Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] Sell YOUR IPv4 Space and/or YOUR COMPANY to QuadraNet, Inc. $$ Get PAID top-dollar today!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] Sell YOUR IPv4 Space and/or YOUR COMPANY to QuadraNet, Inc. $$ Get PAID top-dollar today!

Do you have IPv4 allocations that you’re not using or making money from?

Are you interested in selling your webhosting company that has direct IPv4 allocations?

Do you want to cash out, but you are worried about what to do next? Sell to us and work with us!

GET $$$$ TODAY

We will pay you TOP DOLLAR for your IPv4 allocations (regardless of size, regardless of IP reputation)

AVOID ARIN renewal fees for space you aren’t using!

SMOOTHLY transition your webhosting company’s assets to us with knowledge that your clients will be treated exceptionally well!

Our process is STREAMLINED ensuring a smooth transition and quick payment.

About us:

QuadraNet is currently looking to expand our network of companies; last year we acquired several, this year we’re acquiring more.

What we’re looking for:

IPv4 SPACE: We’re looking to take over any IPv4 allocations you may have and pay you $$$ for it. Any accepted transactions are completed in a timely fashion ensuring a smooth transition.

IPv4 SPACE + WEB-HOSTING COMPANY ASSETS: We will acquire your operational web hosting company if you have IPv4 assets. We will provide a great home for your customers which protects your reputation and the legacy you’ve built. Furthermore, if you are seeking employment opportunity after selling your company, we’re willing to provide you with a position to work with our company as well. (CASH OUT while the market is still healthy + IMMEDIATELY receive verifiable employment and income in the industry you’re familiar with)

CONTACT US TODAY. Whether your company is operating or defunct - if you are looking to sell for any reason whatsoever, let’s talk. Please email acquisitions (at) quadranet.com

Thank You!

Comments

• @jbiloh looking to sell yet?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2016

I have a "company" with no clients, just a domain name, interested? Selling for a $800k annual job.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I have a "company" with no clients, just a domain name, interested? Selling for a $800k annual job.

I have a company, annual income is $7, selling for $70,000. Please PM me for further information.

• @zafouhar said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

I have a company, annual income is $7, selling for $70,000. Please PM me for further information.

At least your have $7 income :P

• RizRiz Member

SMOOTHLY transition your webhosting company’s assets to us with knowledge that your clients will be treated exceptionally well!

and...

We will provide a great home for your customers which protects your reputation and the legacy you’ve built.

Ha.

• Does Crissic sound familiar?

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:

Pf, the last we checked Crissic became a dump after you guys took over it :/

Thanked by 3ATHK Radi Lunar
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

Crissic isn't that great anymore. Not recommended!

• fazarfazar Member

Currently I have an active service on Crissic (LET yearly plan), and I have nothing to complaints considering its price. Smooth sailing for 3 years... until now. :)

• Seems to be going pretty well for the guys over at QuadraNet...

• raza19raza19 Veteran

@theroyalstudent said:
    Does Crissic sound familiar?

The destroyer of the worlds :) Ipv4 gulping monster from the silver surfer universe here to kill and eat all lowend suppliers.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Someone should really post some analysis of the providers swallowed and the resulting outcomes.

I would but I am too busy starting a new company selling $0.30/year VPSes just to gobble IP space and sell it to QuadraNet. /sarcasm

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@theroyalstudent can you tell who used to own the IPs?

• @trewq said:

No - the email alerts are from BGPView.io, which @Zappie made (PMed him to get alerts for networks I care about) - maybe he could add that feature? I'm not sure :)

Thanked by 1Shade
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

QuadraNet_Adam said: GET $$$$ TODAY

We will pay you TOP DOLLAR for your IPv4 allocations (regardless of size, regardless of IP reputation)

In my experience, there's a relationship between the amount of SCREAMING ALL CAPS, use of dollar $ign$, and repeated calls to action and the quality of the firm making the offer.

• @trewq said:

Google says, but not sure how accurate some of those IP info sites are and how often they update...

Nguyen Web Company, Inc. NWC-DAL-SS2 (NET-155-94-243-0-1) 155.94.243.0 - 155.94.243.255

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • dailydaily Member
    edited July 2016

This advertisement reads like a used car/gold selling TV commercial.

• @daily said:
    This advertisement reads like a used car/gold selling TV commercial.

Cash4ips

• @linuxthefish said:

@trewq said:

Google says, but not sure how accurate some of those IP info sites are and how often they update...

Nguyen Web Company, Inc. NWC-DAL-SS2 (NET-155-94-243-0-1) 155.94.243.0 - 155.94.243.255

well then lets officially welcome Johnny to the @Quadranet Team!

• edited July 2016

To clarify: "Johnny" is not affiliated, working with or in communication with QuadraNet in any way, shape, or form and it's going to stay that way. We put every effort into keeping IP range's information/SWIP updated, and is automated by our tools for the most part. Furthermore, on checking that IP range, I was unable to see an active SWIP for the organization mentioned, @linuxthefish. You can also verify this directly on the arin.net website.

I've responded to the PMs received on LET, but just a quick reminder for those who are serious, please email the acquisitions email mentioned in the OP.

We can sign and comply with any desired non-disclosure agreements, schedule a phone call, or schedule an in-person meeting/lunch/dinner if you're local in Los Angeles.

Thank You for the interest shown thus far - we sincerely appreciate the opportunity!

• Hm, not an offer thread so should be allowed... they buy your ARIN, i buy your RIPE, especially PI. Might also buy your ARIN at better prices than them, send over the offer ([email protected]) and we'll see.

• emgemg Veteran

Ten years from now, I would like to look at the historic IPv4 address value curve. Dollars per IPv4 vs. time.

My guess is hockey stick followed by a rapid, steep drop. How long each phase will last and how steep the hockey stick will be hard to guess.

I have some computer accessories that were once hard-to-find and valuable, then suddenly nobody wanted them any more because they had moved on. My Apple iSight camera (with a firewire interface) is a perfect example. Apple stopped making them, and they were highly desirable for people with Macs that had no video camera. Once Macs with built-in cameras became pervasive and the built-in firewire interface was eliminated from the product line, you could not give them away.

I think the same will be true for IPv4 addresses. They are getting scarcer and the available quantity is finite. Nonetheless, once IPv6 reaches a critical mass and widespread deployment is on the horizon, then the IPv4 address market bubble will burst quickly.

Like the game of old maid, I wonder who will be holding a large amount IPv4 address space with no buyers.

Thanked by 2Lunar vedran
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2016

Of course @emg, that's assuming providers like ColoCrossing get IPv6 ready (cough @jbiloh)

• emgemg Veteran

@FlamesRunner said:
    Of course @emg, that's assuming providers like ColoCrossing get IPv6 ready (cough @jbiloh)

Good point, but when the time comes, they will either find a way to support IPv6 or else face a dwindling customer base.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

They have support for ipv6,they just do not enter it as they have huge ipv4 stock.

• fLoofLoo Member

Offer for /19 ?

• fLoo said: Offer for /19 ?

Hi fLoo,

If you have a /19 allocation with ARIN that you're interested in offloading, please email acquisitions (at) quadranet.com and we'll discuss.

I sincerely appreciate your time - thanks!

• In the end it's all about IPv4 ;)

Thanked by 2hotsnow zafouhar
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Advisory:

Do not sell your company to Quadranet, they will ruin it.
    If you have any ARIN ips you may sell those for quick money and lease new ips from another provider. It may be worth.