Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X3host.com offer 8GB Ram @ $48 /year & 2GB Ram @ $7 /mo (Phoenix, Newyork) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

X3host.com offer 8GB Ram @ $48 /year & 2GB Ram @ $7 /mo (Phoenix, Newyork)

Comments

• rpollestadrpollestad Member
    edited September 2016

@x3host said:

You can use all the disk but not for storage or backups " I mean the usage of the whole vps for only backup purpose " !

But if you are going to use the full disk with shared and reseller for your business or hosting all of your websites this is ok.

Sorry, but your policy makes zero sense as a provider. Your continued response to questions about this policy also make no sense.

Not sure why it would matter to you whether I was using up the entire disk to host 80 websites or simply storing 4 tar.gz files on my VPS.

Thanked by 1sin
  • Guys, this is StackVPS, aka comBOZO. Search for reviews and think ten times before trying, you've been warned.

• If I make a file for a visitor to be downloaded, or maybe streamed, and each file were 5gb or maybe 10gb, and it's a video from my work/travelling, would that considered as storage?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • I think the right question isn't being asked.

Why are backups or "storage" not allowed? Is it because your falsefully advertising the amount of disk space that you are allotting? Is it because you don't want people to take advantage of "Unlimited" bandwidth? Something seems off here. Reel fishy.

• @daily said:
    I think the right question isn't being asked.

Why are backups or "storage" not allowed? Is it because your falsefully advertising the amount of disk space that you are allotting? Is it because you don't want people to take advantage of "Unlimited" bandwidth? Something seems off here. Reel fishy.

Nail on the head here. That's like buying a flight ticket to LA but being dropped off in Phoenix and being told to make your own plans to get the rest of the way.

Sounds to me like you're advertising amazing specs, fancy yourself some good annual $$, but can't actually honour the package.

Let's say 8 people sign up for this, that's $384 in the bank. You can NOT get a decent server with 64GB+ RAM for $32/month. It's overselling and it's false advertising.

• I thought this dude was banned for being completely fucking mental?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • SkyriderSkyrider Member
    edited September 2016

Ugh, there's nothing worse than companies attempting to change their name and think everything will be alright.. What's worse, they also use fake reviews on their site. The people who 'so called' left reviews are all over the internet. It's not hard to trace-back the images, even a child can do it. Overall, it looks totally, legit. not...

We host many clients from LET since 2 years and more

That's surprising. Because while you joined in "2011" here on LET, your first offer discussion (out of multiple accounts I suppose) was made on Aug 13. And the domain x3host only exists for 1 year, 3 months and 28 days. From what I can read from the wall-of-text about your 'provider(s)', this is your third? name.. that you use. Really, doesn't make you look good at all.

• @Nekki said:
    I thought this dude was banned for being completely fucking mental?

Well look at his last thread. He doesnt know how to configure VPS nodes

edited September 2016

~ Wanted to edit, not reply. Ignore this one.

• qq7119 said: So you are still unable to provide Kvm or Xen?

Why ask for something he doesnt offer? You dont go into an apple store and ask why they dont sell androids...

Not saying x3host is on the ranks of an apple store but just saying

Thanked by 1x3host
  • @ez2uk said:

qq7119 said: So you are still unable to provide Kvm or Xen?

Why ask for something he doesnt offer? You dont go into an apple store and ask why they dont sell androids...

Not saying x3host is on the ranks of an apple store but just saying

You're talking to a guy who finds something to complain about with virtually every offer posted, just ignore.

• Combozo, StackVPS, x3host and what next?

edited September 2016

Oh, forgot to mention. Their site is mostly a copy/paste job. Text wise anyway.

Get supercharged hosting that scales with your business backed by the best 24/7 support team on the planet.

We have a team of trained professionals monitoring not only our physical locations but our server software as well. Rest assured your web site is safe and secure.

All plans include our true round-the-clock support. It doesn’t matter if it’s 3AM or the middle of your business day, our expertly trained staff will be there to help

Fully backed by our SLA, we promise you at least 99.9% uptime as part of our service guarantee

Can be found on other 100 sites I found on google.. exact same text.

Further more.. are they using an inmotion award icon?

Googled it up, found this website:

http://hoctienganh.websiteseotot.com/truyen-thong/

^ They used all 4 icons on their manage website: https://manage.x3host.com/clientarea.php

2012 award icon? x3host exists as of 2015 (domain wise).

While these may all be 'little' things.. overall, I cannot trust any provider that has changed names so many times and provide reviews/images on their website to make it look more legit.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • x3host said: You can use all the disk but not for storage or backups " I mean the usage of the whole vps for only backup purpose " !

why not?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

@Nekki said:
    I thought this dude was banned for being completely fucking mental?

He was hired as resident weirdo instead for the entertainment of all. He was cheap and does what he is expected to do....

Thanked by 1x3host
  • most interesting thread of the week =D

• @andiklive said:
    Combozo, StackVPS, x3host and what next?

Bozocloud, bozovm, bozovps, just to name a few.

• Read the post there first , we have all the right and mods were with us there. don't spam our offers and have a wise.

I wonder how many guys here don't know anything about web hosting business and trying to be professional with zero information about the web hosting.

Some of comments here just insulting us with no reason but i must ignore all of these comments. because no one of the has a service with us including you that trying hard to find any bad review about us !

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    If I make a file for a visitor to be downloaded, or maybe streamed, and each file were 5gb or maybe 10gb, and it's a video from my work/travelling, would that considered as storage?

It's ok you can host a websites for this purpose

• @VortexMagnus said:

@daily said:

Nail on the head here. That's like buying a flight ticket to LA but being dropped off in Phoenix and being told to make your own plans to get the rest of the way.

Sounds to me like you're advertising amazing specs, fancy yourself some good annual $$, but can't actually honour the package.

Let's say 8 people sign up for this, that's $384 in the bank. You can NOT get a decent server with 64GB+ RAM for $32/month. It's overselling and it's false advertising.

We have a strategy , Also we don't oversell our servers.

• Still haven't answered why "storage" or backups are not allowed.

• @x3host said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@daily said:

We have a strategy , Also we don't oversell our servers.

Does that strategy involve taking lots of annual subscriptions and doing a runner, or?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Guys, this is StackVPS, aka comBOZO. Search for reviews and think ten times before trying, you've been warned.

We don't have any bad reviews ,, Just you are trying to make a bad reviews about and we can ignore people like you " We don't care about you are trying to say " .

• x3host said: We don't have any bad reviews ,, Just you are trying to make a bad reviews about and we can ignore people like you " We don't care about you are trying to say " .

This post should tell you everything about this host.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@andiklive said:
    Combozo, StackVPS, x3host and what next?

Bozocloud, bozovm, bozovps, just to name a few.

Stop spamming our offer

You don't have any knowledge about how to manage a website not only web hosting company.

From the first time you are trying to spam our offers also you don't have any bad reviews about us just you.

• Just out curiosity why can't these be used for backups or storage??? It will help us better understand...

• @cassa said:

x3host said: You can use all the disk but not for storage or backups " I mean the usage of the whole vps for only backup purpose " !

why not?

Many companies here prevent storage services from running into their servers. as we are aiming to host people who need more ram, space, BW more IPS But for the webhosting purpose.

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited September 2016

@kendid said:
    Just out curiosity why can't these be used for backups or storage??? It will help us better understand...

We are not running a storage services like dropbox, you can use the full disk but we don't offer storage/backup solutions.