Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with multiple IPs in Solusvm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with multiple IPs in Solusvm

zafouharzafouhar Veteran
edited August 2016 in General

Quick issue here, I must be overlooking something.

So I have a cPanel VPS assigned with 30 IP's in SolusVM, every day when cPanel runs automatically their license checker it sees different IP's as the primary IP thus it causes issues with the cPanel license.

Restarting the VPS fixes the issue most of the times however I must be doing something wrong. How can I make cPanel see the primary IP as the IP for the license?

Edit: This is a KVM VPS btw

Comments

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

I assume all/most IPs are on different subnets, so using different gateways; if so, try to remove the gateway from the ifcfg files for those IPs that are NOT licensed, so that outgoing connections only have the primary IP as source.

• ip route replace default via x.x.x.x src y.y.y.y

• @ndelaespada said:
    I assume all/most IPs are on different subnets, so using different gateways; if so, try to remove the gateway from the ifcfg files for those IPs that are NOT licensed, so that outgoing connections only have the primary IP as source.

I see, yeah some IP's are on different subnets - so i'm guessing then other people have the same issue.