Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X3host.com offer 8GB Ram @ $48 /year & 2GB Ram @ $7 /mo (Phoenix, Newyork)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

X3host.com offer 8GB Ram @ $48 /year & 2GB Ram @ $7 /mo (Phoenix, Newyork)

x3hostx3host Banned
edited September 2016 in Offers

Hi Everyone,

This is the last chance to get these deals before 30/09/2016, after that date we won't accept any more orders for these deals and will offer the original prices for plans

X3host.com is offering:

- Cheap VPS Hosting

- Cheap Dedicated Servers

- Cheap Reseller Hosting

- Cheap Master Reseller Hosting

Hosting Locations Available:

Phoenix, AZ

Newyork New Location

What do you think about a hosting company giving such frenzy deals since 4 years ?

Don't trust us ! We decided to offer TRIAL for 512MB Plan FREE for the first month !

Join our affiliate program and earn %50 on every client you refer to us ?

Click here to activate your affiliate account

*Remember "Faqs" :

* We don't support anything illegal including SPAMMING SCAMMING PEOPLE ( We will take the evidence to suspend you without notification after 24 hours ( We Don't terminate accounts ) for your luck i'm a lawyer!

Our servers not for storage :

* We also don't support guys who are looking for storage servers we are a hosting company not a storage company see the difference ! " Yes you can use the hole disk space but not for backups or storage "

If you need to see some reviews about us please : click here .

8GB RAM: - Order Now

300 GB Disk Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

2 IPV4 + 4 IPV6

8 CPU Cores

SolusVM

($48) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: 0E7FJJY3X1

4GB RAM: - Order Now

200 GB Disk Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

2 IPV4 + 2 IPV6

4 CPU Cores

SolusVM

$35/yr - Lifetime Coupon: 1X6OC9YSBK

2GB RAM: - Order Now

150 GB Disk Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

1 IPV4 + 2 IPV6

2 CPU Cores

SolusVM

$7/mo - Lifetime Coupon: YHAPVQ4499

$25/yr - Lifetime Coupon: TY6ODI7YI8

1GB RAM: - Order Now

50 GB Disk Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

1 IPV4 + 1 IPV6

2 CPU Cores

SolusVM

$5.99/mo

$15/yr - Lifetime Coupon: 0XQXK69TQ0

512 MB RAM: - Order Now

25 GB Disk Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

1 IPV4 + 1 IPV6

1 Core

SolusVM

$2.50/mo

$10/yr - Lifetime Coupon: Y6YY6CQL4P

Still Asking for a trial? Open A ticket

256 MB RAM: - Order Now

15 GB Disk Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

1 IPV4 + 1 IPV6

1 Core

$1.99/mo **

**$7/yr
- Lifetime Coupon: U1KQM6AUD8

Got further questions? Shoot us an email [[email protected]] or give us a call [+2010-20063-586]

Comments

• dailydaily Member
    edited September 2016

x3host said: Newyork New

Think you mean New York City, New York.

x3host said: Don't trust us !

Okay.

x3host said: ( We will take the evidence to suspend you without notification )

Seems like a stupid policy. You'll just be getting tickets that you have to answer.

x3host said: for your luck i'm a lawyer!

Really?

x3host said: We also don't support guys who are looking for storage servers we are a hosting company not a storage company see the difference ! " Yes you can use the hole disk space but not for backups or storage "

How would you know what I used my disk space for? What are you going to do, look through it?

x3host said: Shoot us an email [sales@]

sales@ what?

If you want to be taken seriously, put some effort into your offer posts.

Thanked by 2dedicados doughmanes
  • @daily said:

x3host said: Newyork New

Think you mean New York City, New York.

x3host said: Don't trust us !

Okay.

x3host said: ( We will take the evidence to suspend you without notification )

Seems like a stupid policy. You'll just be getting tickets that you have to answer.

x3host said: for your luck i'm a lawyer!

Really?

x3host said: We also don't support guys who are looking for storage servers we are a hosting company not a storage company see the difference ! " Yes you can use the hole disk space but not for backups or storage "

How would you know what I used my disk space for? What are you going to do, look through it?

x3host said: Shoot us an email [sales@]

sales@ what?

If you want to be taken seriously, put some effort into your offer posts.

New York City New Location

[email protected]

We suspend clients for spam, scam or phishing activity but we give warning before suspension to let the client fix the issues with his account.

These deals will ends in 30/09/2016 we are not going to oversell our servers

Thanks for your comment

• You never answered my storage question. If I sign up for your service and use it for backups, how would you know?

Thanked by 2yomero doughmanes
  • x3hostx3host Banned
    edited September 2016

@daily said:
    You never answered my storage question. If I sign up for your service and use it for backups, how would you know?

We will open a ticket into your account and ask you if you are using our services for storage or backup services
    Note: We can see our clients Vms and what they do with their servers through our SolusVM.

Sure you have the right to get a refund if you don't want to use our services and your websites/needs doesn't meet our / Acceptable Use Policy /

• x3host said: We will open a ticket into your account and ask you if you are using our services for storage or backup services

I will say no.

x3host said: We can see our clients Vms and what they do with their servers through our SolusVM.

Explain. Are you going to look at the files on my VM?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Could you provide test IPs / Looking Glasses for your locations?

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited September 2016

@daily said:

x3host said: We will open a ticket into your account and ask you if you are using our services for storage or backup services

I will say no.

x3host said: We can see our clients Vms and what they do with their servers through our SolusVM.

Explain. Are you going to look at the files on my VM?

We inform people now
    " We don't accept the usage of storage, backup services. "

If you have a knowledge with SolusVM you can check what HDD/Bandwidth the client used not checking files ! ( We respect clients privacy ) and if they used the service for backups we won't terminate their services until we help them to transfer their files/data from our servers.

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited September 2016

@brueggus said:
    Could you provide test IPs / Looking Glasses for your locations?

New York City: 96.9.241.178

Phoenix ,AZ: 148.163.92.66

• dailydaily Member
    edited September 2016

x3host said: If you have a knowledge with SolusVM you can check what HDD/Bandwidth the client used not checking files ! ( We respect clients privacy )

So if I use all my disk space, you will automatically assume I'm using it for backups?

x3host said: and if they used the service for backups we won't terminate their services.

But I'm not, as far as you know.

I ask because there isn't any way for you to know.

• @daily said:

x3host said: If you have a knowledge with SolusVM you can check what HDD/Bandwidth the client used not checking files ! ( We respect clients privacy )

So if I use all my disk space, you will automatically assume I'm using it for backups?

x3host said: and if they used the service for backups we won't terminate their services.

But I'm not, as far as you know.

I ask because there isn't any way for you to know.

Ofcourse not , but if we see that you have used the full storage we will ask you to prove that you don't use our services for backups or storage.

You are welcome to ask us anytime , and i'll be happy to answer all of your questions.

Thank you

• x3host said: Ofcourse not , but if we see that you have used the full storage we will ask you to prove that you don't use our services for backups or storage.

So you'll want to see my files.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @daily said:

x3host said: Ofcourse not , but if we see that you have used the full storage we will ask you to prove that you don't use our services for backups or storage.

There are a big difference between looking into your files or looking for what HDD you have used with your VM.

For Example:

• @x3host said:

@daily said:

x3host said: Ofcourse not , but if we see that you have used the full storage we will ask you to prove that you don't use our services for backups or storage.

There are a big difference between looking into your files or looking for what HDD you have used with your VM.

For Example:

What if I use 475GB of disk space?

• @daily said:

@x3host said:

@daily said:

For Example:

But we give only 300 gb with 8gb ram not 475GB

• @x3host said:

@daily said:

@x3host said:

@daily said:

For Example:

Okay. What if I use 275GB of disk space? You will contact me via ticket and ask me to prove that I'm not using your service for backups. How would I do that?

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited September 2016

@daily said:

@x3host said:

@daily said:

@x3host said:

@daily said:

For Example:

Okay. What if I use 275GB of disk space? You will contact me via ticket and ask me to prove that I'm not using your service for backups. How would I do that?

We trust our clients and our AUP is obvious for all.

• x3host said: We trust our clients and our AUP is obvious for all.

But how is a client supposed to prove to you how he/she is using those files for? ...

Thanked by 1x3host
  • I can completely understand arguments against using shared/reseller web hosting products for storage purposes.

Unfortunately, like @daily, I don't understand (or agree with) the restriction you're placing on your general-purpose VPSs.

Thanked by 1x3host
  • Offers are great, but the aup on this seems very subjective... Tempted, but very hesitant...

Thanked by 2x3host doughmanes
  • @kendid said:
    Offers are great, but the aup on this seems very subjective... Tempted, but very hesitant...

I don't recommend it. They are formerly known as StackVPS and or ComBoZo. Doing a little searching will tell you why I say that.

Thanked by 2kendid BeardyUnixGuy
  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited September 2016

@x3host said:

KVM or Xen ?

Can you provide test IP?

Thanked by 1x3host
  • @ez2uk said:

x3host said: We trust our clients and our AUP is obvious for all.

But how is a client supposed to prove to you how he/she is using those files for? ...

We trust our clients we have many clients are using our services without any problem

• @kendid said:
    Offers are great, but the aup on this seems very subjective... Tempted, but very hesitant...

Hi,

We don't have any restrictions with our services , just we are fighting the spam, scam and phishing activities.

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited September 2016

@qq7119 said:

@x3host said:

KVM or Xen ?

Can you provide test IP?

OpenVZ, and we will give you all resources you purchased " HDD, BW, IPS, Etc "

Test IPS:

• @x3host said:

@qq7119 said:

@x3host said:

KVM or Xen ?

Can you provide test IP?

Test IPS:

So you are still unable to provide Kvm or Xen?

Thanked by 1x3host
  • @qq7119 said:

@x3host said:

@qq7119 said:

@x3host said:

KVM or Xen ?

Can you provide test IP?

Test IPS:

So you are still unable to provide Kvm or Xen?

We will be able to provide kvm and xen the next month

• @x3host said:

@qq7119 said:

@x3host said:

KVM or Xen ?

Can you provide test IP?

Test IPS:

You give us all the resources but we can't use all the disk?

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • scam comes again?

• @OpticalSwoosh said:

@x3host said:

@qq7119 said:

@x3host said:

KVM or Xen ?

Can you provide test IP?

Test IPS:

You give us all the resources but we can't use all the disk?

You can use all the disk but not for storage or backups " I mean the usage of the whole vps for only backup purpose " !

But if you are going to use the full disk with shared and reseller for your business or hosting all of your websites this is ok.

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited September 2016

@singhigh said:
    scam comes again?

We host many clients from LET since 2 years and more

We fight Spam, Scam and phishing with a serious actions against clients need to use our services for this purpose not scamming people. this is a tos.

Read : https://www.x3host.com/term-of-service/