Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FoxVM - (Custom Panel-Billing System) | $3/month | Dallas/Texas | Your own ISO | 24/7 Support - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FoxVM - (Custom Panel-Billing System) | $3/month | Dallas/Texas | Your own ISO | 24/7 Support

13»

Comments

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited September 2016

@MacPac said:
    @Jonchun
    You're the world most fucking asshole and you should ask @IThinkUFailed who is the guy behind correcting your shitty SSL settings on that whmcs and you didn't deserve my help and i have should have left you vuln to just know the value of guys like me and.

I don't understand why you're blaming me for your discrepancies... In regards to SSL... I modified the SSL settings to go from a B+ rating to an A+ rating on SSLLabs just for you... Realistically speaking, it wouldn't really have mattered. Breaking SSL is a lot more difficult than breaking a weekend PHP project without proper auditing.

Edit: I just realized I didn't really emphasize the following: Yes, it was insecure and unprofessional to not have TLS setup properly. However, when I was informed, I fixed it immediately within minutes instead of going crazy and raging all over the forums...

i wasn't going to post this until you seemed to be happy about the closing of this project

I am happy. Why? You now have a chance to look back and reflect on why this failed so hard. From your attitude and your "CEO" 's attitude, it's pretty obvious this was doomed to fall flat on its face anyways. Once you've done some self-reflection, maybe you'll come out stronger :)

Good luck but i am coming back with my own tld and going to the dedicated hosting market just to compete with you and kick the hell out of you.

I look forward to it. Would be good to see some more cheap dedicated server providers. Could you do something in Psychz Ashburn perhaps? I'd like a nice East Coast server for cheap.

• MacPacMacPac Member
    edited September 2016

@Jonchun

Thank you to proof that you didn't deserve any help and again my weekend php project took 3 months of development and it was never broken and you're just a troll and You're not welcome to comment on any of my future threads or to register your account with me like you did at foxvm.com

EDIT: correcting a typo.

• @Jonchun

and even the bootstrap was custom designed for this project but guys like you who uses templates for there customers don't even know what is bootstrap and jump on other people's work to shit on.

You're a complete negative example on this community.

Thank you!

• @MacPac said:
    @Jonchun

Thank you to proof that you didn't deserve any help and again my weekend php project took 3 months of development

3 months of development != 3 months of productive and useful development. That was the point I was trying to make. Just because you put time and energy into something doesn't turn it into a quality product

and it was never broken and you're just a troll and You're not welcome to comment on any of my future threads or to register you're account with me like you did at foxvm.com

I will post where I want and when I want. I registered an account at foxvm because I took the time to at least check you guys out, view the billing system, and get a feel for the "custom billing" you created before commenting on it. I immediately noticed it was underdeveloped and missing a ton of basic functionality, whereas I can guarantee you that the people who have been praising your efforts probably didn't even bother checking your stuff out. I criticized your stuff based on what I saw, and took the time to at least take a look at your billing panel for myself before immediately dismissing it. I'm not sure why you can't just accept the fact that it was not production ready.

@MacPac said:
    @Jonchun

and even the bootstrap was custom designed for this project but guys like you who uses templates for there customers don't even know what is bootstrap and jump on other people's work to shit on.

I am fully aware of what BootStrap is. I heavily modified a pre-existing theme because I don't consider myself a UX/UI designer, and don't have a keen eye for making things look super-pretty. I know where my strengths are, and it's definitely not in creating web designs from scratch. That being said, the template I modified was bootstrap based (as are most modern templates) and I did put some time into integrating it with the rest of my site.

You're a complete negative example on this community.

I'm sorry you feel that I am a negative example to this community, and I hope that you being a shining beacon of positivity will help restore the balance to LowEndTalk.

Thank you!

You're welcome! If there's anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask!

• MacPacMacPac Member
    edited September 2016

@Jonchun
    3 months are enough for production ready because it's been under a constant work and thinking of things you never know about or have any clue about and those 3 months are not wasted because my thing is still there and it scares the hell out of you because if not you won't even bother commenting here.

@Jonchun

You're welcome! If there's anything else i can help you with, feel free to ask!

Yes get the fuck out of my thread, you're the last clown that i have left alive and i have gotten
    my revenge.

Please @jarland or any other admin around take care of this guy as he isn't welcome to continue posting on the thread i made and there is no reason for him to be here in the first place.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

MacPac said: 3 months are enough for production ready because it's been under a constant work and thinking of things you never know about or have any clue about and those 3 months are not wasted because my thing is still there and it scares the hell out of you because if not you won't even bother commenting here.

Your panel wasn't production-ready. Doesn't matter how many months went into it, doesn't matter how much effort went into it. It just wasn't up to standards, simple as that.

MacPac said: Please @jarland or any other admin around take care of this guy as he isn't welcome to continue posting on the thread i made and there is no reason for him to be here in the first place.

You don't "own" the thread, and you were the one who reignited an otherwise-dead thread by shouting at @Jonchun. I don't know why you feel you can throw insults at somebody, and then tell them they can't reply to them.

Grow up.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • MacPacMacPac Member
    edited September 2016

@joepie91

I have banned you from #foxvm and clearly said you're not welcome to post on any of my threads on any forum not just this forum.

please go outside and think about what you did and also think that Escable did troll the hell out of you badly and you didn't even look at the source of that trololol image because of your hate for me to just be a way step over you and you didn't think for a sec that the guy who created the image couldn't hack or breach into the other guy who made the custom design and code. It made you a blind troll and you're not the person who can tell if my thing is production ready or not

Please @Ishaq @Amitz @jarland, I am kindly asking to close this thread if you can't stop these trolls from commenting there shit.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

MacPac said: I have banned you from #foxvm and clearly said you're not welcome to post any of my threads on any forum not just this forum.

Again, you don't own the thread. That you can't deal with criticism is your problem, not mine.

MacPac said: please go outside and think about what you did and also think that Escable did troll the hell out of you badly and you didn't even look at the source of that trololol image because of your hate for me to just be a way step over you and you didn't think for a sec that the guy who created the image couldn't hack or breach into the other guy who made the custom design and code.

Still no clue what you're going on about here, it's barely comprehensible. I've already told you as much several times on IRC, as well. If you want to make a point, try making it more clearly, without rambling off.

MacPac said: you're not the person who can tell if my thing is production ready or not

I am, actually. It's literally my day job.

• @joepie91

I am, actually. It's literally my day job.

No you're not, because clearly you're just a node.js clown who hasn't done anything to match this stuff on this thread or else you wouldn't have commented or care its just your hate continues here and you're just proofing to the world that your judgements were based on hate only and not facts.

@joepie91

Again, you don't own the thread. That you can't deal with criticism is your problem, not mine.

Yes I own the thread because if you look back you will see with your blind eyes its me who created it and i can handle any critcism because i am finally understanding your intentions here.

For the admins, I am going to respect you and wait for your action regarding this dude or this thread to be closed because i have no need to argue with them and waste my time any more.

Thank you!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2016

MacPac said: I am kindly asking to close this thread if you can't stop these trolls from commenting

I think your vision is clouded and that's alright, but please allow me to provide you with an image of this situation from my view. You said this:

MacPac said: I have already invited @joepie91 to try to break it, many others too and I have grown up in a community of security geeks since the days before hax.tor.hu to wechall.net and the time i have spent in those communities have teached me and still teaching me to never trust the user input therefore I can guarantee to you and to our clients that its secure than many of the existing systems.

In the eyes of @joepie91, and quite reasonably so, he took this as you hinting at the idea of him playing a part in signing off on this as a secure application. He then disagreed with that notion, you argued his points, and the back and forth continued.

From my view, you took the first step in escalating this matter and took no opportunity to de-escalate it. While this thread has been closed, please do not take this as being for the benefit of any particular party.

Thanked by 1taro222
This discussion has been closed.