Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cheap VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cheap VPS Reseller

pathankppathankp Member
edited December 2012 in General

Hello guys,
i am looking for Cheap VPS Reseller.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You want a reseller to buy a VPS from or you want a VPS reseller account?

If you want a cheap reseller account then you could look at burstnet.

• We can offer you a VPS Reseller service! http://www.urpad.net/vps-reseller.shtml

You can setup and deploy your customer's VPS in 5 of our 9 locations around the world!

• Los Angeles, CA
    • Kansas City, MO
    • New York City, NY
    • Maidenhead, UK
    • Hafnarfjordur, Iceland

If you've gotten any questions specific to our VPS Reseller Service, please submit a ticket and we'd be more than happy to help you out.

Regards,

• i want VPS reseller account

• You were answered.

• You should look into a dedicated server for more control, what is your budget?

• 50$

• We can offer you a VPS reseller within your budget, PM me with your requirements ;)

• Get into partnership with prometeus, cheap as well as super stable.

• edited December 2012

@pathankp said: i want VPS reseller account

Yes, and we're able to offer you the ability to resell Virtual Servers in a number of great locations. Not many are able to offer you that sort of service. Our prices are well within your budget range. http://www.urpad.net/vps-reseller.shtml

Best of luck!

• We offer vps reseller accounts. What are your specific needs?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We offer them as well. What resources were you looking for?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

http://inceptionhosting.com/resellers/

^ Starting at €16 p/month

• Arrgh! Not the influx of resellers offering services. It's Christmas time! Cha ching.

• edited December 2012

A true reseller program shouldn't limit you to packages 1, 2, and 3. You should be able to purchase resources as you please and scale as you grow (resource pooling). Preferably a tier system to offer discounts on resources (RAM, HDD, IP, Bandwidth) as you spend more with the company. Also automated provisioning, billing and invoicing is always a plus.

• @concerto49 said: We offer vps reseller accounts. What are your specific needs?

Do you have a server in LA?

• Out of no where, now everyone offers reseller hosting ? Holy shrimp.

• @Zen said: What location are you looking for?

The fastest server for tunneling from Indonesia.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@pathankp said: i want VPS reseller account

we can offer a custom VPS reseller account, simply drop us a line and we discuss the plan and locations.

• If you need a VPS reseller account, you contact us at anytime we have multiple locations.

• Why is it that you never interact with the community but only spam this forum when you want promote your same plan? It looks like you are here to use this community instead if helping/giving back.

• @WebProject : PMed You
    @RaidLogic : PMed You

• @Taz said: Why is it that you never interact with the community but only spam this forum when you want promote your same plan? It looks like you are here to use this community instead if helping/giving back.

Who was that pointed towards?

• @SayangAlif said: The fastest server for tunneling from Indonesia.

LA is your best bet

• @Corey said: @Taz said: Why is it that you never interact with the community but only spam this forum when you want promote your same plan? It looks like you are here to use this community instead if helping/giving back.

Who was that pointed towards?

I believe he meant RaidLogic.

• @Corey bro to the raidlogic guys.

• Let me know if you are interested with a VPS reseller account out of OVH in Canada. PM me if interested, price and specs can be discussed later. :)