Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to Hire: Content writers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to Hire: Content writers

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@SysAdmin said:
    Does it really matter?

If you're asking if correct usage of English matters, then yes, it fucking well does.

Due to that attitude, the word 'literally' has come to mean 'figuratively'. What a time to be alive.

• @Nekki said:

@SysAdmin said:
    Does it really matter?

If you're asking if correct usage of English matters, then yes, it fucking well does.

Due to that attitude, the word 'literally' has come to mean 'figuratively'. What a time to be alive.

Sorry! I just a poor boy from a poor family I has no edumacation. Many thank

Thanked by 1switsys
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

SysAdmin said: Sorry! I just a poor boy from a poor family I has no edumacation. Many thank

I have no response to that.

• @Nekki said:
    I have no response to that.

Technically, that was a response.

Thanked by 1mycosys
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@SysAdmin said:
    Does it really matter?

Still waiting for an online meet!

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: if correct usage of English matters

It was the correct use of English, American English. Which is of course not English but Murica and all that....

Thanked by 1switsys
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

SysAdmin said: Technically, that was a response.

No, it was 'actually' a response.

Lee said: It was the correct use of English, American English. Which is of course not English but Murica and all that....

'Need' is interchangeable with 'Want' in the US? FFS

Thanked by 2Lee switsys
  • @Nekki said:

Lee said: It was the correct use of English, American English. Which is of course not English but Murica and all that....

Can't believe I'm saying it but this is low, even for you @Nekki. Just chill out. You'll probably make some response to this acting all cocky, but let it be.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2016

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

Can't believe I'm saying it but this is low, even for you @Nekki. Just chill out. You'll probably make some response to this acting all cocky, but let it be.

Probably make a cocky response? Challenge accepted!

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
    ………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
    …………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
    …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
    ……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    ………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
    ……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
    ……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
    ….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
    ….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
    …/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .| 
    ../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
    ./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
    '/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
    '| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
    '| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
    '| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
    | .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
    | . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
    | . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

Some people get me, some don't. You don't, and that's ok. Some do, that's OK too.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

That cock was clearly too ambitious.

• @Nekki said:
    Some people get me, some don't. You don't, and that's ok. Some do, that's OK too.

I think most people get you, and I think you just need to relax.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

Why do you think I'm not relaxed?

• @Nekki said:

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

You're on @SysAdmin's case over a word. Arguably the use of "need" isn't even wrong. He needs to hire content writers to meet his goal.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

You're on @SysAdmin's case over a word. Arguably the use of "need" isn't even wrong. He needs to hire content writers to meet his goal.

Like I said, you don't get me.

• @Nekki said:

I don't agree, because if you really are just pulling the ultimate gag, you need to search up on Poe's Law. Regardless, I think we can let it go. Penis ASCII isn't cool though.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • I feel bad for ex for dealing with this. Kinda reminds me of dewlance. Not the best of it's kind but gets the job done.

@Nekki said:

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

Probably make a cocky response? Challenge accepted!

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
    > ………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
    > …………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
    > …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
    > ……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    > ………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
    > ……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
    > ……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
    > ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    > ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
    > ….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
    > ….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
    > …/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .| 
    > ../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
    > ./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
    > '/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
    > '| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
    > '| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
    > '| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
    > | .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
    > | . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
    > | . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

I don't agree, because if you really are just pulling the ultimate gag, you need to search up on Poe's Law. Regardless, I think we can let it go. Penis ASCII isn't cool though.

Ultimate gag? Poe's Law? Have I really been that subtle? I don't think so....

To be fair, the cock looks like something I found on a moon in No Man's Sky last night, so I'm pretty sure it's ok.

• If anyone is interested in writing, please PM @SysAdmin.

/thread

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Just a quick note that we are still looking to hire content writers for LEB.

• jbiloh said: Just a quick note that we are still looking to hire content writers for LEB.

As I said to @sysadmin, if you can give me a ballpark figure per article, I might be able to do something for you.

@Nekki our range is between $10 and $40 per article. That number could go up or down based on the length, quality, content and volume that you're looking to write. We want to see high quality content creation. I'd much rather see bigger payments for higher quality content vs. $10 for lower quality.

• jbiloh said: our range is between $10 and $40 per article. That number could go up or down based on the length, quality, content and volume that you're looking to write. We want to see high quality content creation. I'd much rather see bigger payments for higher quality content vs. $10 for lower quality.

Thanks for the reply.

Is it something you are interested in?

• jbiloh said: Is it something you are interested in?

I've got a couple of weeks of free time coming up and had some ideas, but at those rates it's not really worth it (for me personally) once you factor in things like research on top of the writing. I get the sense you're looking for 'good amateur' quality articles rather than professional quality at this stage, so we wouldn't be a good fit.

@Nekki

Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Lets find a way to make it work.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Are you interested in high-quality technical articles (under an open-source license) that are paid hourly? At say, $35/hr, around topics of your choice.

I already suggested this in the 'respun content' thread, but I don't believe there was ever a response to that over there.

(Some writing samples: 1, 2, some more brief server management-type things: 3, 4, and a reading-list type article: 5.)

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited September 2016

jbiloh said: Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Before I do so, do you have a defined content strategy you'll be able to share with me? So far it looks like a un-coordinated collection of random articles on LET, based on what you've been sent. If you have a plan, we can talk more, if not then we'll just be wasting everyone's time.

@joepie91 said:
    Are you interested in high-quality technical articles (under an open-source license) that are paid hourly? At say, $35/hr, around topics of your choice.

I already suggested this in the 'respun content' thread, but I don't believe there was ever a response to that over there.

(Some writing samples: 1, 2, some more brief server management-type things: 3, 4, and a reading-list type article: 5.)

Help me better understand what you mean by open source license with content. Our preference is it be unique to leb.

@Nekki said:

Before I do so, do you have a defined content strategy you'll be able to share with me? So far it looks like a un-coordinated collection of random articles on LET, based on what you've been sent. If you have a plan, we can talk more, if not then we'll just be wasting everyone's time.

Yes we do have a strategy but finding quality content writers hasn't been easy.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jbiloh said:

@Nekki said:

Yes we do have a strategy but finding quality content writers hasn't been easy.

10-40USD won't be enough to find quality articles.

This discussion has been closed.