Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server with 1Gbit unlimited + IP announcing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server with 1Gbit unlimited + IP announcing

Hello,
I am looking for 1Gbit dedicated server in US. I would like to announce few IP subnetworks to this server (about 5k IPs). If you allow IP announcing, please, provide me with your price list. Thank you.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Are the ips clean?

Francisco

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

What do you use the IPs for?

Thanks

• lorienlorien Member

I use IPs as proxy servers. This is not public proxy service. I use IPs exclusively for me. Well, I just browse lot of websites (with browser emulator) via these IPs. That's all.

• lorienlorien Member

Are the ips clean?

I do not know. How to check? Some service? I would check IPs from those networks.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@lorien said:

Are the ips clean?

I do not know. How to check? Some service? I would check IPs from those networks.

So you don't own the ips?

Send me the blocks in pm and I'll take a look for you before you start announcing nugget space.

Francisco

Thanked by 1GCat
  • PwnerPwner Member

@lorien said:
    I use IPs as proxy servers. This is not public proxy service. I use IPs exclusively for me. Well, I just browse lot of websites (with browser emulator) via these IPs. That's all.

Traffic Exchange service confirmed.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • lorienlorien Member

I even do not know what is that.

• lorien said: I even do not know what is that.

HitLeap ?

• @Pwner said:

@lorien said:

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Look at his signature, he is a developer of a scraping library for python.

https://github.com/lorien/grab

Nice project by the way.

• @Pwner said:

@lorien said:

Hold your horses not everyone is running traffic exchange

Web Scraping Services

Hello. I am an experienced web developer and my main area of expertise is web scraping.

I have completed more than 300 web scraping projects.

My experience:

Scraping large websites with millions of pages

Using proxy lists to bypass website scraping protection

Scraping captcha-protected websites

Scraping javascript-driven (AJAX) websites

Extracting data from API endpoints

Processing XML, JSON, and CSV documents

Storing and processing data in Redis, MongoDB, MySQL and Postgresql databases

Building a web interface to control crawlers

Building complex systems to process data from multiple sources

I am author of the open source web scraping framework Grab. I use that framework in most of my web scraping projects.

I would be happy to work on any interesting project related to web scraping and data processing. Feel free to contact me to discuss your project for a quote and estimated time to complete the project.

http://getdata.pro/

• @lorien cool project

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2016

@WebGuru said:
    @lorien cool project

I passionately hate scrapers. Hopefully his scraper is not as aggressive as others. One of my websites gets heavily scraped every day and I hate it for the server load and bandwidth consumption that it causes. Just costs for me and free stuff for the scraper.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

Rick is that you?

So you did find a IP broker ;-)

Thanked by 2zafouhar hostdare
  • @Amitz said:

@WebGuru said:
    @lorien cool project

Hopefully his scraper is not as aggressive as others. One of my websites gets heavily scraped every day and I hate it for the server load and bandwidth that it causes.

I am returning 403 to all those scrapers :D otherwise they make my access log full of ***

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

Get a server from FDCServers, they announce IPs and will probably be cheapest for "1gbps unmetered" as I assume network quality won't really matter

• DigitalFyreDigitalFyre Member
    edited July 2016

Depending on your budget, we can help you with that. As long as the IPs are not present in SBL/ROKSO etc... Of course
    Never mind, didn't know what the server was going to be used for :)

• blackblack Member

Ah yes, bot traffic. That's always a fun time for website owners.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • lorienlorien Member

I passionately hate scrapers. Hopefully his scraper is not as aggressive as others

Quite aggressive. For example, I've scraped WHOIS and similarweb traffic info for 8M domains in less than a week. But that is not about Grab. I can do same thing with builtin python libraries, it would just take a bit more time to me to develop a scraper without Grab. I mean, you can do evil things with any library :) That is about developer, not about library.

I am returning 403 to all those scrapers :D otherwise they make my access log full of ***

Well, by default Grab sends random real-browser user-agent header. So probably your apache/nginx/php rules do not block Grab :)

Rick is that you?
    So you did find a IP broker ;-)

I am not Rick. Yep, I found IP broker. Also I am renting lot of shared proxies from multiple proxy providers.