Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hos4Go - 50% Discount - Available until 20/06/2016
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hos4Go - 50% Discount - Available until 20/06/2016

Host4GoHost4Go Member
edited June 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

Some of the nice features available Daily Backups | R1Soft | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | Cloudflare | Free SSL | Free Transfer RvSitebuilder | 325 "One Click" Software Installations | Site Apps | SEO and Marketing Tools

This discount will only be available for 1 week.

Hosting Packages

Launch $1.77 /month| 1GB storage | 10GB bandwidth | 1 Domain (2 year prepaid)

Rocket $2.97 /month| 5GB storage | 100GB bandwidth | 5 Domain (2 year prepaid)

Other plans available, but if none meets your needs, get in touch and we'll set you up with your very own customized hosting plan.

Voucher: LET50

Comments

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

If you advertise yearly deals do not list prices per month. That incorrect.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited June 2016

@paulof said:

READ THE RULES - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71561/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

or explain how I can benefit from the pricing you advertise because I can't understand it?

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited June 2016

I apologize for the confusion, I just edited the offer in order to make sure there are no missunderstandings.

The pricing example above shows how low the pricing per month can be using the 50% discount voucher + 2 year term.
    However, you can use the voucher with any of the available billing terms, including monthly. Please note that the voucher will only be applied to the first invoice.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Nothing changed..

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited June 2016

@fitvpn said:
    Nothing changed..

The monthly cost is clearly listed . When taking into account a 2 year commitment.

Edit. Clarification.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Just wasted time

• @fitvpn said:
    Just wasted time

I am sorry that you feel that way.
    If there is something I can do to make you feel otherwise, let me know.

With the exception of providing webhosting with backups, support, etc . For about 8 cents per month.