Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

Threads merged.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited April 2016

Everything is waiting for complete

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • It's a misunderstanding. Why do you need to post it in this thread?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited April 2016

@AutoSnipe said:

Well I wish you the business getting better and better

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • NeoXiDNeoXiD Member

As I've noticed quite a few threads about people asking for IP space, I thought it could be a good idea to revive this thread.

Just wanted to add that I have a spare /23 RIPE up for leasing, either as 2x /24 or /23. Suggested price would be 80€/month for each /24 and it would come with a price lock-in for the lifetime of the contract. Free IPv6 PA space (up to /44) and an ASN, if needed, is included as well if you lease atleast one /24. Subnet is clean/not listed on any blacklists.

Any kind of spamming, "email marketing" or related actions are unacceptable. Please contact me by PM if you're interested for further details. If you're just in need for an ASN, there is a great offer within my signature aswell.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • smansman Member
    edited May 2016

How does this work getting my existing providers to announce these IP's? Can I split up a /24 and get them announced in different cities/datacenters or do I have to use a /24 minimum per datacenter? I know there are certain IP types limited to certain regions but for arguments sake let's say this is all in the correct region.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • NeoXiDNeoXiD Member

@sman said:
    How does this work getting my existing providers to announce these IP's? Can I split up a /24 and get them announced in different cities/datacenters or do I have to use a /24 minimum per datacenter? I know there are certain IP types limited to certain regions but for arguments sake let's say this is all in the correct region.

While you theoretically could announce smaller blocks than a /24, they will get filtered away by probably every upstream you can think of, so you actually have to use atleast a /24 per location. What you could do is use anycasting and then backhaul smaller subnets to their actual location, but that's hacky.

You're much more flexible with IPv6, as there is so much address space that you can easily get enough to announce your services at many different places.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • smansman Member
    edited May 2016

@NeoXiD said:

@sman said:

While you theoretically could announce smaller blocks than a /24, they will get filtered away by probably every upstream you can think of, so you actually have to use atleast a /24 per location. What you could do is use anycasting and then backhaul smaller subnets to their actual location, but that's hacky.

You're much more flexible with IPv6, as there is so much address space that you can easily get enough to announce your services at many different places.

I would love to use IPv6 but there aren't a lot of last mile ISP's offering it yet. Including mine. So I don't see the point until that becomes more widespread. ISP's don't seem to be in any hurry activating that. They probably don't want to deal with the support headaches and most sites are still IPv4 only. It's kind of a chicken and egg situation.

Don't see any point in trying to use it with v4-to-v6 conversion either.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

sman said: Don't see any point in trying to use it with v4-to-v6 conversion either.

Thats the real issue, its unfortunate that you dont have any options in terms of ISPs that give out native IPv6, but tunnelled IPv6 at your home, there is no real excuse not too do this. If you have tunnelled V6 at home you are giving more reason to web masters to implement v6 on their sites which will lead to more ISPs having reason to implement it at their end, and the loop continues

By not implementing IPv6 (regardless in what exact form) you are hurting the interwebz's future

Thanked by 2elgs pan_ia0_net
  • smansman Member
    edited May 2016

@Zappie said:

sman said: Don't see any point in trying to use it with v4-to-v6 conversion either.

Thats the real issue, its unfortunate that you dont have any options in terms of ISPs that give out native IPv6, but tunnelled IPv6 at your home, there is no real excuse not too do this. If you have tunnelled V6 at home you are giving more reason to web masters to implement v6 on their sites which will lead to more ISPs having reason to implement it at their end, and the loop continues

By not implementing IPv6 (regardless in what exact form) you are hurting the interwebz's future

Probably the only thing that will precipitate it is when ISP's don't have any more v4 IP's to give out to customers. Then and only then. Not one day sooner. Either that or governments start mandating it.

I don't see it being forced from the other end by websites switching off or hobbling v4 or anything like that. Certainly don't see it happening because everyone starts using tunnels....that's just not going to happen...lol.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

sman said: if you think people are going to be waiting for everyone to start using v4 to v6 tunnelling

I feel like you missed the point of what I was trying to say. If you can implement IPv6 (in any form) do it. Dont wait for others to make it "worth while".

Thanked by 2NeoXiD pan_ia0_net
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

I'll do a similar deal as NeoXiD, also RIPE space.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @Zappie said:

sman said: if you think people are going to be waiting for everyone to start using v4 to v6 tunnelling

I feel like you missed the point of what I was trying to say. If you can implement IPv6 (in any form) do it. Dont wait for others to make it "worth while".

Ew... my ISP (bell) didn't support world IPv6 day and says that "it isn't planned for the near-future" when you ask when IPv6 will come :(

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Just If someone interested:

We can offer prices 0.30-0.25 euro/mo/RIPE IPv4 depending on your IP network size/period

We can offer network sizes up to /19.

PM.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @usavich said:
    Just If someone interested:

We can offer prices 0.30-0.25 euro/mo/RIPE IPv4 depending on your IP network size/period

We can offer network sizes up to /19.

PM.

wasn't you just asking for ripe space? how are you now having up to /19 ripe block when you just asked for ripe blocks?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • It was a market research :)
    "it's just business nothing personal"

@timnboys said:
    wasn't you just asking for ripe space? how are you now having up to /19 ripe block when you just asked for ripe blocks?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2016

usavich said: We can offer prices 0.30-0.25 euro/mo/RIPE IPv4 depending on your IP network size/period

not really cheap though...

Lazy nowadays, but $coder is writing on new panel and an actual management frontend for IP sales and the ASNs can be ordered for a 100EUR "fine" (:p) at my primary Austrian partner, to be linked on ip6.im also shortly. PM for order link, simple WHMCS interface that reqs all data needed in one step.

Loads of stock though, if anyone needs bulk (let's say a /20 in /22s+) it might spark some interest... at prices you could resell here and still make a profit, because seemingly there is a market for that...

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Hi All

Currently, we have some APNIC IP blocks for rent:

/24 $0.4/mo per IP on monthly payment, $0.35/mo per IP on annually payment
    /23 $0.35/mo per IP on monthly payment, $0.3/mo per IP on annually payment
    /22 $0.3/mo per IP on monthly payment, $0.25/mo per IP on annually payment

If anyone interested, please PM.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

We have RIPE IPs available for established businesses (actively trading for 1yr+), can be announced anywhere. Non 185.X.X.X range.

I'm not aware of current market prices but feel free to PM offers you may have received and we may price match, long term contracts available and favourable.

ASN Registration £75 one time fee - ex.VAT

/48 IPv6 free with every V4/AS reg.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @William said:

usavich said: We can offer prices 0.30-0.25 euro/mo/RIPE IPv4 depending on your IP network size/period

not really cheap though...

Lazy nowadays, but $coder is writing on new panel and an actual management frontend for IP sales and the ASNs can be ordered for a 100EUR "fine" (:p) at my primary Austrian partner, to be linked on ip6.im also shortly. PM for order link, simple WHMCS interface that reqs all data needed in one step.

Loads of stock though, if anyone needs bulk (let's say a /20 in /22s+) it might spark some interest... at prices you could resell here and still make a profit, because seemingly there is a market for that...

How does ID verification work?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • linuxthefish said: How does ID verification work?

For ASNs? You send an ID and we send it to RIPE? It's not the LIR that has to accept it, it's RIPE/the RIR. Get a UK Ltd if you don't want your name in it.

For IPs... don't care? Why would i ask for ID of the renter?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Hi everyone, I'm looking for a /24 at ARIN to either lease or buy.
    Does anyone here have a block that they want to sell?

Thanks!

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • rds100rds100 Member

What, RIPE wants IDs now? Didn't use to be the case years ago.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • ktkt Member, Host Rep

rds100 said: What, RIPE wants IDs now? Didn't use to be the case years ago.

For individuals yes, for companies just registration documents.

Thanked by 2rds100 pan_ia0_net
  • rds100rds100 Member

@kt ok' that makes sense. We haven't dealt with individuals, only with companies.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • DETioDETio Member
    edited October 2016

We've got 3 /16's & a clean /15 (brand new - coming soon) up for sale/lease. Please contact us - jonathan [at] det.io

Minimum order = /24.

Prices are cheap so come while it's available! Amazing deals for bulk orders.

Thanks!
    Jonathan P

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • DanDan Member
    edited October 2016

Anyone have a dirty /24 they are looking to sell?

• @Dan said:
    Anyone have a dirty /24 they are looking to sell?

that's an ironic request!

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Dan said: Anyone have a dirty /24 they are looking to sell?

What do you need them for? For legitimate things that don't require mail? Which we can accommodate.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • DanDan Member

@pcfreak30 Kinda is ironic, but if its the right price I can deal with SBL'ed IPs, for something where users aren't supposed to be running mailservers (Home/Small Biz ISPs) it doesn't matter much.

@DETio Need 'em for home & small business users, who are going to have mail ports blocked. Let me know what price you can do.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net