Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unlimited Business Email | 10 GB - 50 TB storage | HA Cloud | Carrier grade relays | starts at $0.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unlimited Business Email | 10 GB - 50 TB storage | HA Cloud | Carrier grade relays | starts at $0.99

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o.) is an enterprise email hosting solution. Get the flexibility and freedom of having your own email server and the affordable scalability and management offered by Mailcheap with a rock solid HA cloud infrastructure.

Features:

• Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Users
  • 10 GB to 50 TB Storage
  • 100% deliverability: Carrier grade outbound filtering & Premium SMTP relays
  • Shared/Private/Dedicated email servers
  • TLS for secure access & transmission
  • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support (mail-tester scores 10/10)
  • HA cloud servers w/ 99.99% uptime
  • Free setup & migration
  • Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments: Supports client side OpenPGP, multiple accounts per session, 2FA
  • IMAP, SMTP, POP3 support
  • Web based admin panel
  • Anti-spam & anti-virus protection (4-step filtration) w/ quarantine management
  • Integrated Cloud w/ Webmail, Calendar (CalDAV), Contacts (CardDAV) & file sharing tools
  • DDoS protection
  • RAID protection & offsite data replication
  • Dual backup MX/Mail servers as standard
  • Fully Open source
  • Comprehensive documentation (beginner friendly)
  • Custom branding (private-label site, custom UI, branding, logo, slogan, etc.)
  • Direct-Admin™ support

Shared Email Servers

Basic 10G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 10 GB Storage | Shared server | $0.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $11.88

Basic 20G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 20 GB Storage | Shared server | $1.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $23.88

Basic 30G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 30 GB Storage | Shared server | $2.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $35.88

Basic 40G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 40 GB Storage | Shared server | $3.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $47.88

See more Shared Email servers here.
See Private/Dedicated Email servers here.

Resources

Website | Demo | Pricing | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

Comments

• may i suggest you add some -x% on prices because its a let coupon! otherwise its not different from main site prices. wish you a fruitful season.

• @ehab said:
    may i suggest you add some -x% on prices because its a let coupon! otherwise its not different from main site prices. wish you a fruitful season.

Why does there have to be a discount?

• @Nekki said:

what i've seen from most providers posting in LET they also add a coupon/special discount etc ... i think it encourage sales or give feeling of getting an offer.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@ehab said:

@Nekki said:

what i've seen from most providers posting in LET they also add a coupon/special discount etc ... i think it encourage sales or give feeling of getting an offer.

These plans are the best possible prices without sacrificing quality.

I think a consistent pricing model without limited time offers would provide better pricing awareness among customers. That said, there really is nowhere to go below $0.99/mo. other than giving it away for free ;)

Pavin Joseph.

• @Pavin thanks for the reply, i know for emails its a great value, i wasn't complaining. just suggesting how i felt when i realize i am getting a better deal than the normal site pricing.

Thanked by 1mailcheap
  • Hi, do you provide demo login/pass to check system? Thanks.

• @risturiz said:
    Hi, do you provide demo login/pass to check system? Thanks.

They're using Rainloop for webmail, not sure about the rest of the panel

https://mail.rainloop.net/

Thanked by 2mailcheap PepeSilvia
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

doghouch said: They're using Rainloop for webmail, not sure about the rest of the panel

Afterlogic as I checked.

Thanked by 2doghouch mailcheap
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@doghouch said:

@risturiz said:

They're using Rainloop for webmail, not sure about the rest of the panel

https://mail.rainloop.net/

Control panel is Modoboa I believe.

Thanked by 2doghouch mailcheap
    edited September 2016

Afterlogic for Basic plans

Afterlogic & Rainloop for Private/dedicated server plans

CP is our own version of Modoboa.

@risturiz said:

Demo is slightly older version; I'll PM you the login once the new demo is out! :)

• DilstarDilstar Member
    edited September 2016

can these attached with our shared host server which is cPanel based? like our client can send/email by using your services of email ?

@Dilstar said:
    can these attached with our shared host server which is cPanel based? like our client can send/email by using your services of email ?

Reselling is not really recommended. If you're a service provider and would like dedicated email infrastructure we can work something out! :)

• KobeKobe Member
    edited September 2016

mailcheap said: Demo is slightly older version; I'll PM you the login once the new demo is out! :)

Please also PM me.

Also can you elaborate by which (and how you define) "carrier-grade relays" that you're using?

• larrylarry Member
    edited September 2016

What's the limit?May use it for marketing or user registration mail for my site?

@Kobe said:

mailcheap said: Demo is slightly older version; I'll PM you the login once the new demo is out! :)

Please also PM me.

Also can you elaborate by which (and how you define) "carrier-grade relays" that you're using?

@larry said:
    What's the limit?May use it for marketing or user registration mail for my site?

See more info on Premium relay (& restrictions on use/sending limit) here. The distributed, scalable, HA filters and relays are carrier grade in that its capable of handling >100MM mails/hr when fully scaled.

• Hey. I couldn't find a lot of reviews about your service, and that is understandable given that it's relatively new.

But paying for a year upfront seems a little constraining (even though $11 is not that expensive). Is there a way to buy the plan monthly? I want to try it out for a few of my pet projects before going in for the big guns. Thank you.

• Can your email service be used as a backup MX queuing relay?

Something that functions like this: http://www.dnsmadeeasy.com/services/mailservices/backupemail/

@oxalorg said:
    Hey. I couldn't find a lot of reviews about your service, and that is understandable given that it's relatively new.

But paying for a year upfront seems a little constraining (even though $11 is not that expensive). Is there a way to buy the plan monthly? I want to try it out for a few of my pet projects before going in for the big guns. Thank you.

Monthly billing is available from Basic 100G & up.

@HackedServer said:
    Can your email service be used as a backup MX queuing relay?

Something that functions like this: http://www.dnsmadeeasy.com/services/mailservices/backupemail/

Cyberlabs will be offering more enterprise email solutions like this soon!

• Could you please PM the demo details to me also.

• Hi. I'd like access to a demo too please.

@mike2016 said:
    Could you please PM the demo details to me also.
    @lawchristopher said:
    Hi. I'd like access to a demo too please.
    @Kobe said:

Please also PM me.

@risturiz said:

PM sent. Thank you for your interest in Mailcheap!