Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12$ /year - Available only for LET members - Not publicly available - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

12$ /year - Available only for LET members - Not publicly available

2»

Comments

• People have their pros and cons; @MrGeneral's pro being logo design ;)

• @FlamesRunner said:
    People have their pros and cons; @MrGeneral's pro being logo design ;)

I wouldn't now. Never saw his work.
    Should I take it that you've worked with him before?

• No, but various other LETers have.

He has some work you can see here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/76583/24h-non-stop-working-in-your-logos

(scroll down a bit, you'll see that he's done quite a few)

• @FlamesRunner said:
    No, but various other LETers have.

He has some work you can see here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/76583/24h-non-stop-working-in-your-logos

(scroll down a bit, you'll see that he's done quite a few)

He only have a few.. like 5 there. Maybe he took them out. Idk.
    Anyhow I don't really like his work.

By the way, having a new logo, by itself, is useless , to be useful it haves to come with a new branding all together. New website, new stationary... and so on.

• Well, would you trust me with this logo?

Probably not.

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited July 2016

@FlamesRunner said:
    Well, would you trust me with this logo?

Probably not.

Here-s a basic rule in any conversation, exaggeration only ridicules the conversation, it other words, in doesn't add anything to the conversation.

Anyone basing their buying decisions on logos, is doing it wrong.

Don't get me wrong, branding is certainly important, but there's tons of companies out there with bad logos, and some with basically no logos (other than their name in some color) that are successful. Clearly their products/services took precedence.

What does this mean to Host4Go?
    We are not in the business of Design, we don't sell design, we sell hosting. Our clients are happy with the hosting, and I doubt they loose one minute of their life thinking about our logo.

Anyone not working with us because of our logo, it's loosing a good partner. But meh, to each their own.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

Not sure what's all this hate about. Yes, it is not the best offer around but by all means, why not let people decide that for themselves? I see that there are being pointed out methods to achieve an equal result (in terms of functinality/resources) however this section is not really meant to find the "best" way to substitute OPs offer.
    I wouldn't take the deal but others might.

Thanked by 2Host4Go NotNice