Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Email Hosting - $40/2years - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Email Hosting - $40/2years

2»

Comments

• @jarland Can I use my new Amazon Echo to speak my emails and you send them?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Lee said:
    @jarland Can I use my new Amazon Echo to speak my emails and you send them?

Sounds like a fun project!

Thanked by 1Lee
  • jarland said: Spammy neighbor doesn't impact you at al

jarland said: MailChannels for incredibly consistent delivery

Hi, am interested in your offer, 2 questions how dose MailChannels give you incredibly consistent delivery, you got any proof, Spammy neighbor doesn't impact you at all not sure how that works if a other user sends spam wont hotmail/gmail just block the server ip

• I've a zero experience in email marketing

So i have only a few questions :
    Can i use this service as a smtp for my web hosting companies ?
    Can i send emails as an " Email Marketing " ?

Good luck with your offer @jarland : )

• @x3host said:
    I've a zero experience in email marketing

So i have only a few questions :
    Can i use this service as a smtp for my web hosting companies ?
    Can i send emails as an " Email Marketing " ?

Good luck with your offer @jarland : )

I guess, while you could technically, you shouldn't do so. Depending on the volume, this would just cost him money in the long term. :P
    Maybe you should go directly with a service like MailChannels, Mailgun, you-name-it...

• Hi @jarland, is it possible to set up my own webmail with your mail hosting plan?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@madper said:
    Hi @jarland, is it possible to set up my own webmail with your mail hosting plan?

Absolutely, you can just use our mail servers in the configuration for it. We support IMAP/POP3/SMTP which should be all that your webmail client needs :)

• @jarland said:
    Absolutely, you can just use our mail servers in the configuration for it. We support IMAP/POP3/SMTP which should be all that your webmail client needs :)

Great, any particular webmail client you recommend? roundcube, squirelmail, etc? I want to my user to be able to manage his own password, mail filtering, etc through the webmail client.

Also regarding plus addressing, if i understand correctly, you have already setup this feature so the email will be dropped to a folder specific to that alias being used, is it configurable? I want all email for user+anything will arrive to user's inbox instead. I will using it for gitlab replay by email feature.

• Could we use this to send out a monthly newsletter? 8-10K subscribers.