Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Promo Ikoula] New promo offers on dedicated servers starts at 12.99€/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Promo Ikoula] New promo offers on dedicated servers starts at 12.99€/mo

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep
edited September 2016 in Offers

Hello,

We have updated our promo page thirteen prices have changed and two dedi does not have setup fee anymore :

Green G460

-Intel Celeron G460 HT

-8 Gb

-2 Tb

-100 mbits unmetered

-12.99€ excl VAT

Crazy Fish

-Intel Xeon 3000

-4 Gb

-2 Tb

-100 mbits unmetered

-14.99€ excl VAT

Choice of OS

-CentOS 7 64 bits

-Debian 8 64 bits

-Ubuntu 16.04 64 bits

-Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition

-No OS / KVM provided during 48h

Accepted methods of payments

-Paypal

-Credit cards

-Bank tranfer

Order link

https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server#promo

Server administration

-Root

-Reboot

-Reset

-Customized reverse DNS

-Customized secondary DNS

-MX rescue

-Rescue system tools are available on https://extranet.ikoula.com

IP / Network

-Extra IPv4 is charged 2.50€ / Month (limited to five).

-Ipv6 available but not configured by default.

-You can test network at http://lg.ikoula.com/

-DRAC / KVMoIP Not incluted, a KVM can be rent for 24h.

Info

Operating since 1998 and we own our datacenter. More info here.

Edit : OS list

Comments

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited September 2016

According to the ordering process, Windows can be installed on the €14.99 server but cannot be installed on the €12.99 server. Please confirm?

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@BeardyUnixGuy Thanks, i modified original post and our back office team reflected this change in the ordering process.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Nice offers, out of my budget for now, but... I'll test one day, maybe in a few years. :P

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • just for first 3 month?

Nope those offers are different from the previous post i made, those are fixed price.

• -100 Mbps unmetered can not be upgraded to -1 Gbits unmetered ?

• Celeron G460 is an Dual-Core processor?

• Ikoula said: Nope those offers are different from the previous post i made, those are fixed price.

-100 Mbps unmetered can not be upgraded to -1 Gbits unmetered ?

• Is the $14.99 price for E3-1220v5 also fixed for say year instead of 3 months discount?

Hello,

It is nice to have some reactions :)

@Lsnmx1024 of course it can but this is charged, i will give you more information as soon as i can. Usually it is "on demand" only and you have to contact sales team to get it.

@loveminds one core two threads, virtualization technology : yes --> http://ark.intel.com/products/63913/Intel-Celeron-Processor-G460-1_5M-Cache-1_80-GHz

@balaji_pitchumani no E3-1220V5 is billed 29.90 if you order it now it is billed 14.99 during three months then it goes back to 29.90

• Ikoula said: Hello,

-100 Mbps unmetered can not be upgraded to -1 Gbits unmetered ?
    How much you want to add?

@Lsnmx1024 questions regarding 1 gbits network must be sent to [email protected]

• @balaji_pitchumani said:
    Is the $14.99 price for E3-1220v5 also fixed for say year instead of 3 months discount?

The bandwidth pooled is charged 299 € / month or 1 Gbps dedicated, 1299€/month .

• Ikoula said: questions regarding 1 gbits network must be sent to [email protected]

Service is also looking to open a high price out

• You need to work on your support. I have a problem with my ordered dedicated server and when I went to open up a support ticket about it, I get the error "Le type de problème est inconnu".

So I opened up a general ticket (not specifically about my dedicated server) explaining that I was receiving an error trying to open up another ticket, complete with the steps to replicate it. I received a reply "Can you reply to this ticket and explain to us your problem ?". I explained the steps to reproduce the problem, I don't know what else I can add or what is confusing to your support.

So not only do I have a dedicated server missing one of the two hard drives, I can't even open up a support ticket about it. Now I can't even get the problem about opening up a support ticket fixed (this is getting meta quickly).

Hello,

FYI you can always open a ticket by sending an email to [email protected]

Your message was missunderstood i guess, it is why you received a weird answer.

Would you mind give me the ticket number by pm ? i want to investigate.

• It appears you are right about there being some misunderstanding. After a few back and forth messages, I think they understand that the ticket was about fixing your ticketing system. I just opened up a separate ticket about the missing hard drive so hopefully there isn't further confusion.

Just a little frustrating having a problem and having reporting that problem compound. Thankfully things seem to be on the right track again.

Hello,

I understand your feelings, "it happens" but we're always in "best effort" mode.

I am also happy to ear things are going better.

You were right to leave a message, without communication we can't do anything + it helps us improving what need to be improved.

Feel free to keep me updated.