Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has LEB a new management? They are little bit freaky?! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Has LEB a new management? They are little bit freaky?!

2»

Comments

• @Internoc24 said:
    We get now additional Informations:

"Okay - I'll explain it again. The offer itself is in a unique location but I don't feel it stands out much from other providers in Estonia.

https://xxxxxs.ee/vps - This company offers 2GB RAM vps with free traffic for 8 euros a month.

I'm not saying your offer was bad by any stretch but I am saying it's not that hard to find something a similar price with better specifications as I've shown above. If you don't want to change your offer then that's fine.

nevertheless not comparable: 10Mbits port to 100 Mbits Port..Missing Paymentmethods like Bitcoin or Paysafecard...

It is very hard to create an offer for LEB. I remember now, why we dont do this on the last 12 month. (We have also an unanswered offer ticket since 8 month or more)

Your offer sounds great and I hope they change their mind and approve it. Otherwise perhaps you can post an offer in the forums once you get your Provider tag.

Thanked by 1Internoc24
  • Internoc24Internoc24 Member
    edited September 2016

@IThinkUFailed said:
    I clearly told you why I felt it was not interesting. I didn't reject your offer by any means but asked you to improve it and showed an example of another host who was cheaper than you offering the same specifications for better value.

Your offer still has not been rejected but as I feel like you're not going to be very cooperative when I seek further information or question I left it for another agent to deal with.

Yes, i agree, that was not cooperative..but not from our Side, from YOUR SIDE, because:

Facts:> nevertheless not comparable: 10Mbits port to 100 Mbits Port..Missing Paymentmethods like Bitcoin or Paysafecard...

Opinions from this Thread:

Ridiculous, so they now decide who has the best offers? That's our judgement, not theirs. That's probably why most offers are from CC clients/partners. Ridiculous. What a shame excuse.

How many offers (Buffalo location) do we see in LEB?

With different specs, prices, and such. There's always a better offer. They were posted. I can find similar offers elsewhere. But that's obvious. I'm Mr El Cheapo (TM).

Very true Opinions,,

And is not cooperative, not respectfull to ask " Can you make it better".. LEB can ruin a Company....All must be better, cheaper, better, cheaper...oh..bankrupt...was to cheap....

disrespectfully to say we are not cooperative...

Give a Homeless 2 Bucks...Maybe he asked you to give him 20 Bucks...because all have given him 2 Bucks.....oh mistake.you had given him 5 Bucks...he asked you for 50 Bucks

• @Internoc24 said:

@IThinkUFailed said:
    I clearly told you why I felt it was not interesting. I didn't reject your offer by any means but asked you to improve it and showed an example of another host who was cheaper than you offering the same specifications for better value.

Your offer still has not been rejected but as I feel like you're not going to be very cooperative when I seek further information or question I left it for another agent to deal with.

Yes, i agree, that was not cooperative..but not from our Side, from YOUR SIDE, because:

Facts:> nevertheless not comparable: 10Mbits port to 100 Mbits Port..Missing Paymentmethods like Bitcoin or Paysafecard...

>

And is not cooperative, not respectfull to ask " Can you make it better".. LEB can ruin a Company....All must be better, cheaper, better, cheaper...oh..bankrupt...was to cheap....

Sorry, but where was I not cooperative with you? All I asked was if you could improve the offer slightly so you stand out more? That other provider doesn't limit you to 10Mbps until you use up 1TB. I'm not an employee of ColoCrossing and have repeatedly said to @SysAdmin if I don't think an offer is worth posting - I won't do it. We discussed the offer and I did a brief few searches and found better offers.

Give a Homeless 2 Bucks...Maybe he asked you to give him 20 Bucks...because all have given him 2 Bucks...

I'm sorry but I don't understand this?

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

By all means, everyone air your conspiracy theories here. Well, I guess PM me if you want any reasonable discussion about the sites and their management. This looks a bit more like a circle jerk and I'm not particularly interested.

edited September 2016

@Nekki said:

@jarland said:
    I mean it's their site, they're not obligated to post anything they don't like or tell you why. As nice as it might be, when running the LEB help desk I immediately noticed that a bunch of providers felt entitled to be posted and I have no idea who led them down that path...but no one is entitled to be posted on someone else's blog.

Come on mate, it's a poor response and you know it. Politeness costs nothing.

Jumping straight to the defense of the person complaining. You know well that people lie here and withhold parts of the story to get others to rage behind them. It works so well too.

I know everyone loves a good CC conspiracy story but honestly it's getting old.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @IThinkUFailed said:

@Internoc24 said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

>

Sorry, but where was I not cooperative with you? All I asked was if you could improve the offer slightly so you stand out more? That other provider doesn't limit you to 10Mbps until you use up 1TB. I'm not an employee of ColoCrossing and have repeatedly said to @SysAdmin if I don't think an offer is worth posting - I won't do it. We discussed the offer and I did a brief few searches and found better offers.

Give a Homeless 2 Bucks...Maybe he asked you to give him 20 Bucks...because all have given him 2 Bucks...

You dont understand my example of the Homeless People..i dont wondering about this: but i have a good Day today i explaint it with one word:

GREED!

As you tried and search and find a similar (NOT BETTER!) Offer, you patronize your Visitors! They can choose which Offer can be better..But for this, they must SEE it! But you have your opinion and with this you patronize your Visitors. And this is also unrespectfull to all COMPANY which make Meetings, Calculations and all the important thing to place a good offer here..For them, for the Visitor and also for YOU, YOUR SIDE!

@Internoc24 said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

@Internoc24 said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

>

You dont understand my example of the Homeless People..i dont wondering about this: but i have a good Day today i explaint it with one word:

GREED!

As you tried and search and find a similar (NOT BETTER!) Offer, you patronize your Visitors! They can choose which Offer can be better..But for this, they must SEE it! But you have your opinion and with this you patronize your Visitors. And this is also unrespectfull to all COMPANY which make Meetings, Calculations and all the important thing to place a good offer here..For them, for the Visitor and also for YOU, YOUR SIDE!

You can continue this via your LEB ticket. You misrepresent the facts to stir up drama and I'm having none of it.

• This is funny because I asked @IThinkUFailed if he thought the offer was good enough, he said he didn't think so. I told him we should ask them to improve it, apparently that spirals into a conspiracy that I'm trying to push only Buffalo based offers. Wow.

We've said publicly we're trying to improve what is posted on LEB. Part of that means trying to get the best offers for people who want to buy.

Thanked by 2GCat BeardyUnixGuy
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Just to answer the original questions:

• no, management hasn't changed
    • yes, they're a little bit freaky
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

Please allow me to abuse my possibility to post in a closed thread to confirm what @raindog308 just said. Especially the last part. I mean - They let me moderate here... If that ain't freaky... ;)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Just improve the offer and everyone wins. The provider gets more sales, the buyers get better value.

This discussion has been closed.