Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Inception Hosting] PHOENIX specials, SSD cached, unmetered inbound bandwidth, LOW PRICES, KVM/OVZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Inception Hosting] PHOENIX specials, SSD cached, unmetered inbound bandwidth, LOW PRICES, KVM/OVZ

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2016 in Offers

Hi Folks,

This is an extension of the last offer with some new additions in Phoenix Arizona.

Coupon code: 25offphxkvm - This will work on any term/period on the packages with 1GB RAM or more.

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=25

Coupon Code: 25off512kvmphx12 - This is for yearly orders of the 512MB package only.

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=25

OpenVZ Offers

50% off all plans for the first 6 months, regular price applies after that.

Use code: 6months50phx

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=26

All inbound bandwidth is unmetered.

TL;DR of terms.

No TOR, Torrents, game bots, traffic exchange, hitleap or similar.

No bulk mailing of any kind.

Inception Hosting has been trading since 2010 and first featured on Lowendbox in 2011, test IP's on request by PM.

Custom packages available on request.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

+1 for AnthonySmith's services. Runs flawlessly.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • MrGeneral said: +1 for AnthonySmith's services. Runs flawlessly.

+1, I'm pleased with their services in most cases too.

AnthonySmith said: OpenVZ Offers

50% off all plans for the first 6 months, regular price applies after that.

I guess you are not supposed to show 4 and 6GB plans in the screenshot since they are more than $7/m on a regular monthly basis.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • OVZ4g and 8g are over the price limit, because your discount is not recurring.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

bersy said: I guess you are not supposed to show 4 and 6GB plans in the screenshot since they are more than $7/m on a regular monthly basis.

Hmm, not how I understood it, if I am wrong let me know @mods I will alter it.

• @AnthonySmith said:

bersy said: I guess you are not supposed to show 4 and 6GB plans in the screenshot since they are more than $7/m on a regular monthly basis.

Hmm, not how I understood it, if I am wrong let me know @mods I will alter it.

Direct quote from the rules:

VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or

Key word is "recurring".

And they don't, for 6 months recurring :), whats the time limit, infinity, 1 year?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited September 2016

@AnthonySmith said:
    And they don't, for 6 months recurring :), whats the time limit, infinity, 1 year?

Recurring is infinite

Else: whats the lower limit? 2 months? 1 month? 1 day?

edited September 2016

teamacc said: Recurring is infinite

Not if it is for 6 months. :)

teamacc said: Else: whats the lower limit? 2 months? 1 month? 1 day?

That has not been defined.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

"First X months" offers definitely violate the rules, if the eventual recurring price isn't under $7.

(Offers have been removed for this in the past.)

edited September 2016

joepie91 said: "First X months" offers definitely violate the rules, if the eventual recurring price isn't under $7.

How about if I make it for a year, then it would fall under the yearly price range?

edit: actually it would not for all of them, ok I will remove part of the picture then.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Yearly plans also need a recurring price, so year-after-year it remains the same price.

teamacc said: Yearly plans also need a recurring price, so year-after-year it remains the same price.

Your very invested in this :), maybe apply for a moderator job, they have not reacted to this yet.

Anyway, everything is fixed now, maybe a mod can clean up all the crap above this comment? @jarland ?

• Maybe a mod can clean up this whole thread?

Thanked by 1Four20

JoeMerit said: Maybe a mod can clean up this whole thread?

Maybe chunk is dead?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: maybe a mod can clean up all the crap above this comment?

I usually just leave it. Most buyers aren't reading the thread anyway (or even logged in, for that matter).

jarland said: I usually just leave it. Most buyers aren't reading the thread anyway (or even logged in, for that matter).

Nice.

• Does this have DDOS Protection?

• @AnthonySmith said:

teamacc said: Yearly plans also need a recurring price, so year-after-year it remains the same price.

Your very invested in this :), maybe apply for a moderator job, they have not reacted to this yet.

Mostly browsing LET when bored, no need for extra responsibilities

JoeMerit said: Does this have DDOS Protection?

Nope, it also will not make your lunch on a Tuesday or rub your back when your feeling down, seems to be good at attracting white knights though, so there is always a little bonus.

edited September 2016

Correct, they breach the rules.

• @AnthonySmith: what makes your service stand out over other services? any special features?

@JoeMerit I assume you mean aside from the very unique solusvm/whmcs combo and my sense of humor.

These particular services are the cheapest you will find in Phoenix and the hardware has a 1TB SSD cache running under cachecade with an 8 disk raid 10 for raw storage.

Additionally it is unmetered inbound bandwidth.

Aside from that, there is nothing unique, except I have been going for 6 years and still care.

• @JoeMerit you don't have anything from inception hosting!!? seriously!

from my experience if you behave you'll be hosted well. And anthony is more on the client side than you might think.

waves to anthony :)

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith

Heh, I guess I should have known it would not take long, DDOS attack on the Phoenix IP range.

This site is like poison sometimes.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • AnthonySmith said: Heh, I guess I should have known it would not take long, DDOS attack on the Phoenix IP range.

This site is like poison sometimes.

Do you still think that DDOSers should be penalized with death?

Thanked by 1Four20

JoeMerit said: Do you still think that DDOSers should be penalized with death?

Or worse.

• Just wanna share a bit about IH. I've been with IH pretty long time, and so far have very decent service and support from Anthony. :)

Thanks Wira!