Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

quadhost does not care
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

quadhost does not care

They have a server down, they do not fix anything. Just tell you that it is gone, like it was stolen or something.
Very unprofessional attitude from them, looks like the shit virtual6 is pulling all the time. The guys doing support are assholes too, pretending they do not understand and making sly remarks.

Very disappointed by how they are handling THEIR PROBLEM, if I had known before........

Comments

• Okay, we get that you are pissed and want to vent your anger. But could you please provide a bit more than that to convince us that QuadHost is a bad provider?

• WHTWHT Member

Post your tickets so the drama gets verified.

• LeeLee Veteran

Termiet said: Very disappointed by how they are handling THEIR PROBLEM, if I had known before........

But you planned for this right? Backups, no annual payments and easily moved to a new provider.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited October 2016

Hi @Termiet, Apologies you feel this way about us.

They have a server down, they do not fix anything.

In certain situations things are beyond our immediate control as we use a number of different providers in various locations worldwide.

Very unprofessional attitude from them, looks like the shit virtual6 is pulling all the time. The guys doing support are assholes too, pretending they do not understand and making sly remarks.

Do you have a ticket number for me to check and escalate internally?

Very disappointed by how they are handling THEIR PROBLEM, if I had known before........

If you are reffering to the KVM node outage then we have offered multiple solutions to each client moving forward depending on your exact service. Including but not limited to: recreating the instance in another location with a service extension or account credit, or a pro-rated refund back to account credit or a pro-rated refund back to your payment method.

• @Neoon said:

hilarious

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@rivermigue said:

@Neoon said:

hilarious

Or much rather scary :)

quadhost said: If you are reffering to the KVM node outage then we have offered multiple solutions to each client moving forward depending on your exact service. Including but not limited to: recreating the instance in another location with a service extension or account credit, or a pro-rated refund back to account credit or a pro-rated refund back to your payment method.

Sorry to hear :(. Though options offered seem fair and more than reasonable.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2016

@Clouvider said:

@rivermigue said:

@Neoon said:

hilarious

Or much rather scary :)

Well seems like you dont know owls, you need to go more outside.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • What's the relation between Quadhost and Virtual6?

• stasistasi Member
    edited October 2016

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    What's the relation between Quadhost and Virtual6?

>

@Termiet said:
    Very unprofessional attitude from them, looks like the shit virtual6

I think thats what he tried to say: same shit different names.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    What's the relation between Quadhost and Virtual6?

None.

I think it was meant to be a comparison as @stasi said and @ratherbak3d wants to check what the OP's experience with Virtual6 was.

@Termiet, still awaiting a ticket number for checking by another member of staff and escalating if required.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I bet OP's server was down for 666 seconds before he decided to post here.

• @deank said:
    I bet OP's server was down for 666 seconds before he decided to post here.

Read @quadhosts reply abov...they already confirmed they "lost control" of at least one KVM node with a "various provider" and would need to recreate the client's VM's.

So OP's VPS went down, quadhost lost control of the server, OP lost all of his data...I would be pissed too.

How exactly do you just lose control of a server? Sounds like way too many providers either are choosing poor dedi providers or never bother to get a real relationship in place with their providers.

• I had 3 VM's in the lost node. Although it is obviously a major inconvenience, I fully accept that for the price I pay and for the plan I have, it is entirely my responsibility to ensure having a backup in place and a plan B (and C as most my VM's are low end).
    To be honest, I'm entirely happy with the services I have from quadhost and their support. In fact, they have always been extra patient with me for which I really appreciate. their pool plan is great, I've always had any iso i've asked mounted within minutes, and performance of the VM's has been generally good without down times.
    I accept this things happen and no one ever has any control over everything. Their response and compensation offer is fully adequate. I have rebuilt the servers in a new location and all is good.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • And they are not answering my ticket for 2 weeks

edited October 2016

@Devas thankyou for the feedback, once again apologies for the inconvience caused.

@fffonion said:
    And they are not answering my ticket for 2 weeks

Do you have a ticket # to hand, I'd like to get it reviewed and checked?

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited October 2016

Their NAT vps has been rock solid so far..

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • @quadhost said:
    a pro-rated refund back to account credit or a pro-rated refund back to your payment method.

Honestly I think refund back to account credit should be 2x or even 3x, like what Anthony did to LHC SG. Original payment of method is fine for a prorated amount.

PS: Any stock for NAT 128 in SG?

• TheOnlyDK said: like what Anthony did to LHC SG.

This hypervisor is unrelated to a NAT product/solution and to LHC.

• i83i83 Member

PS: Any stock for NAT 128 in SG?

Shortly, stock will be added once the new hypervisors have passed internal testing.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2016

@quadhost said:

TheOnlyDK said: like what Anthony did to LHC SG.

This hypervisor is unrelated to a NAT product/solution and to LHC.

Did I say they are related? I'm just suggesting a way to make your customers happy, just like how Anthony does to his customers.

edited October 2016

TheOnlyDK said: Did I say they are related?

No, you just compared them implying they were.

I'm just suggesting a way to make your customers happy, just like how Anthony does to his customers.

Thank you for the feedback, as always it will be taken into consideration.

As always if any customers are not happy with our offer or service then feel free to discuss it with us.

• @quadhost said:
    Do you have a ticket # to hand, I'd like to get it reviewed and checked?

It's 786324. Thx

Thanked by 1quadhost
    edited October 2016

@fffonion said:

It's 786324. Thx

Thanks. I have pushed to the appropriate NAT sales team member within @i83, expect an update shortly.

• @quadhost said:

@fffonion said:

It's 786324. Thx

Thanks. I have pushed to the appropriate NAT sales team member within @i83, expect an update shortly.

Tickets has been resolved, thanks.

• @quadhost
    Actually it is not possible to delete the old VMs (on the broken node) and so it is not possible to create new ones in other locations.

• @hostingwizard_net said:
    Actually it is not possible to delete the old VMs (on the broken node) and so it is not possible to create new ones in other locations.

Open a support ticket (or reply to the one we about regarding the issue) and a member of the team can either adjust your quota limits or can issue a manual removal for the instances on the affected machine.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

This thread reminded me to check on my QuadHost VPS, I forgot about it because it doesn't generate any alerts. Great little VPS, might be ordering more in the very near future to replace some of my less stable VPSs. :) http://status.jmd.cc/

Thanked by 2quadhost inklight
  • @quadhost Sure (in fact I have two open tickets, one for the VMs, one for the credit). But it's a general problem with Virtualizator and for every customer on the dead node (that's why I posted here).

@KuJoe I agree, it's good, practical (pool) and cheap. This is the first time a problem occured. Until now, the highest quality/price for a KVM provider. AtlanticNet⇋ is a bit higher but this is a promo plan, limited to one per customer.