

• DigitalFyreDigitalFyre Member
    edited October 2016

Glad you found something you're happy with, OP.

• @netomx said:
    We need some <$20/m deals :P

this

• @Zeast said:

@hotsnow said:

@Zeast said:

I'm not sure but virmach's one is v2, and their servers have 32gb ram, not 16gb like in benchmark.

seems most of VirMach are the v3 in fact :p

yes, they advertise as v2, but I means you got in fact, according the reports of many friends :p

• I hear ya. I should have been a lot more clear in my post and I should have added more details. I will do that on the follow-up in three or four months.

I needed to get one box migrated from DataShack/Nocix as I got tired of them and I was willing to give ColoCrossing a chance. So I did. I got this new dedicated server from Mr. Biloh for 60 bucknicks per month. He matched the price I had with Nocix, basically.

I have some VPS services on CC network and other than this dedicated, nothing more. If you look at my comments here and there about CC and CVPS (et cetera) you'll see I've never said anything positive. So this is at least not some kind of shill-thing going on here. I was simply willing to give them a try and so far I've had nothing to complain about.
    All my IPs are clean (well, one is listed here).

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    @k0nsl, nothing against your thread but, with specifics such as price/deal/provider missing, I find limited value in this thread.

Even if the benchmarks completely blew away anything we've seen, without a price, none of us could do a proper comparison.

Maybe a bad example but, I could easily grab a cheap 64GB RAM beefy dedicated server and rave to LET about the resources I have at my disposal. However, if I divulged that the box was from VolumeDrive, everyone would have a very different opinion on the matter.

Hope to see follow-ups, along with more details.

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider

k0nsl said: I have some VPS services on CC network and other than this dedicated, nothing more. If you look at my comments here and there about CC and CVPS (et cetera) you'll see I've never said anything positive. So this is at least not some kind of shill-thing going on here. I was simply willing to give them a try and so far I've had nothing to complain about. All my IPs are clean (well, one is listed here).

I am glad to hear that and if there is anything I can personally do to enhance your experience please feel free to contact me directly :)