Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMEasyBackup Alternatives
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMEasyBackup Alternatives

Ive been using WHMEasyBackup to backup a number of WHM servers for quite a while.
On my newest WHM server Ive enabled SSH Keys and WHMEasyBackup doesnt support this... Any other suggested backup solutions for WHM?

I like WHMEasyBackup - its very affordable and I can keep multiple copies of my backups and of course its cheap :)

Comments

• this screenshot shows it supports secure hash keys? new just added it says:

Thanked by 1seaeagle
  • BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

SSH key not the same as the cPanel/WHM remote key -- but I don't see why the remote key isn't just as useful for backup purposes.

Thanked by 1seaeagle
  • I havent managed to get it to work with this new server setup and the support ticket suggests it wont work..
    so i need to find a new backup app (preferable) or re-enable ssh logins without key....

• I always find WHM's built-in incremental backup feature enough on its own (if you have root access though). Other things you just have to do are: rsync-ing to remote backup server and deleting old backups of terminated services (a simple ssh script that compares existing /home/username vs /backup/weekly/incremental/username will do).

Otherwise, cpRemote is an option.