Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% discount in June from MikroVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% discount in June from MikroVPS

charliecharlie Member, Host Rep
edited June 2016 in Offers

Hi all,

I would like to offer 50% discount to all OpenVZ, Xen PV and Xen HVM VPS plans in Hungary with this promo code: 2016JUN50OFF

All VPS are DMCA free. Adult, torrent allowed, however outgoing SMTP (and sending out newsletters, or bulk emails) is filtered out

Some plans:
VZ-256M (256MB RAM, 10GB HDD, 100 GB bandwith): 1.73 USD / mo
VZ-4G (4GB RAM, 200GB HDD, 2TB bandwith): 6.39 USD / mo

Xen-1G (1 GB RAM, 50GB HDD, 3TB bandwith): 5 USD / mo

You can find more plans on our websites: https://www.mikrovps.hu/eu (you can change currency in the top-right corner)

Credit Card, Bitcoin and PayPal are accepted.

Don't forget to write promo code in the next step of order process (in the right sidebar, where you see the monthly/recurring price)

Comments

• @charlie IPV6 ?

• xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited June 2016

Nice offer. Picking up a Hungary box right now.

Edit: Just purchased one. Network speeds are pretty good.

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2016

@tenpera said:
    @charlie IPV6 ?

Yes off course, native IPv6 available.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

Traffic 100Gb looks bit strange for Hungary location :)

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2016

MikroVPS is great! Great uptime and network. I have a XEN vps and an OpenVZ with them, now I'm tempted to buy another :).

• 100 GB bandwith is too low comparing to other plans.

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • webboxwebbox Member
    edited June 2016

Do users get an increased discount for informing you about a bug on your website? ;)

• Is SMTP blocked or just throttled/rate-limited? (for genuine usage)

• sinsin Member

vimalware said: Is SMTP blocked or just throttled/rate-limited? (for genuine usage)

I believe it's fully blocked, I use ssmtp with sendgrid on my MikroVPS servers to send things like ossec and website notices to my email.

• RurikoRuriko Member

So what happens if you host a forum site? do the email verification get blocked too? I think it's considered outgoing

• sinsin Member

Ruriko said: So what happens if you host a forum site? do the email verification get blocked too? I think it's considered outgoing

Use a service like Sendgrid, the free plan allows 12,000 emails per month.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • xaitmixaitmi Member

@Ruriko said:
    So what happens if you host a forum site? do the email verification get blocked too? I think it's considered outgoing

You can use external SMTP providers like MailJet or MXRoute which is owned by @Jarland

I've been using MXRoute for a couple of my sites for the past 2 months now, smooth sailing.

They utilize MailChannel's which pretty much guarantees your mail to go to inbox.

Thanked by 1vimalware

We can remove SMTP blocking, when reviewed your order and no past records on fraudrecord.

Thanked by 2vimalware sin
  • Is it possible to pay for 1 month first, to test out the service, and then switch to quarterly billing for higher discount if the service is ok, but keep the discount?

• @charli Seedbox/ Transmission allowed?

@teamacc said:
    Is it possible to pay for 1 month first, to test out the service, and then switch to quarterly billing for higher discount if the service is ok, but keep the discount?

Yes, this code is lifetime discount.

@vishalpatelz said:
    @charli Seedbox/ Transmission allowed?

Yes.

• @charli is this discount will be for lifetime?

• @charli WTF??

model name : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 4280

• you give me another optimism dude,, i'm so really interest with your offer

@vishalpatelz said:
    @charli WTF??

What is wtf?

• @charlie said:

@vishalpatelz said:
    @charli WTF??

What is wtf?

You also got offers with Intel CPU?

If you want we can move your VPS to server with Intel CPU, simply open a support ticket about this.

• @charlie said:
    If you want we can move your VPS to server with Intel CPU, simply open a support ticket about this.

+111 very fast and responsive staff.

• sinsin Member

Just ordered my 3rd server from MikroVPS :) love their service - just wish their was a Ubuntu 16.04 template for their XEN offerings.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • sinsin Member
    edited June 2016

Quick update - Mikrovps uploaded a Ubuntu 16.04 minimal template over the weekend for those of us who love Ubuntu :). Great support!

• rokokrokok Member

No SSD on xen?

@rokok said:
    No SSD on xen?

Hi,

Not yet.

However we using HP server, with real hardware controller and RAID cache.