Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good place to sell advertisements?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good place to sell advertisements?

Hi LET,

I need some options for selling ad space specifically to hosting companies I have website that has 200 unique visitors per day and appeals to a normally very loyal gaming audience.

Since this is LET what do you use for this to buy ad space?

Regards,
D

Comments

• GCatGCat Member

Well, I use money to buy ad space. However, I suppose you could bribe @jarland with some cake

• Have a look at www.buysellads.com, I think this is what LET and LEB use.

• IshaqIshaq Member

PM me the site.

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited July 2016

@GCat said:
    Well, I use money to buy ad space. However, I suppose you could bribe @jarland with some cake

red bull.

(Edited for clarity)

Thanked by 2GCat netomx
  • If your content meets guidelines, Google Ads is almost like selling space, except automated :)

If you're only looking to sell space that others can look into, then BuySellAds would be my recommendation.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • hyndshynds Member

I see that buysellads is a suitable site to do that.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I might be interested could you please pm me traffic details, site, ad size and pricing please.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited July 2016

BuySiteAds, PublicityClerks or buysellads (hard to get accepted).

• KodisKodis Member

Why is hard to get on buysellads?

• If you post your site here you might get some people interested who don't like ad networks, I know I don't.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Can you pm me the site ?