Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linux KVM NVMe 1xE5-2650v4, 2GB RAM+2GB vSWAP, 20GB NVMe disk space, 50Mbps unlimited BW - $5.81/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linux KVM NVMe 1xE5-2650v4, 2GB RAM+2GB vSWAP, 20GB NVMe disk space, 50Mbps unlimited BW - $5.81/mo!

bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
edited July 2016 in Offers

BaCloud.com - data center operator since 2002

• Enterprise racks
  • APC UPS system
  • Enterprise green cooling
  • CAT diesel generators
  • Enterprise hard drives
  • Friendly skilled support
  • IPv6
  • And the most important - affordable prices!!!

Few reviews:

http://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/bacloud-reviews/

http://www.webhostreportcards.com/reviews/Bacloud.aspx

http://bittrust.org/bacloud

Bacloud finally announces Linux KVM VPS servers with NVMe storage! Dedicated nodes: 2 x 2650v4, DDR4 RAM, 10 x NVMe RAID6. We use SolusVM for VPS management.

Linux NVMe KVM server: 1 x vCPU E5-2650v4, 2GB RAM + 2GB vSWAP, 20GB 100% NVMe disk space, 50Mbps unlimited - $5.81/month! Click here to see all plans and prices Instant service setup

Non-volatile memory express, also known as NVMe or NVM Express, is a specification that allows a solid-state drive to make effective use of a high-speed Peripheral Component Interconnect Express bus in a computer.
NVM Express significantly improves both random and sequential performance by reducing latency, enabling high levels of parallelism, and streamlining the command set while providing support for security, end-to-end data protection, and other Client and Enterprise features users need.
Intel NVMe brings extreme data throughput directly to Intel® Xeon® processors with up to six times faster data transfer speed than 6 Gbps SAS/SATA SSDs.

Check our dedicated servers offers, prices starts from $16/month with 1 SSD or HDD

If you need any custom solution, please request a quote: [email protected] or Skype: Andrius.Bacloud

Ping test speed: 185.25.48.1

Test file: https://www.bacloud.com/test.bin

Our FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bacloudcom/

Payment methods: BitCoin, Credit Cards, Paypal, Webmoney, CashU, SafetyPay, Perfect Money, Direct bank transfer.

Contact me: [email protected]

Tel: +37068557990

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Could you provide more details on the dedis? E5 simply doesn't mean anything

This fact is worth mentioning in any offer post.

Wish you all the best.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2016

@hawc said:
    Could you provide more details on the dedis? E5 simply doesn't mean anything

What kind of information is needed? I will answer and update thread.

By the way, here you a test VPS servers: Use PROMO code "Testdrive" to get 1st plan to test for free for 1 month

• i know NVME are incredibly fast, but does it do redundancy? Like raid or something.

edited July 2016

@sirmbhe said:
    i know NVME are incredibly fast, but does it do redundancy? Like raid or something.

10 x NVM'e Intel P3600 RAID6 for redundancy.

• Any further discounts if paid bi/annually ?

@mehargags said:
    Any further discounts if paid bi/annually ?

$63.37 Annually
    $5.28 / Monthly

$116.18 Biennially
    $4.84 / Monthly

• @bacloud said:

$63.37 Annually
    $5.28 / Monthly

$116.18 Biennially
    $4.84 / Monthly

with biannual I mean twice an year - 6 months term. Could you please quote

@mehargags said:

@bacloud said:

$63.37 Annually
    $5.28 / Monthly

$116.18 Biennially
    $4.84 / Monthly

with biannual I mean twice an year - 6 months term. Could you please quote

$32.92 Semi-Annually
    $5.49 / Monthly

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • As a customer of @Bacloud since 3/30/2013 using one of their dedicated servers, I can tell you that while not the most robust network in EU, it has been very reliable in the time I have had a server with them. I believe in the entire time I have been with them they had one outage and their live chat was available to immediately let me know of the problem upon inquiry.

I actually started out with a 50Mbit port on my server and got a pretty good deal going into it with a 50% off promotion they were running. After having the server for 2 years I actually was going to cancel it in late 2015, but they were kind enough to offer me a further discount and move me to 100mbit instead of 50Mbit without any additional cost.

When I had the 50mbit limitation it was a bit harder to get good throughput to some places, especially those with poor routes to their location. However, once upgraded to 100mbit these issues were not as obvious. Also, over time their network has improved and peering/routing has gotten much better.

I have not used their VPS products, but if they are as reliable as their dedicated servers then it is likely a good deal. Must admit I am not a fan of the port limiting to 50mbit/20mbit etc though as I can tell you it has a very real effect on network performance. Using their services with 100mbit unmetered though has been wonderful.

Overall if you are looking to a reliable host in Lithuania, Bacloud is definitely an affordable, performant and reliable option.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1bacloud

@TheLinuxBug said:
    As a customer of @Bacloud since 3/30/2013 using one of their dedicated servers, I can tell you that while not the most robust network in EU, it has been very reliable in the time I have had a server with them. I believe in the entire time I have been with them they had one outage and their live chat was available to immediately let me know of the problem upon inquiry.

I actually started out with a 50Mbit port on my server and got a pretty good deal going into it with a 50% off promotion they were running. After having the server for 2 years I actually was going to cancel it in late 2015, but they were kind enough to offer me a further discount and move me to 100mbit instead of 50Mbit without any additional cost.

When I had the 50mbit limitation it was a bit harder to get good throughput to some places, especially those with poor routes to their location. However, once upgraded to 100mbit these issues were not as obvious. Also, over time their network has improved and peering/routing has gotten much better.

I have not used their VPS products, but if they are as reliable as their dedicated servers then it is likely a good deal. Must admit I am not a fan of the port limiting to 50mbit/20mbit etc though as I can tell you it has a very real effect on network performance. Using their services with 100mbit unmetered though has been wonderful.

Overall if you are looking to a reliable host in Lithuania, Bacloud is definitely an affordable, performant and reliable option.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thank you for your great review!