Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Info : Best "Free" VPS Control Panels - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Info : Best "Free" VPS Control Panels

Comments

• Vote +1 for Kloxo-MR.
    VestaCP is nice, but you must paid 3$ for file manager. and 1$ for FTP.

Kloxo-MR is full FREE. And Kloxo-MR have many webserver supported. thanks

• VitaVita Member

VestaCP is good. I've been using it for a while now, no problems.

• +1 for vestacp

Very nice and clean user interface.

Thanked by 1Neoon
  • KloxoMR, have a good support on mratwork forum.

• ardaarda Member
    edited June 2016

Ajenti + Ajenti-v + ajenti-v-whateverineed for LEMP stack or anything else.

It is not as easy as others, but it allows you to edit "anything", nginx config, fpm pools, it even allows you to use nodejs, django or other apps (or any app from any port if you know how to write nginx), it uses official distro's packages. So this way I can use Nginx from PPA (newer versions for http/2) MariaDB and PHP7 from Ubuntu PPAs in my lemp stack with Ajenti.

I've been using for 2 years, and I've tried vesta, zpanel/sentora back then. I'm currently hosting 4 PHP sites, 1 html static site 1 ghost blog all being managed from ajenti-v. And All I can say is wow.

The con is that it doesn't let you create individual account for each domain, and doesn't have a billing system unlike others, but it's not a problem for my case since I'm the only one who needs access to the panel.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • @PremiumFast_Net said:
    Vote +1 for Kloxo-MR.

Can't you see that this thread is 6 months old? Why on earth would you bump/cause the insane necro?

The ban hammer awaits users like you.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • VestaCP but still not supporting ipv6

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited June 2016

@doghouch said:

@PremiumFast_Net said:
    Vote +1 for Kloxo-MR.

Can't you see that this thread is 6 months old? Why on earth would you bump/cause the insane necro?

The ban hammer awaits users like you.

well would this help as I could see this in his forecast lol(if he continues doing necro posting lol):

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • Many people ask what is the best free control panel for linux hosting, and i just give review after that, are you have problem with that?

• @PremiumFast_Net said:
    Many people ask what is the best free control panel for linux hosting, and i just give review after that, are you have problem with that?

Because you have been spamming and necroing threads everywhere.

• ISPConfig 3 for me

• Here is the free interworx license:

https://licensecart.com/order/config/index/interworx/?group_id=100&pricing_id=498

One domain but.. damn. Its great.

• itgodsitgods Member

@ZweiTiger said:
    Here is the free interworx license:

https://licensecart.com/order/config/index/interworx/?group_id=100&pricing_id=498

And you can't order it, right! :P

• @itgods said:

@ZweiTiger said:
    Here is the free interworx license:

And you can't order it, right! :P

why would that be? what error would you get?

• wow! I just know some of them,thanks for share :)

• Webuzo is good

• I think the best Is the centos web panel (cwp)

• VestaCP is absolutely the best free open-source panel but lacks the required security.

• @sharp_servers @Khairil You are starting your LET presence by bumping necro posts with shitty posts? Nice work, guys, nice work...

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2016

@sharp_servers said:
    VestaCP is absolutely the best free open-source panel but lacks the required security.

• WHAT ABOUT SENTORAAAAAAAA

• @Zeast said:
    WHAT ABOUT SENTORAAAAAAAA

Sentora is zpanel, google zpanel :) i would never use Sentora or zPanel, security issues are to high to even consider using it.

• Thanked by 1willie
  • Tried them all
    Cpsnel is the best

• @sharp_servers said:
    VestaCP is absolutely the best free open-source panel but lacks the required security.

Do you mean the forum threads about hacked installations?

• Been using Sentora, vestaCP and Froxlor for quite a while now. They all work well and with some improvements like PHP-FPM or Percona instead of MySQL they work even better. Though there are some security concerns around them and it's best to add an extra layer of security to them as well.
    Last I checked CWP only worked with CentOS 6 and Ajenti was mostly abandoned.
    Also running Webmin on a FreeBSD and it's pretty neat.

Thanked by 1Catalin
  • Apart from security concerns about Sentora, there is another issue: it is almost abandoned, because there are no active developers to the project and the couple of guys that are trying to keep it alive, do not have the knowledge to code and move forward this panel.
    So, it seems that it goes slowly to death, because of no interest from coders (although there is an active community and a lot of users). Pitty, because if some capable devs could clean the code and actively do some work to secure it and patch it quickly after a hole is discovered, it is a really great control panel for the end user.
    It is one of the few panels that do not run on specific port but to port 80, making it great for nat vps without changing the configuration, has nice features out of the box, it is very easy with a lot of specs and a big database of plugins and themes that make it much more flexible than Vesta or others...
    Oh, and as a lot of people say, it is a security hole for a server...

• vestaCP by far. We've been beta testing it, great panel!

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@jvnadr said:
    Apart from security concerns about Sentora, there is another issue: it is almost abandoned, because there are no active developers to the project and the couple of guys that are trying to keep it alive, do not have the knowledge to code and move forward this panel.
    So, it seems that it goes slowly to death, because of no interest from coders (although there is an active community and a lot of users). Pitty, because if some capable devs could clean the code and actively do some work to secure it and patch it quickly after a hole is discovered, it is a really great control panel for the end user.
    It is one of the few panels that do not run on specific port but to port 80, making it great for nat vps without changing the configuration, has nice features out of the box, it is very easy with a lot of specs and a big database of plugins and themes that make it much more flexible than Vesta or others...
    Oh, and as a lot of people say, it is a security hole for a server...

Part of the problem is that the development team isn't receptive to criticism, and would much rather pretend that everything is already perfect.

The reason they don't have competent developers isn't that there are none, it's that they've been scared away and don't want to associate with a project that's going to be 90% bickering and 10% actually fixing shit.

• joepie91 said: The reason they don't have competent developers isn't that there are none, it's that they've been scared away and don't want to associate with a project that's going to be 90% bickering and 10% actually fixing shit.

I am not a dev, so, I cannot comment on that, but the fact is that there are no devs left... And I agree that, at least from what I have read, there was a lot of criticism about how the original team handled alarms for security issues.
    Pity, I say, because for the end user, the panel is very good... If only the infrastructure was at the same level...