Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Spring Special - 40GB Email Hosting for $40/2years - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Spring Special - 40GB Email Hosting for $40/2years

2»

Comments

• user123user123 Member

@xaitmi said:
    Gonna stick to my $15/year blackfriday 20gb special for now, but this is a pretty good offer.

I'm in the process of moving over some of my Mailjet domains to MXRoute

Would be cool if a feature like this can be added

I'd like to be able to see the latest emails that were sent out by the system, etc, like how mailjet has it in the screenshot above.

--

Also one more thing, since MXRoute uses cPanel, if I want my script to send mail out as [email protected] do I have to actually go an create the donotreply email user in cPanel?

With mailjet I just have to verify my domain and can tell my script to send mail out using [email protected] without actually creating it as a mailbox.

That "latest mail" feed feature looks very useful!

• thagoatthagoat Member

@jarland said:
    FREE EMAIL hosting:

Whatever will I do with 250 MB of free webdisk space?

• xaitmixaitmi Member

Hi @jarland

Can you please take a look at ticket #974772 which I opened around 21 hours ago. Or just answer my question in my previous reply in this thread.

Thanks.

• tritiumtritium Member
    edited May 2016

@jarland, I'm curious how the unlimited and unlimited users interact. If I include a primary domain, ABC.com and a secondary domain, DEF.com, do the users I create on my account get email addresses for both ABC.com and DEF.com automatically? Or can I specific which domains the users are a member of? I.e., Can I make user "Bob" and only have an email address of [email protected], even though DEF.com is also on my account? If I don't want Bob to be [email protected] too. Make sense?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@tritium said:
    @jarland, I'm curious how the unlimited and unlimited users interact. If I include a primary domain, ABC.com and a secondary domain, DEF.com, do the users I create on my account get email addresses for both ABC.com and DEF.com automatically? Or can I specific which domains the users are a member of? I.e., Can I make user "Bob" and only have an email address of [email protected], even though DEF.com is also on my account? If I don't want Bob to be [email protected] too. Make sense?

They are completely separate. You choose the domain from the list that you've added, and then that account exists only on the domain selected. So you could have matching names on different domains and they would be isolated from each other.

@xaitmi said:
    Also one more thing, since MXRoute uses cPanel, if I want my script to send mail out as [email protected] do I have to actually go an create the donotreply email user in cPanel?

Ideally, yes. You can spoof "From" headers but this is not wise for delivery quality as the return path would still state the account you were authenticated through.

• user123user123 Member

@thagoat said:

@jarland said:
    FREE EMAIL hosting:

Start LowEndASCIIPr0n.com?

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@thagoat said:

Good for text documents at least ;)

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • CrustyCrusty Member

I found it, it is listed under 'K'. :-)

@user123 said:

Is Canada intentionally left out of the listing of countries?