Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

quadix down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

quadix down

anyone servers are down ? all my 3 servers are down with them for last 30mins.

Comments

• time to rest a little bit. It's only 30 minutes

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Maybe under attack?

Their site is up and running for me though.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'm up and running

Thanked by 1tszilassi
  • @vpsguy said:

No downtime here, must be related to your servers

• scam?

• their site has gone down now..

• summer host bites the dust

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Don't worry about it, they will either come back up any minute or some of your servers will come back up in a month in a new facility under a new brand.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Oh... QuadIX are down... I totally havent seen this before.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited September 2016

@zafouhar said:

@vpsguy said:

No downtime here, must be related to your servers

Well actually they all went offline just now hehe, i'm sure they will be back soon

• all my servers are also down :(

• All my servers are down including there website and support panel.

• My server is up, but panel is down for me too.

• I am losing money every hour....

• tried calling them many times no response..

• @Ravsiyan said:
    I am losing money every hour....

Time to execute on your DR plan, get your customers live from your contingency location!

Thanked by 2doughmanes Clouvider
  • @Ravsiyan said:
    I am losing money every hour....

Me too, I am estimating that i'm loosing $74 billion for every minute that the servers are offline.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @vpsguy said:
    tried calling them many times no response..

I am sure you are aware that it is night time in the US right?

• 4 hours (and more) downtime. I have read a lot of bad news about them (old review post). But i hope they ll be ok. :(
    So worried

• Ravsiyan said: I am losing money every hour....

Good, I hope you learn from it.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Yep they're down again. Sites down servers are down. Good god how does this happen to them so often lol...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Ravsiyan said: I am losing money every hour....

Good choice picking a super budget host that is known for extended periods of down time, terrible support and ignoring people when the shit hits the fan, must be a quality business plan.

Thanked by 3rds100 jar jvnadr
  • All back it seems

• @zafouhar said:
    All back it seems

no.

• @vpsguy said:

@zafouhar said:
    All back it seems

no.

Must be multiple different issues then or i'm lucky lol

• @bobochacha said:
    4 hours (and more) downtime. I have read a lot of bad news about them (old review post). But i hope they ll be ok. :(
    So worried

I'm reading this as if they've been held hostage by ISIS, lol.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2016

my server is up again, about of 4 hours of downtime 99,5% uptime this month. It is the first downtime since April (I had another 3 hours of downtime, back then). Overall, very happy for the price...

isograb said: summer host bites the dust

Try to learn the definition of "summer host"...

Ravsiyan said: I am losing money every hour....

So, you rent the cheapest server in the entire world, you don't have a redundancy plan and you signed in LET just today to bash Quadix claiming that you lose... money every hour?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Their customer service has vastly improved. The downtime is disappointing, but for the money, still worth it.

Thanked by 2zafouhar elgs
  • jvnadr said: Overall, very happy for the price...

If everyone sets their expectations at the right level then there would be much less moaning...

Thanked by 2zafouhar jvnadr
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2016

agoldenberg said: The downtime is disappointing, but for the money, still worth it.

Can you provide some more info about disappointing downtime? IMO, an uptime of 99,8% the last 6 months is not disappointing at all (it's a legit question, just want to know your experience about downtime with their servers).

Lee said: If everyone sets their expectations at the right level then there would be much less moaning...

^^ This. Quadix, along with WSI, has the cheapest servers compared with the offered specs in the hosting world. Even though, for the price (9$ for a Celeron G530 with benchmark 2148, 4GB of RAM and 250GB HDD), their service is really good!
    I had to open just 2 tickets with them, and not for an issue: the first was a demand for rnds, it had been setup in 2 hours, and the second one was just to point them that their client area lacks of a log out button.
    Not even one ticket for trouble with the server or the network. So, overall, I am very very happy with my 9$ server! I use it for production as a mail server, of course backed up daily as a whole to another location and with the mails mirrored for immediately usage in case of emergency in a third location. The same setup I would use for a mail server even with AWS or Azure, but costing $$$$$ less than that!