Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with virtual visa card.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help with virtual visa card.

Hello,

I need cheap virtual visa used for internet only and with small fees .

I wait your experience.

Thanks for all.

Comments

• easyeasy Member

entropay use visa

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • Payonner

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • entropay is good!

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • I use greendot mastercard card since it was the safest I know of without any fee's.
    and instant usage as I got the "temp" number as soon as I signed up and was able to buy software I needed quick.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • Entropay!

(using it from years never faced any issue after completing the verification process)

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • @timnboys said:
    I use greendot mastercard card since it was the safest I know of without any fee's.
    and instant usage as I got the "temp" number as soon as I signed up and was able to buy software I needed quick.

No fees? As in when I deposit money in there, they don't charge 5% processing fee or whatnot?

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@timnboys said:
    I use greendot mastercard card since it was the safest I know of without any fee's.

No fees? As in when I deposit money in there, they don't charge 5% processing fee or whatnot?

not sure I know when I transfer from my bank to their card they charge a small fee like $2 or something at least when I just checked it a few minutes ago but other then that I don't think they really have fees beyond that.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • Bad news ..Entropay not support my country.

Any good another company?

• blackblack Member
    edited August 2016

If you're in the US, you really should use privacy.com. It has really good features such as a burner card, set the maximum amount per transaction, set the maximum amount per month, etc etc. As far as I'm aware, there are no fees if you fund it from your bank account.

Thanked by 1aaxaa