Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Pay in different currency
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Pay in different currency

hitman47hitman47 Member

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right categorie for my question, please move it, if it is not correct.

I have seen the thread on the OVH 50% Coupon and the Link in there was for the UK Site of OVH. My Question is, if I order from the OVH UK Site and I pay with Paypal if there is any problem because I live in Germany and the same servers are more expensive in Euro instead when the British Pund is converted into Euro or does OVH this doesn't care?

Thanks for your replies.

Comments

• If I remember correctly, OVH.co.uk is for the UK only, you can register with ovh.ie or ovh.com for other locations

• boerndboernd Member

United Kingdom is the only country you can select when ordering from ovh.co.uk

• Simply order from https://www.ovh.de/ as far I know coupon works on all sites

• just going to web what same as your currency, and put the promo code in order form, test on us web is works

• Thanks for the replies. That the Code works also on the german website is clear to me but then the products are more expensive instead when I order from the UK Site.

• JarryJarry Member

Try ovh.ie! It does not redirect to ovh.de as ovh.com does (at least for me). And price is lower (i.e. for "VPS SSD 1" 2.99€/m on ovh.ie, 3.49€/m on ovh.de)...