Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12$ /year - Available only for LET members - Not publicly available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

12$ /year - Available only for LET members - Not publicly available

Host4GoHost4Go Member
edited July 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

You'll need to use the custom link below to access this offer.

Some of the nice features available Daily Backups | R1Soft | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | Cloudflare | Free SSL | RvSitebuilder | 325 "One Click" Software Installations | Site Apps | SEO and Marketing Tools

This is a special offer available only to LET members.

Plan Details.
Price. $12 / year

Disk Space: 250MB
Bandwidth: 10000MB
Databases: 1
Domains: 1

Subscribe Here

Who is this offer for.
This offer is for LET members that do not require support to handle their hosting account. If you want support, then subscribe one of the public hosting plans (use the voucher: LED30OFF , for a 30% discount).

Naturally, if there is a catastrophic issue, then do contact support.

Comments

• I like the lower end offers (<$2M) but you do have a really unfortunate double entendre in that company name.

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited July 2016

@ricardo said:
    but you do have a really unfortunate double entendre in that company name.

What you mean by that?

As a sidenote: company names are... well.. just names. We can be called "super duper hiper mega best hosting company in the world" and suck.
    Or be called "What?" and be awesome.

• https://www.google.com/search?q=forgo

Sure, you can call them whatever, you chose that one.

• @ricardo said:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=forgo

Sure, you can call them whatever, you chose that one.

Luckily, its just another name :)
    If you want to pass on a good deal because of a name, its your rightful choice. After all Green Value Hosting sounds way better. That was catchy. "was" being the keyword.

But I gather that you don't really have a complain about the service right? That would actually worry me way more than a comment about the name.

• Correct.

Thanked by 1Host4Go
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2016

So, 250 Megs of space, 10GB bandwidth, 1 domain and 1 database for 1$ per month paid yearly, is a bargain for you? Really?
    And all that for an unmanaged (!) shared (!) hosting offer?
    Boy, really should I run to grab this offer before it disappears...

Now, seriously, why, really, WHY should buy from you when there are options like:

• Buyshared: 5GB, $10.00 / year, 500 gb monthly bandwidth, unlimited domains, free dedicated ip
    • namecheap.com: 1$ per month 20GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space , Unlimited bandwidth, Up to 3 websites
    • asurahosting.com: 10$ per year 5GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwidth, 15 Domains, 15 Databases

Just to mention a few...

Thanked by 1CFarence
  • @jvnadr said:
    So, 250 Megs of space, 10GB bandwidth, 1 domain and 1 database for 1$ per month paid yearly, is a bargain for you? Really?

Now, seriously, why, really, WHY should buy from you when there are options like:

• Buyshared: 5GB, $10.00 / year, 500 gb monthly bandwidth, unlimited domains, free dedicated ip
    • namecheap.com: 1$ per month 20GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space , Unlimited bandwidth, Up to 3 websites
    • asurahosting.com: 10$ per year 5GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwidth, 15 Domains, 15 Databases

Just to mention a few...

What about having access to daily backups... ? I guess it doesn't matter until the day you're loosing millions because of your site being down.

Anyhow. It's up to you to decide what offers you should take.
    This may come up as a surprise to you but you're not making anyone a favor for taking them up on their offer.

Have a nice day.

• @paulof said:

@jvnadr said:

This may come up as a surprise to you but you're not making anyone a favor for taking them up on their offer.

Telling the consumer their business means squat is a fantastically effective strategy.

• @deadbeef said:

@paulof said:

@jvnadr said:

Telling the consumer their business means squat is a fantastically effective strategy.

Respect goes both ways.
    One of the things I've learned over the years is that a business relationship must be clear. No one is making a favor, not the provider, not the client.

• Think ill forgo buying this one

Thanked by 1MrObvious
  • @paulof said:

@deadbeef said:

@paulof said:

@jvnadr said:

Respect goes both ways.
    One of the things I've learned over the years is that a business relationship must be clear. No one is making a favor, not the provider, not the client.

So, he "disrespected" you by pointing out that your offer is not anything special? Looks like you think you are owed by society.

• ATHKATHK Member

@paulof said:

@jvnadr said:

Just to mention a few...

What about having access to daily backups... ? I guess it doesn't matter until the day you're loosing millions because of your site being down.

BuyShared has nightly backups.. do a bit of research before you open your gob.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

paulof said: you're loosing millions because of your site being down.

typical LET haha

Thanked by 2KamA Four20
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2016

paulof said: Respect goes both ways.

I am not a client's of yours. neither will I become one. And not only because of your expensive price, but for a couple of other reasons:

• You came to a public tech forum and you are trying to "sell" your claim that you sell very cheap shared hosting. Well...

paulof said: This may come up as a surprise to you but

...but people here is not the kind of buyers that do not know what 250Megs of space really is on a shared hosting, when a clean installation of WP with a decent template for example will "eat" more than 60-70MB alone...

• No one will make you a favor choosing you. So, what really do you have to offer? Backups? Really? GoDaddy offers daily full backup for the last 30 days that can be restored with one click from their client's panel, and with a good redundancy, too. And, believe me, I am not a fan of GoDaddy, believing that they offer a poor service for the price...

• Backups? Almost any of LET readers do know well that they cannot rely on hoster's backup system, but keep several backups in other locations and off-line.

• What target group will be happy with just 250MB of space and 10GB of traffic, allowed to host just 1 database and 1 domain? Who will really be dazzled because of your backup offer?

• And what really means "no support" except of a catastrophic issue? Shared hosting is going with support, almost always. What is the "support" definition for you?

paulof said: I guess it doesn't matter until the day you're loosing millions because of your site being down.

That is far beyond me! A 12$ yearly plan of 250MB of space and 10GB traffic could lead someone to loose millions if the site goes down and no backup is there! Wow! This argument... I'm speechless...

If with this "offer" you still grab clients from LET, well, kudos for you. But, if there is really any client reading this, please... PLEASE... Tell me what you were thinking...

(My original post here was written because I felt like providers as paulof attempt to devalue our community's intelligence... by saying "12$ /year - Available only for LET members - Not publicly available")

Thanked by 2apidevlab Four20
  • @deadbeef said:

So, he "disrespected" you by pointing out that your offer is not anything special? Looks like you think you are owed by society.

If you don't want to take up on an offer, you don't need to taunt the provider.
    I replied in kind.

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited July 2016

@ATHK said:

BuyShared has nightly backups.. do a bit of research before you open your gob.

Our clients have access to over 10 days worth of R1Soft Backups (from their own panel). I don't know how BuyShared backups work, but nightly backups sounds great as well.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited July 2016

@paulof said:

@deadbeef said:

I replied in kind.

So, comperative buying is now taunting the provider? Or perhaps you think your post is something like a tv advertisement and discussion about your offer's characteristics is discouraged?

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited July 2016

@jvnadr said:

paulof said: Respect goes both ways.

I am not a client's of yours. neither will I become one. And not only because of your expensive price, but for a couple of other reasons:

• You came to a public tech forum and you are trying to "sell" your claim that you sell very cheap shared hosting. Well...

Did I? Where?
    I made an offer, plain and simple one. No claims at all.

@jvnadr said:
    And what really means "no support" except of a catastrophic issue? Shared hosting is going with support, almost always. What is the "support" definition for you?

It means that if your site is up and you need to know how to setup an email in cPanel, you should not subscribe a 1$/month hosting account.

@jvnadr said:
    That is far beyond me! A 12$ yearly plan of 250MB of space and 10GB traffic could lead someone to loose millions if the site goes down and no backup is there! Wow! This argument... I'm speechless...

And I'm speechless every time I see someone complaining their penny hosting plan didn't support their multi million worth website.
    So I guess we're both speechless.

Note: Every client regardless of the plan they choose to subscribe, have access to the 10 days worth of R1soft backups.

@jvnadr said:
    __ (My original post here was written because I felt like providers as paulof attempt to devalue our community's intelligence...)__

Really? how so?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

paulof said: What about having access to daily backups... ? I guess it doesn't matter until the day you're loosing millions because of your site being down.

paulof said: And I'm speechless every time I see someone complaining their penny hosting plan didn't support their multi million worth website.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2016

paulof said: If you don't want to take up on an offer, you don't need to taunt the provider

And a last one: This is a public forum. You post offers for free. You do not pay for any advertising. So, you should expect and tolerate criticism. Or else, pay for an add with the specs of your server and place it on LET's front page. No one can comment on a bottom of an add. It's your safe route.

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited July 2016

@jvnadr said:

paulof said: What about having access to daily backups... ? I guess it doesn't matter until the day you're loosing millions because of your site being down.

paulof said: And I'm speechless every time I see someone complaining their penny hosting plan didn't support their multi million worth website.

I'm glad we're on the same page.

@jvnadr said:

paulof said: If you don't want to take up on an offer, you don't need to taunt the provider

And a last one: This is a public forum. You post offers for free. You do not pay for any advertising. So, you should expect and tolerate criticism. Or else, pay for an add with the specs of your server and place it on LET's front page. No one can comment on a bottom of an add. It's your safe route.

I have no problem with people commenting on a topic I created.
    And being a public forum, they can expect me to reply to their posts.

I mean, I thought this was a two way street......

• @deadbeef said:

@paulof said:

@deadbeef said:

I replied in kind.

So, comperative buying is now taunting the provider? Or perhaps you think your post is something like a tv advertisement and discussion about your offer's characteristics is discouraged?

Please do compare characteristics of the different offers available. And then choose accordingly.
    But you should not be disrespectful about it by taunting a provider.

I respect everyone equally, clients and non clients. But I am not here to bend over when someone taunts me. There lays the difference.
    He decided to taunt me, I replied in kind. There's nothing else to it.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2016

@paulof

Explain how he taunted you, I really am curious.

Also, your website template is probably one of the most overused I've seen in the past few years. Change it or hire someone to create a website for you.

• Just registered http://LET4go.com. It'll hang for 10 seconds and redirect you to the Cloudflare 503 page.

• @paulof - you might want to do a quick review of the tooltip text in the features column on https://www.host4go.com/shared.html it isn't very useful at the moment.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @paulof

Also, your website template is probably one of the most overused I've seen in the past few years. Change it or hire someone to create a website for you.

Read his message. He was clearly taunting, provoking.
    Your comment about the website was dully noted, thank you.

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited July 2016

@zaecwxlp said:
    @paulof - you might want to do a quick review of the tooltip text in the features column on https://www.host4go.com/shared.html it isn't very useful at the moment.

Thank you for the heads up.
    I appreciate it.

• @paulof said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @paulof

Read his message. He was clearly taunting, provoking.
    Your comment about the website was dully noted, thank you.

While you're at it, might as well get a better logo.

• Good logos by the one and only El Cheapo @MrGeneral

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Good logos by the one and only El Cheapo @MrGeneral

Yeah, I thought of that but I'm afraid that he might want to bill me a gazillion hours and not deliver a logo.

Just kidding ;)