Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which is the cheapest and reliable NAT VPS with high storage?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which is the cheapest and reliable NAT VPS with high storage?

sandrosandro Member

Hello
I'm looking for a VPS that has at least 25GB of storage and that is either in the US (east coast) or Europe.

Thanks

Comments

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hey,

Not sure if 20GB storage will cut it, but you may have a look at our OpenVZ Mini plan at wishosting.com for $3/year.

Thanks.

• sandrosandro Member

@exception0x876 said:
    Hey,

Not sure if 20GB storage will cut it, but you may have a look at our OpenVZ Mini plan at wishosting.com for $3/year.

Thanks.

Yup, already have that on my radar :)

• i83i83 Member

We offer 512mb packages with 25GB storage.

• sandrosandro Member

@i83 said:
    We offer 512mb packages with 25GB storage.

Link please?

• GestionDBI has 60GB and 150GB packages in select locations. https://clients.gestiondbi.com/index.php?/cart/lowendspirit-nat-vps/&step=0 - I use their 128/256MB RAM plans, it's decent. Port is 1Gbps, if you need more bandwidth in MTL I think you can try asking David. Ticket responses under 24 hours.

WisHosting comes with a generous 20GB for $3/y, service has been pretty stable, 250mbps shared unmetered port, not bad. Ticket responses under 24 hours.

Go with @i83 if you want the unmetered* ports @ 100mbps - it's pretty good and you won't actually be suspended if you use tons of bandwidth, as long as it isn't abusive usage. Ticket response is typically fast.

• Agreed with @theroyalstudent I-83 is the way to go

• +1 for wishosting. I am already using them and they are just awesome. Though they have 20gb of storage. :)

• +1 for wishosting i am already a happy customer of @exception0x876

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

Is NAT a "requirement", or would a regular cheap VPS with 1 IPv4 address also do the job for you?

• @LiteServer said:
    Is NAT a "requirement", or would a regular cheap VPS with 1 IPv4 address also do the job for you?

Is it possible to get a VPS with ipv4 in $3-$4/y? :) (just asking)

• @WebGuru said:

@LiteServer said:

Some providers do such prices during special offers or occasions, just gotta wait mate :)

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@WebGuru said:

Well I know i've seen some at lowendstock. Not sure about the quality though with such yearly budget :-)

• sandrosandro Member

@LiteServer said:

No, I added that to lower the price since dedicated is not that important.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@sandro said:

@LiteServer said:

No, I added that to lower the price since dedicated is not that important.

Ask DrServer if he can do you a deal, I got some neat Storage Deal for 10$/y

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Radi, go get the Guy a Storage Deal.

• Sorry to write in my old post. Are the offers still the same?