Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affordable KVM VPS in Dallas(512MB RAM @ $6/Month) (Free DDoS Protection)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affordable KVM VPS in Dallas(512MB RAM @ $6/Month) (Free DDoS Protection)

ssiw610ssiw610 Member
edited May 2016 in Offers

Hi All,

We are currently offering KVM VPS located in Dallas, Tx at very cheap price with free ddos protection.

Dallas [23 Slots Available]

Data Center: Psychz, Dallas, TX

2x vCore

512MB RAM

24GB Disk Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

Free 40Gb/s TCP DDoS Protection

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPV6 Addresses

Instant Activation

Price : $6/Month

Order Link : http://blazingnode.com/cart.php?gid=6

Test IP: 104.194.207.114

Payment Methods:

Paypal

Contact

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +1(716) 819-8936

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

1.) Wrong section
    2.) You're more expensive than many others.

• ssiw610ssiw610 Member
    edited May 2016

I notice the wrong selection and moved it to the correct one. Also i provide free protection up to 40gb/s for free of charge most charge a extra fee. Thanks for checking us out!

• ssiw610ssiw610 Member

also "Unlimited Bandwidth"

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

1.) Just because I posted on your thread doesn't mean you have to troll my live chat
    2.) If you get on another providers live chat and waste time at least use a proxy

• ssiw610ssiw610 Member

Sir, I was not even aware you owned a company, i don't visit other companies. Please stop spamming on my post.

• This is actually a decent place to get servers from i have a few myself and also the ddos protection is great never have problems when getting attacks server stays online and connected im sorta new to the linux world but if ur looking for a good linux server or even windows cuz they do have windows but even if its not in ur price range maybe u should change the amount u can spend because this is really good place but this is only my opinion so if ur not sure yourself give them a try

Thanked by 1ssiw610
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

HellRaiser joined few minutes before :)

Nice review

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • edited May 2016

It looks like @HellRaiser 's keyboard has a missing/damaged "." key.

@ssiw610 's keyboard has a functional "." key, so it must be a different person.

sarcasm

• ssiw610ssiw610 Member

Not sure who it is. But thanks for the positive review @HellRaiser
    ~cheers~

HellRaiser is your customer @ssiw610

It looks like spam email that you get in your mail box saying you won billions of Dolla$ or some Price/ex-King contacted you @globalRegisters

• elflordelflord Member

HellRaiser said: This is actually a decent place to get servers from i have a few myself and also the ddos protection is great never have problems when getting attacks server stays online and connected im sorta new to the linux world but if ur looking for a good linux server or even windows cuz they do have windows but even if its not in ur price range maybe u should change the amount u can spend because this is really good place but this is only my opinion so if ur not sure yourself give them a try

Bruh.
    This is a work of art. Not many could write a single sentence that long with so much cringe.

• im not a spammer and im honestly a customer of his

• ssiw610ssiw610 Member

Please stop bashing other people on my post. This is not the thread for that. I'm sure their are other ways to converse about this elsewhere. @RIYAD should honestly try to act more professional with a provider tag. Looks bad on your part.
    ~cheers~

Thanked by 1HellRaiser
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@HellRaiser said:
    im not a spammer and im honestly a customer of his

When did you sign up?

• yes im new but thats because i saw the host i used then figured id post a review

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@HellRaiser said:
    yes im new but thats because i saw the host i used then figured id post a review

Sorry we're not exactly new around here. We've seen this story a hundred times. Pick from the following:

1. You're a friend of his and wanted to help him out.
    2. You're one of his few clients and he asked you to help him out.

Not an option:

1. You've been lurking around LET all of this time waiting for an opportunity to sign up and post a review of a host that just launched services this month.

:)

• ssiw610ssiw610 Member

If i had to pick, it would be option (1. & (2.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Port speed?

• ssiw610ssiw610 Member

1gb/s

edited May 2016

@ssiw610 I am sorry , if I have caused any issue here . I was just referring to the "just sign up member" and who just gave an review . I have seen like this happened quit few times here in LET. I have been on LET since 2014 as registered member and been using LET since 2012.

Again I AM SORRY :)

Thanked by 1ssiw610
  • ssiw610ssiw610 Member

@RIYAD No worries, Not that you were causing the issue just seems like i make a ad and everyone is bashing on one another is all. Thanks for the understanding!

@ssiw610 Again I am sorry, I did not mean to bash you or your company . :)

Thanked by 1ssiw610
  • david_Wdavid_W Member

so... harmony....here....

Thanked by 1ssiw610