Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New dediserve Offer - $6.99 Special, All locations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New dediserve Offer - $6.99 Special, All locations

Comments

• @Kindvn said:
    what :))))))

Probably a local connection issue that disconnected Hari - did you click again? We've 8 chat agents on right now...

• @vimalware said:
    Which locations are running Xen @dediserve? I know my Frankfurt pool is Xen.

Any others in Europe?

If you specifically need Xen, it's available in all but the newest clouds

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @dediserve said:

Oh, I did not know there were dual-stack locations. :)

Allow me to re-phrase : Which locations are Xen-only?

• @vimalware said:

@dediserve said:

Oh, I did not know there were dual-stack locations. :)

Allow me to re-phrase : Which locations are Xen-only?

We transitioned to KVM in the last year, so all clouds that predate that (about 2 3rds) also have extensive Xen footprints.

The only Xen only location is Frankfurt.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • the best kvm provider on earth! :)

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @dediserve said:
    Our rates are fixed - the plan is $6.99 :)

how can select $ ? it seems the € is default currency and can't be changed? thanks.

• @hotsnow said:

@dediserve said:
    Our rates are fixed - the plan is $6.99 :)

how can select $ ? it seems the € is default currency and can't be changed? thanks.

For some reason the currency won't show on the order page, but choose another service, pick the currency, and then go back to the offer, :)

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • Dear,
    I use the wget command to download this time: http://speedtest.c1.nyc1.dediserve.com/1GB.test

It says that the download speed is 11Mbit/s. My VPS is located in New York. Is this normal?

• @Windmm said:
    Dear,
    I use the wget command to download this time: http://speedtest.c1.nyc1.dediserve.com/1GB.test

It says that the download speed is 11Mbit/s. My VPS is located in New York. Is this normal?

Open a support ticket with the download tests (and perhaps a login to the server) and we can check in detail for you - the speedtest is on the same network as your VM, so you should see as close as practical to wirespeed unless something is broken.

• zezezeze Member

Will this deal last until later today? (prolly 6-7hrs from now).
    Its 1AM here. Banks are closed and I need to top-up my VISA. :(

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @leaderkim said:
    Will this deal last until later today? (prolly 6-7hrs from now).
    Its 1AM here. Banks are closed and I need to top-up my VISA. :(

We plan to run the promotion until Friday of this week.

• Cpt_BenCpt_Ben Member
    edited August 2016

Edit: nvm, got it sorted. They were very flexible and helpful.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Thanks for making my hump day @dediserve

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @dediserve said:

@Windmm said:
    Dear,

Open a support ticket with the download tests (and perhaps a login to the server) and we can check in detail for you - the speedtest is on the same network as your VM, so you should see as close as practical to wirespeed unless something is broken.

I reported the same for SG location and was told that a senior engineer limited the speed on the vm hosting the speedtest?.. What?

• Thanks for this offer, I was too slow on your previous.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @dediserve
    what's the difference to your last offer for Jakarta
    Do you have higher plan, say 4Gb of RAM and 4 cores?

• JarylW said: I reported the same for SG location and was told that a senior engineer limited the speed on the vm hosting the speedtest?.. What?

Same here :(

• Very tempting but I don't know how I'll utilize all those resources!

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • So this promo machine does not let you scale your resources?

eg. grab two IPs, then 2G ram split to 1G+1G, everything half half, so I have two VMs?

cos the normal price VM could do this way, dont know if the promo one works this way

• @tamicrealo said:
    So this promo machine does not let you scale your resources?

eg. grab two IPs, then 2G ram split to 1G+1G, everything half half, so I have two VMs?

cos the normal price VM could do this way, dont know if the promo one works this way

Correct, this is a special priced VPS style offering (while still running on the same clouds). You can upgrade to our Resource pool which lets you be flexible for $8.23 per month

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • JarylW said: I reported the same for SG location and was told that a senior engineer limited the speed on the vm hosting the speedtest?.. What?

Same here :( I've 2 server SG and ID

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Got another one. These guys are hard to pass up.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Grabbed one of these, so far so good rather speedy and support has never failed me. :)

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @dediserve my order is pending #544442684 thanks

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Thanks for all for the huge volume of subscriptions, in HK alone we filled many blades.
    The offer is now closed.

• Fab deal, will need to keep an eye out to see if it returns.

• @Windmm said:
    Dear,

Same here, my VM in JKT unable to reach 10Mbit/s download speed.

• NanoG6 said: Same here, my VM in JKT unable to reach 10Mbit/s download speed.

Waiting for the answer from dediserve here :(.
    The support via website seems not really helpful :(.

• @NanoG6 @Windmm

Have you both tickets open? We've 10g from JKT to SIngapore and 10g to local JKT/ID Peering - so there should be no network side issue -unless you have been throttled for very high use :)

• @dediserve said:
    @NanoG6 @Windmm

Have you both tickets open?

Yeah #392388. Sathya is checking this