Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter 2TB Object Storage Hosting - 3 Years for $99 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter 2TB Object Storage Hosting - 3 Years for $99

2»

Comments

• @HackedServer said:

Delimiter support is dead.

most likely, they just ignore all the tickets which they can't resolve...

• hotsnow said: I want to give it a try, I ordered a 100G plan, but the response of their tech support is still very slow, 30 hours ago, I've asked them where can I check the disk/bandwidth usage of obj.space, got no response until now, so perhaps I will don't use it again.

30 hours isn't that bad for non-critical issues.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • So folks have very, very short memories it seems.

Delimiter support has always been, on the whole, slow as shit. While Mark and Mike were here, that issue was slightly swept aside as nudging either of them usually had the effect of getting someone to look at your ticket (maybe they were actually dealing with tickets?).

Now there's no longer any representation here, you're not getting those support assists any longer.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited September 2016

@black said:

30 hours isn't that bad for non-critical issues.

yep, but now already 4 days+, still no any response, lol

• Delimiter is dead, just move on.

• I logged a ticket on a dedi-server about 2 weeks ago and got a response and fix inside 2 hours.

• @seaeagle said:
    I logged a ticket on a dedi-server about 2 weeks ago and got a response and fix inside 2 hours.

I've already said, they just ignore the tickets which they can't resolve, they don't like to say 'we can't'...

it's clearly they currently have no the disk/bandwith stat function on ObjSpace, they just do not want to admit it.