Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Reseller Hosting, FREE SSL Certificates, Dedicated IP, Daily Backups, Hosted in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Reseller Hosting, FREE SSL Certificates, Dedicated IP, Daily Backups, Hosted in Europe

Our cPanel Web Hosting Reseller packages are perfect if you plan to start selling Web Hosting or a Webmasters with loads of websites, our Resellers ensure you can get your / your clients websites up securely and easily. All our Resellers come with Anti-DDoS protection, Free Dedicated IP, Free unlimited SSL certificates and off site weekly backups.

Reseller 1

30 GB Webspace

1000 GB Traffic

Unlimited cPanel Accounts

Unlimited Email Accounts

FREE UK Dedicated IP

FREE SSL Certificates

£1.50 a month ($2.15)

Order now use coupon code LET50special

Reseller 2

60 GB Webspace

1000 GB Traffic

Unlimited cPanel Accounts

Unlimited Email Accounts

FREE UK Dedicated IP

FREE SSL Certificates

£3.00 a month ($4.33)

Order now use coupon code LET50special

Features:
cPanel & WHM Control Panel, Issue as many SSL certificates as you like, Free UK Dedicated IP, Free Anti-DDoS Protection, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Unlimited Email Accounts, Softaculous App Installer, Weekly offsite Backup, Cloudflare, SEO & Marketing Tools, 99.99% High availability, 24/7 UK Support, Optional Master Reseller or Alpha Upgrade

Server specs are E5-1630v3, 32GB DDR4 ECC 2133Mhz, 3x2TB HWRAID with and located in the heart of Europe Gravelines in north of France.

This coupon code applies to all our Reseller packages on our website.

Comments

• OVH France?

What about CloudLinux and WHMCS?

• CloudLinux, although great for stopping resource abuse, will not beat manual checks and fine-tuned systems like that of HostGator.

WHMCS on the other hand probably is offered at a discounted rate (don't count me on it).

• @starservices so.. your server is down, should this be LowEndSummer ? Good thing that i did my backups and didn't pay more than month to month periods.. :)