Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you like to see on LEB? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What would you like to see on LEB?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@shovenose said:

@Nekki said:
    A blog where @theroyalstudent can post about all his boring first world problems so he stops posting them all in the Cest Pit.

Hey, why can't I post about my trucks? ;(

Because a discussion about trucks is not entirely without merit and will entertain some, unlike the pointless witterings of student going on about the day he forgot his iPhone charger or whatevadafuck he goes on about.

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:
    A bargains/offers section run by @MrGeneral, because he can smell out a discount over a continent away.

Man, that would be damn great.
    I'd love to have your help, tho, you can get people in order if they're being cheaper than me.
    :p

'El Cheapo's bargain corner'.

Thanked by 3MikePT Peroni deadbeef
  • even more dramas

• WHTWHT Member

Id like to see server (hardware) auctions but not starting at $7.

• @theroyalstudent said:

@Nekki said:
    A blog where @theroyalstudent can post about all his boring first world problems so he stops posting them all in the Cest Pit.

Not interested, it's called Cest Pit for a reason

Well, @jarland could've renamed it to "Cess Pit," but refused to when moving the old posts and merging ._.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

This thread is turning into the Cest Pit after party.

• @WebGuru said:

@oper1984 said:
    more provider offering voxility protection

there are already many:

not enough like dedistation or safehousecloud who offer free protection in their deals.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

raindog308 said: This thread is turning into the Cest Pit after party.

Everyone knows the classy hookers are only at the after party.

Thanked by 2vimalware dedicados
  • Gender t(ف)ags.

Thanked by 1Catalin
  • Resource pools. IPv6-only. Containers. Configuration management. Anything future-thinking, really, that breaks the rut of yet another cookie cutter provider.

• Community projects.

Thanked by 2MacPac souen
  • IPv6 only boxes, ASN/LIRs popping up to provide different kinds of routes and peering services
    If possible, maybe a LowEndAlliance which independent from any org/com.

• I would like to see more tutorials, business opportunities, business ideas, nobody cares about drama and shit like that, or just the ones that don't consider doing business, or anything als than trolling.. I would like to see topics i can learn something useful, not garbage.. Anyhow, maybe this is just me..

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@shovenose said:

@Nekki said:

Hey, why can't I post about my trucks? ;(

Because a discussion about trucks is not entirely without merit and will entertain some, unlike the pointless witterings of student going on about the day he forgot his iPhone charger or whatevadafuck he goes on about.

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:
    A bargains/offers section run by @MrGeneral, because he can smell out a discount over a continent away.

Man, that would be damn great.
    I'd love to have your help, tho, you can get people in order if they're being cheaper than me.
    :p

'El Cheapo's bargain corner'.

Sounds like a nice plan. :p

• raindog308 said: This thread is turning into the Cest Pit after party.

>

How can it be the after party if it never ends? :)

• Nekki said: Everyone knows the classy hookers are only at the after party.

...Or at least, participants are in such a condition that every hooker seem classy...

• lootloot Member

i came for the offers and stayed for the pit of drama and despair and hope it never ends

• LeeLee Veteran

Just let LEB continue it's slow death, traffic is all but gone now in comparison to what it was, not coming back.

• More offers in a variety of countries (besides US/UK)
    • Devops tutorials, e.g. using deployment tools, clustering
    • Open source community projects, e.g. people collaborate on a project quarterly/semi-annually and the project is featured at the end of the period
    • Show and tell, e.g. people write about their most interesting server uses, winner(s) picked receive a prize and in an article feature explain how to set it up
    • Interviews of people in the industry and active community members
    Thanked by 1oz42
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@souen said:

• More offers in a variety of countries (besides US/UK)
    • Devops tutorials, e.g. using deployment tools, clustering
    • Open source community projects, e.g. people collaborate on a project quarterly/semi-annually and the project is featured at the end of the period
    • Show and tell, e.g. people write about their most interesting server uses, winner(s) picked receive a prize and in an article feature explain how to set it up
    • Interviews of people in the industry and active community members

Agreed. Last one is pretty good.

• Nothing, LEB/LET is great. Just need more summer hosts.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • oz42oz42 Member

Several LEB offers are outdated. I was just looking for a nice KVM and tried several ones, all promo offers had their regular price again.
    So it would be great if LEB would check these offers regularly and mark the ones that are no longer valid with "promo ended" or so.

• Blackjack and hookers, tbh

Thanked by 2Nekki Pwner
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrObvious said:
    Blackjack and hookers, tbh

This one.

• To be honest, I think this community needs more vibrant and exquisite offers.

The term 'low-end' can be attributed to something special and personal for a low monthly price of under $7 per month.

If there are more offers in interesting locations (ones we don't hear often or which the markets are potentially closed), then I think it will be rewarding to all visitors.

Time and and time again, we hear same offers in same locations.

I hope to see some interesting offers on the blog soon, no matter the configuration.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Interview of Nicolas Cage and Keanu Reeves on LEB.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@DewlanceVPS said:

I can probably arrange Kunnu @DewlanceVPS

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Spirit, I know you are watching this under one of your other names. You would have been in a little fit over these changes huh! :)

• More LowEndMemes

• Speaking of @Spirit, I would like to see an interview with him

• @DewlanceVPS said:

That's doable, at least you're not asking for your offers to be put on LEB.