Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which payment gateway do you use?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which payment gateway do you use?

I am wondering, what do providers here at LET use? Paypal? 2checkout? Authorize.net? Stripe?

Comments

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

BrainTree o_O

• stasistasi Member
    edited September 2016

why do you even mind how I pay my vps or what the providers offer? are you going to play the taxman?

go through some offer threads and you will know

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

PayPal merchant account. Works great for us. Relatively low fees and virtually all of our payments come into a single location. The only downside is that their fraud screening is basically non-existent and their support on chargebacks is nil -- you'll have to rely on your own internal fraud review measures (MaxMind, Fraud Record, ID checks, etc).

For Bitcoin we use Bitpay and settle the transactions immediately into USD.

• I think LET should create FAQ for these things, I see same question god knows how many times on this forum around 4 - 5 Monthly :)

• sounds instead like op is looking for provider tag lol

Thanked by 1PrColo
  • Paypal, stripe, authorized.net and bitpay are all good options maybe even skrill if need be.

• Paypal

• There is a "Search" box in the upper right:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/82004/what-payment-gateways-do-you-use

Date: April 2016

The things have not changed so far in these months.

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

paypal, braintree, coinbase