Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VAT question
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VAT question

Am purchasing many digital goods every month and I pay 20% VAT.

How the VAT works?

1. If I have one I get those 20% back on my bank or
  2. I dont pay them (pay the invoice without vat?

If option nr.1: can I request from someone with valud VAT his VAT number so he gets those to his bank? Is he in risk something?

If option nr.2: can I just add any VAT number and the 20% are off?

Is there any option to get a VAT number for cheap (lowend)?

Can you share some experience how to avoid that damn VAT?

Thanks

Comments

• You can reclaim the VAT on business expenses if you are VAT registered, but note that if you start claiming back lots of mental stuff and someone decides to look into what's going on, you're going to get raped.

If you're supposed to be paying the VAT, just suck it up and pay it.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @Nekki

If you're supposed to be paying the VAT, just suck it up and pay it.

As you know there is always a way to do it better so am sure someone have a solution.

EU is really silly. Only EU citizens pays it but not other continents when purchases in EU.

• WHT said: As you know there is always a way to do it better so am sure someone have a solution.

No mate, I don't.

No-one is going to put themselves at risk of prosecution to save you a few quid, and if you use someone else's VAT number without them knowing, you're a terrible, awful cunt.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

WHT said: As you know there is always a way to do it better so am sure someone have a solution.

If that is your answer to this:

Nekki said: If you're supposed to be paying the VAT, just suck it up and pay it

(Which, by the way, it was your answer to that)

Then you are asking people here to assist you in tax evasion. I suggest seeking local criminals and asking them for advice.

This discussion has been closed.