Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BudgetVM under ddos?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BudgetVM under ddos?

xavconxavcon Member
edited July 2016 in Providers

I have been trying to login to their portal, everything is stuck. Their main web page takes a few minutes to open and sometimes times out. The customer portal won't even open.

anyone else using budget vm?

Comments

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Seems so,getting bad gateway here on their homepage

• xavconxavcon Member

that sucks :/

• Looks fine to me?

@Ernie

• DamianDamian Member

New to the company? You'll get used to it after awhile.

Thanked by 2doughmanes GCat
  • xavconxavcon Member

@Damian said:

Yeah and damn then it will be my last order lol

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2016

I apologize for the inconvenience. We found the issue. It should be resolved.

• I've been a customer for about 4 years. Things were rocky at start but have been great past 2+ years.

I put them with lfcvps as most underrated providers around .

Just my 2 cents

Thanked by 1doughmanes

@sidewinder said:
    I've been a customer for about 4 years. Things were rocky at start but have been great past 2+ years.

I put them with lfcvps as most underrated providers around .

Just my 2 cents

Thank you for the kind words.

• @Damian said:

What's your experience if you don't mind sharing? I'm thinking of using them for a new lowend project.

• esaesaesaesa Member
    edited July 2016

Same for me but i can not login to portal "503 Service Unavailable", They told me we are upgrading our system, wait for 30 minutes

@esaesa said:
    Same for me but i can not login to portal "503 Service Unavailable", They told me we are upgrading our system, wait for 30 minutes

This should be resolved now.

• @Ernie now on BudgetVM, i hope there service will be better than past, but its true there client portal are too slow, its taking a lots of time to loading ticket's.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish

@TheSoftKing said:
    @Ernie now on BudgetVM, i hope there service will be better than past, but its true there client portal are too slow, its taking a lots of time to loading ticket's.

Thank you. If you notice any issues with the portal or website please PM me. I can forward them to our developers. I believe the 503 issues have all been resolved.

• @Ernie the only good thing about HVH was you and the way you handled customers so you finally left them? or you working with BudgetVM and HVH both?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@WebGuru said:
    @Ernie the only good thing about HVH was you and the way you handled customers so you finally left them? or you working with BudgetVM and HVH both?

Pretty sure he manages multiple brands, seen him reply to issues on others in WHT.

• @MikeA said:

@WebGuru said:
    @Ernie the only good thing about HVH was you and the way you handled customers so you finally left them? or you working with BudgetVM and HVH both?

Pretty sure he manages multiple brands, seen him reply to issues on others in WHT.

oh ok thanks for the info

• edited July 2016

MikeA said: Pretty sure he manages multiple brands, seen him reply to issues on others in WHT.

Ernie used to manage multiple brands (5 to be exact), but as far as I know, he is no longer working for that parent company and now works solely for BudgetVM/Enzu.

Thanked by 1MikeA

@QuadraNet_Adam said:

MikeA said: Pretty sure he manages multiple brands, seen him reply to issues on others in WHT.

Ernie used to manage multiple brands (5 to be exact), but as far as I know, he is no longer working for that parent company and now works solely for BudgetVM/Enzu.

Thats correct I am no longer with HVH or the other brands. I am soley with Enzu/BudgetVM.

• sidewindersidewinder Member
    edited July 2016

I had a few problems with them 3+ years ago and actually called and got someone on the phone, who was helpful. I don't know if you can still get someone on the phone, but this was another reason I stuck it out with them and have been glad I did.

All the nonsense happening on my node was resolved I guess and it's been smooth sailing ever since. The last support ticket I sent they answered in less than a few hours.

I'd like to see an add on like rotating backups (all lfcvps plans do this and appears to work great but you never know until you try to restore).

It's such a PIA to switch providers once you have a lot of stuff going on in your VPS and I am grateful I didn't have to switch but all the criticism from years ago was justified, but they are still here and currently reliability, ticket times, etc tells me they are worth checking out.

My only complaint is the multiple company identities (Enzu, BudgetVPS) is at the least confusing. Where do I go to log in to my panel, etc? Not really obvious at first and I'd prefer a streamlined online presence. Seems less shady.

edited July 2016

@sidewinder said:
    I had a few problems with them 3+ years ago and actually called and got someone on the phone, who was helpful. I don't know if you can still get someone on the phone, but this was another reason I stuck it out with them and have been glad I did.

All the nonsense happening on my node was resolved I guess and it's been smooth sailing ever since. The last support ticket I sent they answered in less than a few hours.

I'd like to see an add on like rotating backups (all lfcvps plans do this and appears to work great but you never know until you try to restore).

It's such a PIA to switch providers once you have a lot of stuff going on in your VPS and I am grateful I didn't have to switch but all the criticism from years ago was justified, but they are still here and currently reliability, ticket times, etc tells me they are worth checking out.

My only complaint is the multiple company identities (Enzu, BudgetVPS) is at the least confusing. Where do I go to log in to my panel, etc? Not really obvious at first and I'd prefer a streamlined online presence. Seems less shady.

Im happy that you are overall pleased with our services. We do offer 24/7 phone support. As far as backup offerings go Ill put a feature request in for that.

Regarding the panel you would use the login at the top of the website that you registered at.