Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colorhost.de - do they still work?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colorhost.de - do they still work?

I've just opened a ticket on friday, but still got no answer. Do they still work?

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited September 2016

Maybe wait until Monday first?

Some companies don't offer support on weekends.

• Well, i'll be waiting till monday.

• Their service and support have gotten much worse over the past few months. Sad to see good hosts slip.

• shiet. i just ordered a vps from them an hour ago lol, its pending. wish i had seen this thread sooner.

• @NodePing said:
    Their service and support have gotten much worse over the past few months. Sad to see good hosts slip.

Not what I experienced. I always have my big production VPS with them, running smoothly, and ticket support is quite fast (even if I don't need it frequently).

• @dynweb said:

@NodePing said:
    Their service and support have gotten much worse over the past few months. Sad to see good hosts slip.

Not what I experienced. I always have my big production VPS with them, running smoothly, and ticket support is quite fast (even if I don't need it frequently).

So it is safe to use them? Do you have vps right now?

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited September 2016

@NodePing said:

I could confirm that. But the support is great!

• @xaitmi said:
    shiet. i just ordered a vps from them an hour ago lol, its pending. wish i had seen this thread sooner.

still pending? Not activated?

• They are owned by meerfarbig.io (now?) you can cantact em directly https://meerfarbig.io/kontakt/

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @avxkim said:

Yes, I have the biggest OVZ with them (http://colorhost.de/server/vserver/openvz/large/), for about 4 years now. And a small OVZ as nameserver.

I am really happy with them, node uptime is >99,9%, performance is great and -- more important for me -- reliable. As far as I have seen, weekend support is limited. But the node monitoring seems to be good -- in the rare cases the node had a problem, it was always fixed quickly.

• @dynweb said:

@avxkim said:

Yes, I have the biggest OVZ with them (http://colorhost.de/server/vserver/openvz/large/), for about 4 years now. And a small OVZ as nameserver.

I am really happy with them, node uptime is >99,9%, performance is great and -- more important for me -- reliable. As far as I have seen, weekend support is limited. But the node monitoring seems to be good -- in the rare cases the node had a problem, it was always fixed quickly.

Thank you, same goes for kvm vps they have?

Thanked by 1joereid
  • Just paid for KVM VPS, but it's not booting yet. 40 minutes have passed. @dynweb, is it normal behavior?

• Never had a KVM with them...

Right now, it is 6.30 AM over here, you probably have to wait until office hours... Just a guess, I am not the Colorhost support desk...

• Damn, on their site technical support works 24/7...

• received my colorhost.de vps around 15 hours ago and it's all rock solid.

• @xaitmi said:
    received my colorhost.de vps around 15 hours ago and it's all rock solid.

Huh, ok then. When yo paid for their order?

• @avxkim said:

@xaitmi said:

around 24 hrs ago

• @xaitmi said:

@avxkim said:

@xaitmi said:

around 24 hrs ago

Did you had issues with booting vps? Mine says Offline.

• @avxkim said:

@xaitmi said:

@avxkim said:

@xaitmi said:

around 24 hrs ago

Did you had issues with booting vps? Mine says Offline.

my vps is working fine no issues

• They are alive and support indeed work during office hours. They're safe to use.

• Can someone tell me what CPU model they use for their OpenVZ vps?