Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostmybytes.com reviews
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostmybytes.com reviews

Reviews of this host?

Comments

• This low thread would fit better at the cest pit

• MadMad Member
    edited September 2016

Never heard of, anyway http://bfy.tw/7WjH

They are also here: @HostMyBytes

• Had a small resources pool with them. Overall not that impressing.

• Alright.

• I had a poor experience with HMB, I told them to migrate my VPS and that yes I was okay with it and they just kept asking "are you ok with it" 10+ times. Annoying as !@#$.

I also asked for a refund and it took upwards of a week to get it. Would not recommend HMB whatsoever.

• @karatekidmonkey said:
    I had a poor experience with HMB, I told them to migrate my VPS and that yes I was okay with it and they just kept asking "are you ok with it" 10+ times. Annoying as !@#$.

I also asked for a refund and it took upwards of a week to get it. Would not recommend HMB whatsoever.

I am interested in their vps reseller services

• @Athyl i tried to contact them via live chat , it seems that they are uneducated and not too good in experience ...

• Athyl said: I am interested in their vps reseller services

I doubt their reseller services will be any better than their normal VPS services.

• @JohnShell said:
    @Athyl i tried to contact them via live chat , it seems that they are uneducated and not too good in experience ...

Yes, When i was contacting i was thinking same.