Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xzonisy got a refund from us and need another reufnd ! Please read my story with webhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

xzonisy got a refund from us and need another reufnd ! Please read my story with webhosting

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to post this post because i feel un-fair with comments here from members we never hosted them before just read 1 or 2 clients posts .

Ok this is my story, I'm not an american, european or indian guy with my respect for any nationality .. I'm egyptian and proud ..

my company started in 2013 under the name of " plu9.com " then " youmhost.com " then " combozo.com "

I know combozo has a bad name with " bozo " this name has a cool meaning in other languages ! members here always gave a bad look at this name and insult me because of my brand not my work or giving my clients an excellent support through client area, skype, email or phone .

I always posts one offer since 2014 but some members feels bad about posting one offer since one year but the fact is i have posts 3 or 4 different offers but it's still a freedom for anyone to post what he wants.

I want to say something one or two members here without names every post i post it they post bad reviews comments one of them has posted about 2 or 3 bad reviews about us on webhostinggeek . A review web hosting website .

Despite of running this business since 3 years without any issues with my current clients but all problems we have with paypal . ok there is a client need a refund he ran quickly to post a bad review on lowendtalk and webhostingtalk and digitalpoint without asking for refunds we have 30 days money back guarantee after that we can't refund but we did this with one or two clients since we started our business online .

We have changed our name here to: from combozo to stackvps for no reason so people not judge about our name then what they commented after changing our name : yes " you are changing your name , you are scammer " wow guys ?!

Guys we changed our name not our brand please understand ! but they don't .. ok they keep posting bad comments without alerts

Yes this is a freedom because someone wants to gave a bad look to the provider who works on posting great offers for lowendtalk members !

Honestly no one will love these acts here but i can see there is a group of members support these acts and they didn't have the encourage to listen to other side and read other opinions .

All they need to make this provider looks bad with anyway . Because this will make him happy if he see this provider got banned or posted a bad review about him .

The client on the post title here got a refund but he say" yes paypal refunded me but i can't see my credit please refund me again " and the same members in let support the same guy .

This thing become popular and another one because he see that posting on let will help him on resolving his issues and un- suspending his server fast despite of running a software or ddos on his server that make network slow.

I don't know if there is a provider here can be good with these things and the result " one or two members here need you to be banned " for nothing !!

I Will change my brand as soon as possible because alot of people don't like " combozo " name but this won't make us change . we are doing our job right we respect clients we don't suspend any clients for any reasons just reasons i posted above .. I don't know put your self on my place and think please guy what should i do now ?

I'm sorry for writing this but those people made me post this .

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

@StackVPS said:
    Hi Everybody,

I wanted to post this post because i feel un-fair with comments here from members we never hosted them before just read 1 or 2 clients posts .

Ok this is my story, I'm not an american, european or indian guy with my respect for any nationality .. I'm egyptian and proud ..

my company started in 2013 under the name of " plu9.com " then " youmhost.com " then " combozo.com "

I know combozo has a bad name with " bozo " this name has a cool meaning in other languages ! members here always gave a bad look at this name and insult me because of my brand not my work or giving my clients an excellent support through client area, skype, email or phone .

I always posts one offer since 2014 but some members feels bad about posting one offer since one year but the fact is i have posts 3 or 4 different offers but it's still a freedom for anyone to post what he wants.

I want to say something one or two members here without names every post i post it they post bad reviews comments one of them has posted about 2 or 3 bad reviews about us on webhostinggeek . A review web hosting website .

Despite of running this business since 3 years without any issues with my current clients but all problems we have with paypal . ok there is a client need a refund he ran quickly to post a bad review on lowendtalk and webhostingtalk and digitalpoint without asking for refunds we have 30 days money back guarantee after that we can't refund but we did this with one or two clients since we started our business online .

We have changed our name here to: from combozo to stackvps for no reason so people not judge about our name then what they commented after changing our name : yes " you are changing your name , you are scammer " wow guys ?!

Guys we changed our name not our brand please understand ! but they don't .. ok they keep posting bad comments without alerts

Yes this is a freedom because someone wants to gave a bad look to the provider who works on posting great offers for lowendtalk members !

Honestly no one will love these acts here but i can see there is a group of members support these acts and they didn't have the encourage to listen to other side and read other opinions .

All they need to make this provider looks bad with anyway . Because this will make him happy if he see this provider got banned or posted a bad review about him .

The client on the post title here got a refund but he say" yes paypal refunded me but i can't see my credit please refund me again " and the same members in let support the same guy .

This thing become popular and another one because he see that posting on let will help him on resolving his issues and un- suspending his server fast despite of running a software or ddos on his server that make network slow.

I don't know if there is a provider here can be good with these things and the result " one or two members here need you to be banned " for nothing !!

I Will change my brand as soon as possible because alot of people don't like " combozo " name but this won't make us change . we are doing our job right we respect clients we don't suspend any clients for any reasons just reasons i posted above .. I don't know put your self on my place and think please guy what should i do now ?

I'm sorry for writing this but those people made me post this .

Just going to quote this, in case he decides to modify it.

Thanked by 2zafouhar Pwner
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2016

StackVPS said: or giving my clients an excellent support through client area, skype, email or phone

Which one is it mate?

• PandyPandy Member
    edited June 2016

"UrbanDictionary: Bozo

An incompetent person, especially in new companies. Bozos have a net negative effect on morale and profits, and everyone knows it. "

TIL

Thanked by 3doghouch zafouhar Pwner
  • StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited June 2016

@ATHK said:

StackVPS said: or giving my clients an excellent support through client area, skype, email or phone

Which one is it mate?

Please understand me " I said we should give support through skype as there is alot of problems with using this way with customers " but we do !

and We will do our best to reach to our clients if they have any problems with their services

• RizRiz Member

@StackVPS said:

>

I have nothing against you, except your horrible reviews which appear to frustrate quite a lot of people. You seem to refund people, after being bothered enough about, but it still seems there are some untold stories. Thefact that a customer has to reach out publically to get a response from you is what I find bothersome.

If you want to last, you'll need to sustain, and at this rate I don't think it's going very well. Try to improve on the aspect of what you're selling, the QoS, and how you treat customers (or potential customers). There is always room for improvement, in any business -- not just yours.

I respect the fact that it appears you're trying. Good luck.

• @Pandy said:

An incompetent person, especially in new companies. Bozos have a net negative effect on morale and profits, and everyone knows it. "

TIL

yes i read about it since along time but the name is " COMBOzo " This brand has a beautiful meaning in other languages

edited June 2016

@ATHK said:

@StackVPS said:
    Hi Everybody,

Just going to quote this, in case he decides to modify it.

We don't change what we post

• @StackVPS said:

@Pandy said:

TIL

yes i read about it since along time but the name is " COMBOzo " This brand has a beautiful meaning in other languages

No one really cares about what it means in other languages this is a english forum/most people on this forum are english speaking and couldn't care less what it means in other languages other people don't know/don't care about.

• rokokrokok Member

This guy seems suspicious and keep changing "company" LuLz

googling Address: Usa, Phoenix, AZ
    Tel: + (0) 2010-2006-3586

Came with Many (dead and undead) site with multiple skins?

combozo

bestihost

x3host

etc

edited June 2016

@Riz said:

@StackVPS said:

>

I have nothing against you, except your horrible reviews which appear to frustrate quite a lot of people. You seem to refund people, after being bothered enough about, but it still seems there are some untold stories. Thefact that a customer has to reach out publically to get a response from you is what I find bothersome.

If you want to last, you'll need to sustain, and at this rate I don't think it's going very well. Try to improve on the aspect of what you're selling, the QoS, and how you treat customers (or potential customers). There is always room for improvement, in any business -- not just yours.

Hi Riz,

Believe me we refund anyone who request a refund per our tos we don't have an intention to take money from anyone as we are working in this business since along time . why we do something like that if we already have a clients from google and other webhosting forums ?

Guys you are look into those reviews from one side . like a client here " asks for a refund despite of getting the refund ? so why he asks for another refund ? and people stand with him ! I don't know why ?

• Why a client post a thread here about a service we suspended it because of he installing a software make the network slow i don't know what is exactly he is doing with the server although we have un-suspended his server and after the un suspension he post a bad review because we suspended his service because of what he causes to our network .

what should i do in just cases like that ?

• @StackVPS said:

@Riz said:

@StackVPS said:

>

Hi Riz,

Believe me we refund anyone who request a refund per our tos we don't have an intention to take money from anyone as we are working in this business since along time . why we do something like that if we already have a clients from google and other webhosting forums ?

Guys you are look into those reviews from one side . like a client here " asks for a refund despite of getting the refund ? so why he asks for another refund ? and people stand with him ! I don't know why ?

• Why a client post a thread here about a service we suspended it because of he installing a software make the network slow i don't know what is exactly he is doing with the server although we have un-suspended his server and after the un suspension he post a bad review because we suspended his service because of what he causes to our network .

Report him to FraudRecord and move on that is what I have had to learn and was told to do about the whole situation with dailymc who is now daily and the other person xamiti

edited June 2016

@rokok said:
    This guy seems suspicious and keep changing "company" LuLz

googling Address: Usa, Phoenix, AZ
    Tel: + (0) 2010-2006-3586

Came with Many (dead and undead) site with multiple skins?

combozo

bestihost

x3host

etc

Yes we own x3host + bestihost we have posted a thread in somewhere to discuss about changing the brand to x3host and we are thinking on it .

this is nothing to ignore it !

This address for servers locations, you can read our tos to see our real address

• @timnboys said:

Report him to FraudRecord and move on that is what I have had to learn and was told to do about the whole situation with dailymc who is now daily and the other person xamiti

Ok , do you think we don't have the right to suspend someone in just cases like that ?

He already submitted more than one ticket and we have unsuspended his server then he came back and do the same thing ! more than 2 or 3 times and in the last time i have unsuspended him but he posted a bad review despite of what he did with our network . and people look at this problem from one side + they don't have any intention to stand with you if you have the right but really administrators here do their job right. but i don't know why some people here want to gave a bad look to some providers they don't like for any reasons brand, name ... etc.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited June 2016

@StackVPS said:

@timnboys said:

Ok , do you think we don't have the right to suspend someone in just cases like that ?

He already submitted more than one ticket and we have unsuspended his server then he came back and do the same thing ! more than 2 or 3 times and in the last time i have unsuspended him but he posted a bad review despite of what he did with our network . and people look at this problem from one side + they don't have any intention to stand with you if you have the right but really administrators here do their job right. but i don't know why some people here want to gave a bad look to some providers they don't like for any reasons brand, name ... etc.

Nope you have every right to suspend his vps for abusing the available resources and the main pipe to the internet out to avoid it messing/hurting other customers on the same node.

Real World Example:

I did that to Fusl here that signed up for a vps with me and then did something that obviously was affecting the node/main out internet pipe from the server affecting my vm's as well as everyone else's and would you believe he opened a chargeback with paypal saying he didn't get what he ordered but that was a lie so I contacted paypal and send them very detailed screenshots straight from my whmcs that I used at the time to prove he was doing a false/fraudulent claim and they told me they put a "red flag" on his paypal account(fusl's) and blacklisted his(fusl's) paypal account and said thank you for providing the information needed to refute the clients claims and said we at paypal don't want fraud on our system so we take every action to keep paypal a safe place to deal with.

Long story short I suspended his vps(fusl's) for doing about the same issue you had ddos/affecting the node's network/main internet out pipe, reported him to fraudrecord but then fusl opened a fraudulent paypal claim that got resolved in my favor and fusl's paypal account was marked with a "red flag" according to paypal and blacklisted. resolved

So to put it very simply yes you have every right to suspend a vps when there affecting other customers on the node and/or the node's network

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • ATHKATHK Member

@timnboys off note, paypal always tell me they cant blacklist a user...

• dailydaily Member
    edited June 2016

timnboys said: Report him to FraudRecord and move on that is what I have had to learn and was told to do about the whole situation with dailymc who is now daily and the other person xamiti

I just want to set straight that I had nothing to actually do with that whole situation, I only tried to figure out what was going on. I've never had services with @timnboys and because of the way he has handled things I never will.

edited June 2016

Yes i know you hate us but you have also to listen to our point of view .

nguyen, purchased a vps hosting from us 8gb ram after 2 days our paypal got limited because of nguyen transaction this guy from china and i don't know what is the wrong with his transaction ( he used our service to send multiple ddos attack with 4 ips we gave to him )

the result we suspended him and any provider can tells me if i was wrong on this .

@xzonisy got his refund and he asks for another refund ?! why you can't read what we posted here ! ( I know how much you hate us i don't know why )

This guy on webhostingtalk, he ordered a reseller hosting he wanted a refund there was a delay on refunding him as paypal in egypt wasn't setup good but we refunded him in just 2 days of work . but he hasn't any bad experience with our services you can read his post http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1466012

About webhostinggeek you can read our post above and you will know there are some guys here i don't know maybe you are one of them who posted a bad review about us. We can't control what reviews should be posted there , anyone can write a review and we know very well who can post somethings like this there

I don't know why you hate us ?!

• @ATHK said:

Really they told me they marked his paypal account with a red flag and closed his account out so maybe I said/described it wrong then.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
    edited June 2016

@ATHK said:

So to put it very simply yes you have every right to suspend a vps when there affecting other customers on the node and/or the node's network

Thank you for sharing your story with your client, believe me we don't suspend any client for overselling ram , storage or just the traffic ?!

but in just cases like sending ddos attack using a software that make our network slow and eating all of the resources in our node " we have to take this step and suspend him "

and the same case with a client call" nguyen " a china guy who paid with a flagged paypal account and this make our paypal account " Limited " ok no problem with that . but after one day of paying the services he used our service to send about 100 gb of ddos to other networks and our DC on this day sent an alert to us to suspend this client .

We have already suspended it, I have got banned this day in let because i have shared the client information by wrong to improve my situation but a group of guys here don't want to understand that this client used his service to send ddos to other networks .

We don't have any problems yes with our servers / support / services / hosting / reseller hosting all of our services is very excellent .

I wanted to post this thread to tell my story to others as i feel unfair with posting reviews about us here .

I believe we have alot of clients that are using our service without any problem and posted before on our offers a good words but the same group of members want to say bad words like " what a bad brand , " bozo" , etc "

I don't care because i want to provide my assistance to people who wants to get cheap servers and services with managed support .

Really there are some clients don't want to submit a ticket directly on our client area for refunds/problems, No they want to submit as a post on public .

Imagine there is a client here got his refund and he say " yes i got my refund but i can't see the balance on my account " and he blames me on this ?

His problem with paypal now not with me. and administrators here stand with me on this situation.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited June 2016

@StackVPS said:
    Snip

You haven't heard of johnny "nuggets" otherwise known as johnny nguyen the guy who got your paypal account limited? because he has been discussed alot on here to avoid him at all costs. surprised you haven't even heard or even seen him talked about in the topics here.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @daily said:
    Snip

you do know he still hasn't paid and that evidence I presented says he was in the wrong to start with with not paying his due invoices off first and canceling his services/moving on.
    none of this would have ever happened if did that...that was the whole center point of the whole issue.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @Stackvps

Thank you open a good post and put me on the title.

First, current situation is PayPal withdraw you money, not me.

Second, I got my fax(issued by PayPal) from my Bank, PayPal think I already have a deal with you, because I close the 1st dispute. therefore PayPal still not sent me the refund until now.

And guess what, I close the dispute because of you asked, don't forget your work, you will refund to me.

Check this, there have my PayPal log with time stamp and fax
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1723179/#Comment_1723179

Finally, if anyone want to know in detail, check @stackvps offer posts.

• @timnboys said:

@StackVPS said:
    Snip

You haven't heard of johnny "nuggets" otherwise known as johnny nguyen the guy who got your paypal account limited? because he has been discussed alot on here to avoid him at all costs. surprised you haven't even heard or even seen him talked about in the topics here.

Really, I don't care more about others just my business and gave my clients a support as needed , this is why i'm surprised why people here can't understand our situation , everyone can talk but not all can give good service, good support and following.

But i will search about the user who got my paypal limited this was my worst day as there is about $2k on this account but i have talked with paypal staff and they opened it again .

If clients has right we are providers has also rights

• @StackVPS said:

nguyen, purchased a vps hosting from us 8gb ram after 2 days our paypal got limited because of nguyen transaction this guy from china and i don't know what is the wrong with his transaction ( he used our service to send multiple ddos attack with 4 ips we gave to him )

1. He's not Chinese, get it right.
    2. Your paypal got limited because of your own reasons (like too many chargebacks for your shitty service), not because of someone sent you a payment.
    3. How come everyone is sending ddos from your server? I don't see any other provider getting tons of negative reviews and then blame to ddos, only you.
    Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Unfortunately, as a forum admin who speaks English as a sole language, I'm having a lot of trouble caring about any of this. Mostly because I can't make heads or tails out of any of it.

So... you guys have fun :)

• @xzonisy said:
    @Stackvps

Second, I got my fax(issued by PayPal) from my Bank, PayPal think I already have a deal with you, because I close the 1st dispute. therefore PayPal still not sent me the refund until now.

And guess what, I close the dispute because of you asked, don't forget your work, you will refund to me.

From screenshots i posted here in let administrators can see you have been totally refunded " if you can't see your balance you should contact paypal directly and discuss with them " we don't have anything to do it for you in just a case like that .

You made me to post this here because you post your comment everywhere as this is bad for my business

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

@StackVPS said:

@xzonisy said:
    @Stackvps

From screenshots i posted here in let administrators can see you have been totally refunded " if you can't see your balance you should contact paypal directly and discuss with them " we don't have anything to do it for you in just a case like that .

You made me to post this here because you post your comment everywhere as this is bad for my business

If you worry about everyone noticed " combozo/ @stackvps ask their client close the dispute"
    And client can't get the refund because of it, you should never do, or solve it quickly.

I don't care your business, if you didn't keep your promise as you did.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@StackVPS said:

2. Your paypal got limited because of your own reasons (like too many chargebacks for your shitty service), not because of someone sent you a payment.
    3. How come everyone is sending ddos from your server? I don't see any other provider getting tons of negative reviews and then blame to ddos, only you.

You talk like you know everything about us ? how many reviews about us ? 1 or 2 3 4 !

Just 2 reviews or 3 from nguyen and finally from a client " coolindark"

In the first case sent a ddos from our vps server and i have posted this day a screenshots from my side and some members commented to stand with me but you were in the side of nguyen ! as always you stand with people who scam, send ddos attack, make paypal accounts limited , send a transaction from flagged paypal accounts !

this is what i know about you since i was here in lowendtalk mayb i was wrong !

He is chinese ( I don't care about what his nationality is ) ! but i care only about if he is using the service right or not ! this is what i'm taking care about it !

Our paypal got limited because of him, he sent a transaction from a flagged , bad reputed paypal account to us and in this day i have posted a screenshots against him .

This is what i have explained it on my post above you and about 2 or 3 guys posts the same comments on providers posts . ( I don't care ) but this is un fair to post something wrong , you looks like ( yes i will stand with this client even he sent a ddos attack from your server )

One question for you: do you think we don't have the right to suspend him if he send a ddos attack ? ( you should know we didn't suspended him for limited paypal account )

you are standing with him and this is unfair if you think this will makes you good with people you are totally wrong .

• @StackVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@StackVPS said:

You talk like you know everything about us ? how many reviews about us ? 1 or 2 3 4 !

Just 2 reviews or 3 from nguyen and finally from a client " coolindark"

In the first case sent a ddos from our vps server and i have posted this day a screenshots from my side and some members commented to stand with me but you were in the side of nguyen ! as always you stand with people who scam, send ddos attack, make paypal accounts limited , send a transaction from flagged paypal accounts !

this is what i know about you since i was here in lowendtalk mayb i was wrong !

He is chinese ( I don't care about what his nationality is ) ! but i care only about if he is using the service right or not ! this is what i'm taking care about it !

Our paypal got limited because of him, he sent a transaction from a flagged , bad reputed paypal account to us and in this day i have posted a screenshots against him .

This is what i have explained it on my post above you and about 2 or 3 guys posts the same comments on providers posts . ( I don't care ) but this is un fair to post something wrong , you looks like ( yes i will stand with this client even he sent a ddos attack from your server )

One question for you: do you think we don't have the right to suspend him if he send a ddos attack ? ( you should know we didn't suspended him for limited paypal account )

you are standing with him and this is unfair if you think this will makes you good with people you are totally wrong .

Just answer one question: How come everyone sends ddos from your servers but not ramnode, hostus, etc?

This discussion has been closed.