Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14 month review of IwStack.com – the real cloud service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

14 month review of IwStack.com – the real cloud service

2»

Comments

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited September 2016

@sman This thread is named 14 month review of IwStack.com – the real cloud service so why ask about another company in this thread from february 2015??? It make no sense

• @sman said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@sman said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@sman said:

@myhken said:
    Iwstack has SAN storage.

I am asking what sort of storage Quadranet Cloud uses. The main difference between real cloud and VPS services that call themselves cloud like DO or whatever is mostly about primary storage.

Maybe you should ask quadranet instead of bumping a 19 months old review thread about another provider.

Maybe you should read the quoted text being commented on next time.

19 months old thread.

Keep digging that hole deeper.

Sorry boss, I apologize for my actions, tomorrow will be a better day, will you forgive me?

• smansman Member
    edited September 2016

@myhken said:
    @sman This thread is named 14 month review of IwStack.com – the real cloud service so why ask about another company in this thread from february 2015??? It make no sense

Lol....

A recent thread mentions iwstack. I search for other threads on iwstack and find this thread. I then respond to a post with a question.

Do I care that it is not a recent thread? No. If you want to waste your time posting about that knock yourselves out.

• sman said: Apparently you don't now how this innertubez thing works. A recent thread mentions iwstack. I search for other threads on iwstack and find this thread. I then respond to a post with a question.

Why search for iwstack when you are not asking about them??? Stupid.

• @myhken said:

sman said: Apparently you don't now how this innertubez thing works. A recent thread mentions iwstack. I search for other threads on iwstack and find this thread. I then respond to a post with a question.

Why search for iwstack when you are not asking about them??? Stupid.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Ok there's the basement guy again

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

@sman: Please take some time out or I will do that for you. You behave as if there is a problem with your medication.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • sman said: Do I care that it is not a recent thread? No.

You should!

Referring to the rules, under the section "Things Everyone Hates", we have:

jarland said: The Dark Arts of Thread Necromancy: make sure the thread you're replying to is still relevant

In this case, you necro'ed an old thread with a question that wasn't as relevant as what you believe it was. It would have been better to simply open another new thread asking for more information on the provider you were interested in.

• smansman Member
    edited September 2016

Is there an O'reilly book for that?

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

@sman is having a timeout for 48 hours.
    Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

• Amitz said: Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

• @Amitz said:
    @sman is having a timeout for 48 hours.
    Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

But you have to admit the O'Reilly post is a funny one. :-)

• Falzo said: But you have to admit the O'Reilly post is a funny one. :-)

I did chuckle at it.

• That's why it's just 48 hours.. ;-)

• Wham, bam, @sman ban?

• Guys, if you think that the ban was an overreaction on my side, then please kindly let me know. I try not to ban people just because I have a fart refusing to leave the tunnel. I was just under the impression that @sman did not only necro an old thread for no apparent reason, but also behaved like a clownish child when people told him about it. Then I asked him to take a timeout and he posted that image, which I considered offending towards @BeardyUnixGuy.

Again, tell me if I was wrong. Otherwise @sman will be back on late Sunday.

• @amitz I think you did make a good decision in this case. He behaved like a fool.

• @Amitz said:

The only thing wrong was that it wasn't a perma-ban.

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Amitz said:
    Guys, if you think that the ban was an overreaction on my side, then please kindly let me know. I try not to ban people just because I have a fart refusing to leave the tunnel. I was just under the impression that @sman did not only necro an old thread for no apparent reason, but also behaved like a clownish child when people told him about it. Then I asked him to take a timeout and he posted that image, which I considered offending towards @BeardyUnixGuy.

Honestly, I think he could use a LET-free weekend. It's not exactly the first time he's been antagonizing people.

• I found the image funny, but there's no need for any of us to mock rules that have been put in place for a reason.

If someone violates a rule, then there should never be a "I don't care" attitude.

• Okay, thank you all very much. It never hurts to question own decisions... ;)

• @BeardyUnixGuy said:
    I found the image funny, but there's no need for any of us to mock rules that have been put in place for a reason.

If someone violates a rule, then there should never be a "I don't care" attitude.

His attitude to everything is 'I don't care'.

And the cunt never explained the fucking basement thing.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Amitz said: Guys, if you think that the ban was an overreaction on my side

I think it was an over reaction.