Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs

Comments

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL

I got one the other day for one of my domains, so I assure you it is working.

• What happen after 1 year ?

• I just did paste the csr, but until now only show up "
    This page will refresh every 5 seconds. Sometimes it can take upto 2-3 minutes to show any status changes.
    Please wait ..."

• @knopix80 said:
    I just did paste the csr, but until now only show up "
    This page will refresh every 5 seconds. Sometimes it can take upto 2-3 minutes to show any status changes.
    Please wait ..."

Same

• does your domain have whois privacy? make sure admin@yourdomain is available.

• @knopix80 said:
    I just did paste the csr, but until now only show up "
    Please wait ..."

Same. Waiting for 3 hours here

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@ikkizenho @MissFortune @knopix80 Same here ! I was asking the same !

• I've updated the Cloudflare settings, could you try again, otherwise I'll have to look at them again :)

• @Fidde said:
    I've updated the Cloudflare settings, could you try again, otherwise I'll have to look at them again :)

still get looping This page will refresh every 5 seconds. Sometimes it can take upto 2-3 minutes to show any status changes.

Thanked by 1boernd
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Fidde said:
    I've updated the Cloudflare settings, could you try again, otherwise I'll have to look at them again :)

Still the same. The page is refreshing every 5 second. After 2-3 minutes, it just continues !

• I confirm that it's still the same.

• ikkizenho said: I confirm that it's still the same.

@ikkizenho @MissFortune @knopix80 @Mahfuz_SS_EHL @robohost Try now.

Thanked by 1Fidde
  • It's working fine now!

• Yes, now works! Thank you

• https://assl.loovit.net/ seems to be offline again :\

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Foul said:
    https://assl.loovit.net/ seems to be offline again :\

It opens here.

• its working

• MrGeneral said: It opens here.

It was offline for a hour when i posted my comment :-}

• Guys, is there any way to reissue the certificate for the domain? I did a mistake while generating CSR and I was issued an naked domain cert without www or *.. I contacted GlobalSign but they say I have to coordinate with SH. Any workaround?

• akbakb Member

AlanDS said: Guys, is there any way to reissue the certificate for the domain? I did a mistake while generating CSR and I was issued an naked domain cert without www or *.. I contacted GlobalSign but they say I have to coordinate with SH. Any workaround?

Just try again with the new CSR.

• @akb said:
    Just try again with the new CSR.

That didn't work.. Approval mail doesn't comes if I request again. I was informed by GlobalSign that I have to contact SH to cancel the order and create new one.

Thanked by 1MrMonkey
  • @Fidde

Would you be able to reissue the cert?

• works great. Thanks a lot!

• I just want to say thanks for your kind service. It works great. My cert was issued within 10 min. Hope it will keep working for some time.

• Is it working for UCC – Exchange Server SSL Certificates application?

• Is there a way to get a SingleHop account spending <$50/mo?

I would love to try this too

• AlanDSAlanDS Member
    edited October 2016

@classy said:
    Is there a way to get a SingleHop account spending <$50/mo?

I think the minimum config VPS starts from 46 USD... I didn't find anything lesser than that on their website. No valid discount coupons either.

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

@classy

@AlanDS said:

@classy said:
    Is there a way to get a SingleHop account spending <$50/mo?

I think the minimum config VPS starts from 46 USD... I didn't find anything lesser than that on their website. No valid discount coupons either.

If you get a normal VPS and keep it powered off, it costs $7 per month

• FoulFoul Member
    edited October 2016

KamA said: If you get a normal VPS and keep it powered off, it costs $7 per month

Edit: nvm

• I think VMBox.co offers same features and are hosted in SH DC. Do they provide more than 1 SSL cert?

This discussion has been closed.