Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BunnyCDN] $10/TB CDN for EU/US - Pay As You Go - $5 Minimum Charge - 9 SSD Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BunnyCDN] $10/TB CDN for EU/US - Pay As You Go - $5 Minimum Charge - 9 SSD Locations

BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
edited September 2016 in Offers

Hi all,
Together with the new redesign of BunnyCDN, we just introduced the latest pricing offer that brings us even closer to our low cost CDN vision.

Pay As You Go CDN Pricing:

$10/TB or less for EU/US
$30/TB flat for Asia (Optional)
Minimum charge of $5.

https://app.bunnycdn.com/user/register

More info

What do we offer?

• 100% SSD network
  • Free SSL for custom hostnames with Let's Encrypt integration
  • HTTP/2
  • Toggle any region ON/OFF
  • Secure URL tokens
  • Free 14 day trial
  • HTML5 Video Delivery
  • >95% Cache HIT rate
  • Pay as you go
  • Instant setup and provisioning, get started in a minute
  • Friendly team
  • 99.995%+ Uptime
  • And more :)

https://bunnycdn.com

Where are our PoPs?

Europe
London, UK
Paris, FR
Bucharest, RO

United States
New York City, NY
Los Angeles, LA
Miami, FL
Chicago, IL

Asia & Oceania
Singapore, SG
Tokyo, JP

Note: The credits now expire in a year if the account is not recharged due to a big number of users using less than $0.01 a month.

Also, thanks jarland and Ishaq to make an exception and let me post this offer. Couldn't post it to the Offers section though. Hopefully I didn't mess something up :)

Comments

• Do you offer reseller program?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2016

@nocker said:
    Do you offer reseller program?

Still working on that unfortunately. But you're free to resell the current system :) We have an API which although is a bit clunky provides the full functionality.

• How many domains can I host?

edited September 2016

@singhigh said:
    How many domains can I host?

There's no limit. Unlimited domains! :)

• @BunnySpeed said:

@singhigh said:
    How many domains can I host?

There's no limit. Unlimited domains! :)

That means all my traffics are shared on my domains right?

• BunnySpeed said: Secure URL tokens

Could you please explain this feature further, along with its uses?

• I suppose it is this

@BunnySpeed Nice offer but check your blog, your logo is in front of the content

@singhigh
    Correct.

@BeardyUnixGuy said:

BunnySpeed said: Secure URL tokens

Could you please explain this feature further, along with its uses?

I worded it rather poorly, didn't I. This is used to control access to your files by generating secure URLs that expire after a given amount of time. It can be used for example to prevent hotlinking and unwanted file access.

More info about how to set it up can be found here:
    https://bunnycdn-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208517745-How-to-set-up-CDN-Url-Token-Authentication

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy

@dimitrisp said:
    I suppose it is this

@BunnySpeed Nice offer but check your blog, your logo is in front of the content

Ah, thanks for pointing this out. We neglected the blog a little bit.
    I did a quick fix. Should have the same design as the website now.

Thanked by 1dimitrisp
  • No paypal?

@singhigh said:
    No paypal?

Unfortunately not at the moment. We do however use BrainTree which is a company by PayPay and should be just as secure.

• Kind of new in this area -- would this work for Icecast streaming?

edited September 2016

@kendid said:
    Kind of new in this area -- would this work for Icecast streaming?

If I remember correctly unfortunately it does not work out of the box, however we do offer RTMP re-streaming that can be easily configured on the dashboard if you can change your stream to RTMP.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Does it support video broadcast on demand? Is it configured automatically?

• Oops, could not pay though CC, hope support alipay through stripe in future.

@MrGeneral said:
    Does it support video broadcast on demand? Is it configured automatically?

We support HTTP video, but for RTMP we only do re-streaming.

@hiphiphip0 said:
    Oops, could not pay though CC, hope support alipay through stripe in future.

Was there a problem with the system or were you just unable to use a card? Sadly Stripe is not supported in Slovenia yet.

• @BunnySpeed said:
    Hi all,
    Together with the new redesign of BunnyCDN, we just introduced the latest pricing offer that brings us even closer to our low cost CDN vision.

This does not seem to support the PayPal recharge

• @BunnySpeed said:
    If I remember correctly unfortunately it does not work out of the box, however we do offer RTMP re-streaming that can be easily configured on the dashboard if you can change your stream to RTMP.

Don't think I can change to RTMP unfortunately... otherwise, I'd be all over this... the price is great...

• @BunnySpeed
    Was there a problem with the system or were you just unable to use a card? Sadly Stripe is not supported in Slovenia yet.

It should be the problem of my card, I could pay to google cloud and linode but not aws and online.net.

Though there are other payment gateway could support alipay, asiapay for example, it may not worth to add it. Unionpay though paypal would be fine :)

• I miss that $5/TB plan.

edited September 2016

@Laxenade said:
    I miss that $5/TB plan.

The $5/TB plan might one day be our main offer, but with more PoPs. Until then, make a pull zone and send me a PM and I'll switch it to the special plan. It only comes with 3 pops though :)

• BunnySpeed said: The $5/TB plan might one day be our main offer, but with more PoPs. Until then, make a pull zone and send me a PM and I'll switch it to the special plan. It only comes with 3 pops though :)

can i get one? i have plan to include cdn to our shared hosting plan.

@jetdino said:

BunnySpeed said: The $5/TB plan might one day be our main offer, but with more PoPs. Until then, make a pull zone and send me a PM and I'll switch it to the special plan. It only comes with 3 pops though :)

can i get one? i have plan to include cdn to our shared hosting plan.

Sure. The $5/TB was just a special offer and test a little while ago, but due to many people asking about it, we've decided to include it as a part of our main offer.

I've just updated the site and added back the $5/TB plan named as the "Volume" plan while the current plan has been renamed to "Premium" for simplicity. You should be able to chose a pricing tier when adding a pull zone now.

Thanked by 1jetdino
  • @BunnySpeed said:

The $5/TB plan might one day be our main offer, but with more PoPs. Until then, make a pull zone and send me a PM and I'll switch it to the special plan. It only comes with 3 pops though :)

Hi, which are the 3 pops for the $5/TB plan?

• would be nice if you could add South Korea on your asian pops =)

@sanvit said:

@BunnySpeed said:

It's Falkenstein, Atlanta and Los Angeles. To get it, you can send me a PM and I'll enable your account.

We might expand into Korea one day, but no plans at the moment unfortunately, due to high costs.

• @BunnySpeed said:

@sanvit said:

@BunnySpeed said:

It's Falkenstein, Atlanta and Los Angeles. To get it, you can send me a PM and I'll enable your account.

We might expand into Korea one day, but no plans at the moment unfortunately, due to high costs.

I've gotta check it out! $0.005/GB is cheap.. I'll PM you my email address :)